It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien abductions and visions of catastrophe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Hi,

interesting posts you've written!

I myself havent had visions of catastrophe but in one encounter I was told directly that there would be a war on every continet/country where there are democracy and that it would be the biggest war on Earth.

I was later shown and told more but that's all I'm gonna say bout that. Also had a meeting/"abduction" with another race, tall grey

(remember there are many different type of greys and it doesn't mean they are in the same group of 'Grays' I'm just giving a desctiption)

he told me similar things.

First "abduction" was in 2012 and the other one I believe was in early 2013.
I didn't believe this of course because in 2012 I was in the whole New Age belief that we were going into a higher dimension (yeah laugh at me!) The second one warned me about Russia and during that encounter there were only trouble with Iran.

So I'm 50/50 in the belief of what they told me and showed me.

But I am very skeptical to my own experiences, I've had abductions, encounters and meetings since childhood. It's not an every day thing, like now nothing for 1 year, it can go weeks, months even years between these things (that I can remember).

Take this how you will.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Many times there have been threats of alien invasion, however the key is that we have to actually believe in them to such an extent that they become visible, some might give people nightmares and hallucinations, and when a "critical mass" start to see alien beings, it is only a short matter of time before a few sightings become numerous sightings, and from that point eventually they will be able to cross into our "plane".

That being said, they (tptb) are "holding it down" with the entire mental health framework and other electronic attempts to minimise the threat of this happening.
edit on 16-3-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Thanks so much for sharing your account!!

We need more people like yourself coming forward,as this is clearly a very real thing!

I have read through a few comments on the opening page which have made me just want to jump in and comment before finishing reading the thread.

I am not aware of being abducted..it could have happened? I have had a few 'symptoms' regarding this.I guess regression is the only way to find out..that may be difficult as I'm in a country that is not my native tongue.

Saying this, I have been followed no doubt by UFOs of varying kinds-cigars,bell,discs and most commonly what I would call holographic orbs that imitate stars.What has taken my curiosity to another level, is when 'they' followed me abroad.These incidents must number in the hundreds,I've lost count completely and I wish I
Could find out what the heck is going on? Although I have a gut feeling I will find out soon ish.

I have a weird lump on my neck and wondered if this could be a chip-many others have this! It may not be, but it isn't out of the realms of possibility considering all else that has occurred,for that I have heard that using a rare earth magnet from a hard drive might be one way to find out yourself?

As for the visions? Yes had many of them, relating to tidal waves and second sun sightings.

As most here know probably I am abeliever in Planet X and when she comes it will cleanse the planet and boy she needs it.I know some may have been fed up with my incessant postings about it in relevant topics,but that is not a concern,it is more important to get the message out to those who want to know and let's face it, not everyone is destined to act upon this info,that's the greater plan I suppose?

I have recently been in contact with other knowledgeable individuals and contactees, and they really haven't satisfied my desire to know and taking more of a teacher stance and suggesting I shouldn't worry about who they are and just let things take their coarse-but naturally I want to know!

I think we are dealing with the full range of possibilities here (in general) that being actual ETs and also entities that would be better termed crypto terrestrials and everything in between.There is a greater battle at hand unbeknownst to most people,this is also reflected in the proxy wars involving humans down here on front line Earth.

There is a Grey aspect for sure..there is a reptilian aspect for sure and also an Annunaki Aryan one additionally.My research leads me to think I may be dealing with the Danaan (Aryans) as my heritage originates from there (Ireland) just logical guesswork though! It could involve other areas of my being, as I have seen and experienced some profound things-I've certainly never considered myself 'normal' but to be normal and adjusted in the world society of today is not what I really consider normal.

I'm hot on the tail of piecing together our true past,it has been a passion over the last ten years and I have recently made some breakthroughs I feel..incidentally in the past 24 hours I have messaged some respected researchers in this field and I am eagerly waiting a response!

Going back to these visions that you and others are having OP? As with myself..I think we have been gifted this insight for a reason..that being to warn others! This is reaching a climax that has spanned millennia and humans have the chance to be great and free once more, but we have entities working against us. So quite possibly what we have experienced is an intervention of sorts although it is indirect, and therefore not breaking the rules of engagement!

I will drop you a PM as the more insight etc I/we can gain the better.

Again thanks for posting this thread it was very noble to do so considering the reactions that get put forward on here at times,this is why I have held back-until reading this thread.

Cheers John

edit on 16-3-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

As for the visions? Yes had many of them, relating to tidal waves and second sun sightings.

So you have had visions of it and also seen it with your own eyes?

As most here know probably I am abeliever in Planet X and when she comes it will cleanse the planet and boy she needs it.I know some may have been fed up with my incessant postings about it in relevant topics,but that is not a concern,it is more important to get the message out to those who want to know and let's face it, not everyone is destined to act upon this info,that's the greater plan I suppose?

Melancholia, the movie is what would would happen or something similar, meaning every one on earth would be die, you couldn't hide underground as the earth would most likely go through such a drastic change geologically that nothing living would survive if the planet actually would and not be completely destroyed.

So I guess having your bug out bag ready and packed or any other preparation for such is just a delusion that you would survive such a catastrophe.

Unless the Aliens that follow you in all types of different vehicles give a you a lift somewhere else where you could breath and live.

I'm hot on the tail of piecing together our true past,it has been a passion over the last ten years and I have recently made some breakthroughs I feel..incidentally in the past 24 hours I have messaged some respected researchers in this field and I am eagerly waiting a response!

This sound familiar, I guess you wont share what you find like last time you made a similar claim about finding the truth about something you believe in.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: EndOfDays77

So you have had visions of it and also seen it with your own eyes?

Melancholia, the movie is what would would happen or something similar, meaning every one on earth would be die, you couldn't hide underground as the earth would most likely go through such a drastic change geologically that nothing living would survive if the planet actually would and not be completely destroyed.

So I guess having your bug out bag ready and packed or any other preparation for such is just a delusion that you would survive such a catastrophe.

Unless the Aliens that follow you in all types of different vehicles give a you a lift somewhere else where you could breath and live.

This sound familiar, I guess you wont share what you find like last time you made a similar claim about finding the truth about something you believe in.

Very constructive post there!

Yes I have had visions before I saw it.

Actually I think I'll leave it there..

I can't find the energy to answer your nonsensical post I'm afraid...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join