It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father, Son, and.... MOTHER! (not Holy Spirit)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The Trinity of the Catholic Church is a fraud. How can you have a Father and Son but no Mother?

John 4
24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."

God is holy is he not? If he is holy and he is spirit, wouldn't that mean he is a Holy Spirit? If the Father of Jesus is God, and God is a Holy Spirit, then why is the Father (Holy Spirit) named twice within the Trinity? Because the Catholic Church has suppressed the feminine aspect of God, they have removed her from the Trinity in order to take advantage of her.

Mother is derived from the words "matter" or "matrix". The physical universe around us is a "matrix" consisting of "matter". The physical aspect of the universe is the Mother, which is why we call our home "Mother" Earth. What have we done to our Mother throughout history? We have not respected her, we have destroyed her natural beauty and replaced it with man-made pollution, we have replaced the natural jungle with a concrete jungle.

We have "raped" her and sold her off for a price. The resources that she gives to us freely have been blocked from us by a middle-man, economy and money. Without the economy (money) we can no longer have what she gives to us freely, instead she is sold to us with man-made currency. What is a woman who sells herself for money called? A prostitute or whore. We have turned Mother Earth into the Whore of Babylon, we now pay money in order to acquire her resources. This is not how it was meant to be, we have set up an entirely artificial system of barter and trade in order to profit off of the resources we should have for free.

Now back to the Trinity. Why would the church hide the Mother's identity and wipe her from the records? So that those in power can sell her to us for a profit, they have done it for personal gain at the expense of the planet and others. If they let us know that Earth is an integral part of God and that what we are doing to her we are also doing to God, people wouldn't be so complacent about the pollution and deforestation we are inflicting on her. The church has wiped the true "Bride of Christ" from their teachings and taken her place, this is why the church considers itself the "bride". This is a total lie and fabrication. The physical universe is the true bride and it is holy, not a man-made temple or doctrine.

1 John 5
7 For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

There are three that testify, the Spirit (Father/Holy Spirit), the water (Mother), and the blood (Son), and they are all in agreement. The Father (Spirit) is what gives the Mother (water) life (Son/blood flow). If blood is not flowing, life is no longer in the body, the Spirit (Father) has left the body (Mother) and blood (Son) no longer flows. The Trinity is meant to symbolize the three aspects of life itself.

John 7
38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them."

The Spirit can be equated to wind (the breath God breathed into Adam to give him life), while the Mother can be equated to water (the matrix), as I have already stated. When there is wind and water, "living waters" are created, waves are created. When the wind is no longer blowing, the waves disappear, the water (body) is no longer animated but stagnant. As we know, stagnant waters allow all kinds of deadly bacteria to form in the water and can be dangerous to drink. Without the Spirit of God, the body is stagnant and begins to rot away just as water becomes stagnant when there is no wind to animate it.

The Spirit of God (wind) is the very thing that animates your body, everyone has it, not just those who believe in a sacrifice. The Holy Spirit is given to you at conception because it is life. A stillborn baby does not have the Holy Spirit because it is dead before it is born. We have the Spirit of God within us from the moment we take our first breath (the breath that God breathed into Adam).

John 14
6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

We have both a body and Spirit, we are both the Mother and Father. When the Mother (body) is "impregnated" with the Holy Spirit (Father) at conception, life is created, the Son is born. When life is created, an image is formed, the image of light that you see right now. No image (Son), no life (this is to say nothing of blind people though). No blood (Son) flow, no life. Spirit, water, and blood, and all three in agreement is life being lived RIGHT NOW.

John 3
5 Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

Jesus says we must be born of water and Spirit in order to enter God's kingdom. What happens before a woman gives birth? Her WATER breaks, this is what being born of water means, being born from the amniotic fluid of the womb. To be born of the Spirit is to have life within your body when you are born. A stillborn baby is only born of water and NOT Spirit because it is born without life within it, there is no blood flow, meaning the three (Father, Son, and Mother) are not in agreement as John says.

This is it, we are experiencing eternity right now and we are living eternal life as we speak. When you die, you will be "born again" and to reach God's kingdom you must be born again just as Jesus says. Earth is no longer part of God's kingdom because we have cut ourselves off from it with lies, deception, war, and pollution.

We are the Son of God because we see the image of God. We are both body and Spirit, Mother and Father, water and wind. WE are the Trinity, and we have life within us because of it.

Respect your Mother, she is what sustains and nurtures you. Forget the lies the church has taught you and realize that eternal life is already here, we're only experiencing one cycle along an infinite loop. You may die, but you will "resurrect" again through reincarnation.

