It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati and GE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I heard that the Illuminati are affiliated with GE and was wonderiing if anybody knew about this.

It makes slight sense.....

EDIT: Fixed the repeated ................ problem in the title.

PS) Next time how about more than one sentence? THAT is how to get applaud points and recognition from peers.

[edit on 17-12-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
A quick Google search came up with links supposedly connecting GE to everything from Hitler to the Bilderbergers to the Illuminati and the CFR. Do some research and let us know what you find.

GE and the Nazis www.reformation.org...

GE and the Bilderbergers www.biblebelievers.org.au...

GE and the CFR www.ritualabuse.net...

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That's funny that you mention that. I used to work for GE, and there was a running joke between myself and other co-workers that GE is trying to take over the world. They're always buying up other companies in the medical industry as well as taking over hospital medical maintenance programs. In fact, that's how I began my career under the GE meatball. They took over my clinical engineering department, and aquired me.

niv

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I also once worked at GE and, although I generally disliked the people and the company, I would have to admit that a company that large has some connection to just about everything.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Whats the song lyric

"GE, we bring good things to strife"

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
"GE, we bring good things to strife"

In other words:

"Out of Order Chaos"

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Im reading "rule by secrecy" by Jim Marrs right now and it is explaining alot of ties within almost all major corporation. The information is almost overwhelming, I feel like I will need to read each chapter 2 or 3 times to really grasp the concept.

I recommend reading it.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

"rule by secrecy" by Jim Marrs...I recommend reading it.

Thanks for the tip.

For a smaller dissection of that very large picture, read Dr, Helen Caldicott's "The New Nuclear Danger: George W. Bush's Military-Industrial Complex". Don't be fooled by the "Nuclear Danger" title. It explores all aspects of large military corporation ties to the Bush administration, and includes NMD, THAAD, Star Wars, biological & chemical weapons development within the US, the militarization of space, and more. Well worth it and a "can't-put-it-down" read.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I was "inniated" into a large and established international company that was comprised almost entirely of Freemasons from junior management level up and what I learn't while I was at ******** ***** lead me to believe that there are several (maybe many) other large companies which fit the same profile and GE is one of them.
It would not surprise me to learn that in order to get a "Leadership" position in GE you have to put on a "hoodwink."
Illuminati and Freemasons are hand in glove, one is merely the operational tool of the other, they will deny it but its blatently the case.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
OH YES good ole Generous E >>>> I fear they are..... and they purchased rights to the most advanced e syst ever known to this world in modern day. The system I am referring to makes nooc re actors look like someone trying to rub two sticks together in order to keep warm.

Others have it but Generous will do everything in their power to assure that it does not get utilized. It was a very sad mistake to have sold it to them. I regret now and am sure I will have more regret coming since sufficient research was conducted before closing the deal. I had no idea at the time and had not so much as considered the possibilities of their affiliation as I was unaware of the seriousness of the mentioned organization. Hence my username DEADMEAT

This forum system may not be spiderproof according to our EF BEE EYE Please take care with respect to the use of certain notable key words.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

top topics

join