Let's try not to turn this thread from the information I presented to me personally. Let's try to be respectful of one another.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If there is a god, she better not reincarnate me in this hellhole we call Earth.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

I hope not either. If you are good and do good to others, you may end up on a planet that is in harmony. Earth is in discord, it is in enmity with the Mother and itself. This is why Jesus says to treat others the way you want to be treated, doing so may give you good karmic debt and thus result in you being born again on a planet without the things we see here on Earth. Imagine a planet where nature rules instead of man, that would be amazing I think.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Pandoras Box & human nature seem so unnatural to me. Perhaps it's all lies & long term conditioning, or perhaps this truly is a testing ground/prison planet. Either way, this is how I live my life:

Gnosticism describes a collection of ancient religions whose adherents shunned the material world - which they viewed as created by the demiurge - and embraced the spiritual world... teach that gnosis (variously interpreted as knowledge, enlightenment, salvation, emancipation or 'oneness with God') may be reached by practicing philanthropy to the point of personal poverty and diligently searching for wisdom by helping others.

Duality is evil: web.photodex.com...
edit on 24-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If the Holy Spirit is female how did she impregnate Mary?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer
If the Holy Spirit is female how did she impregnate Mary?

What is the point of the Father if the holy spirit is the one doing all the sex?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Holy Spirit impregnated Mary He did not have sex with Mary. Just like a vet impregnating a cow the vet did not have sex with the cow.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Ma sort of means provider of warmth and food in really ancient languages. Pa is something like the provider of spirit.

Most religions give the mother a spot, even Christianity is based on the offspring of the Virgin Mary or the pure mother. I kind of interpret it this way anyway. The earth is a ma of the highest order, it provides us warmth and food. It may be sort of hidden but the truth is out there.

The great mother earth can take care of us and provide as long as we do not abuse her. She was created by god to care for us and is a part of god. But we keep thinking that we can do things better than the earth or god can and create patents to show that we can profit by it. The earth can provide for us, she owns every natural patent in the world. But of course, we ignore what is free and desire the expensive creations that are patented by man. We have been conditioned well.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The Holy Spirit impregnated Mary He did not have sex with Mary. Just like a vet impregnating a cow the vet did not have sex with the cow.

Yea, because that was my point.......

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

And a man doesn't have sex with the baby that is created through sex. The egg is impregnated by the seed, the body is impregnated by the Holy Spirit. Every baby is a virgin, yet it is "impregnated" with life. This is what Jesus' virgin birth symbolizes, life being (pro)created.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You didn't read my OP apparently. The Father is the Holy Spirit, it is male not female.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
No your point was what is the need for the Father is the HS is getting all the action. And I pointed out that none of the the God head had sex with Mary.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yes I did you stated how courld there be a father a son and no mother. I suppose you could say the Father is the Holy Spirit but that goes against the triunity of three different manisfestation of the God head. Father Son and Holy Spirit. One could look at the God head the same as an egg. It has a shell a yoke and a white when cooked. All three together make up the egg yet they are three different componets of the whole egg.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Actually, it was more that having a Father & male Holy Spirit is redundant. I think enlightened said it best:

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You didn't read my OP apparently.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Yes I did you stated how courld there be a father a son and no mother. I suppose you could say the Father is the Holy Spirit but that goes against the triunity of three different manisfestation of the God head. Father Son and Holy Spirit. One could look at the God head the same as an egg. It has a shell a yoke and a white when cooked. All three together make up the egg yet they are three different componets of the whole egg.

The godhead trinity with 3 male manifestations.

If that doesn't support everything in the OP, I'm not sure what will.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

Actually, it was more that having a Father & male Holy Spirit is redundant. I think enlightened said it best:

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You didn't read my OP apparently.

What is the lead off on the OP? the RCC has it wrong Father Son and No mother. That was the original statement. So how is it I did not read the op?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Ok, let me restate. You obviously read the OP, but failed to understand anything actually being said.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You call the Holy Spirit a "he" just like I do. That would mean you believe the Trinity is strictly male.

How can life be created without a feminine aspect in the mix? Can two guys have sex and create a baby? Nope.

This is what the bible means by "man lying with man", it's a representation of what religion does, it claims that two men (Father and Holy Spirit) can somehow create life (Son).

When someone believes what the church teaches (man lying with man) they are committing adultery. They have replaced what the true bride (Mother Earth) teaches with that of what the adultress (church) teaches.

Man lying with man is the Spirit (Father) within you agreeing with the teachings of the church, who is actually male-dominated but claims to be the bride. Both adultery and "man lying with man" wrapped into one package.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

The godhead trinity with 3 male manifestations.

If that doesn't support everything in the OP, I'm not sure what will.

The OP stated that the church has done away with the female (mother) aspect of God. Enlight like to throw # against the wall and see what will stick. If you read through many of their post they take different possitions on subjects to see what kind of crap they can stir up some would call it trolling.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Again, you are only commenting on the title of the thread and the first paragraph. That leads me to believe you didn't read the entire OP, only the title and first paragraph.

If you had read the entire OP you wouldn't have said something like "how can the female HS impregnate the female Mary". I never said the HS was female, if you read the OP you wouldn't have jumped to that conclusion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join