It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Episode: The Dinosaur Hoax - post your own research & observations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

A couple of weeks ago the video above surfaced on ATS. I was really hoping the video was satire, but upon further digging it appears it is not.

Relevant ATS Threads
Dinosaur Hoax

Dinosaurs - the largest cover-up ever in Natural History - Piltdown Man to ... (Worldwide exclusive

Currently I have a few calls out to Arizona State university and The Arizona Museum of Natural History for interviews with those money hungry paleontologists. /sarcasm

If you're in the field of studying dinosaurs and interested in being on the show, let me know

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

I was really hoping the video was satire, but upon further digging it appears it is not.

You didn't do much "digging" then, did you?
One look at the youtube page from whence the initial video you posted came and one can CLEARLY see that it is satire.

.....that is all.

ETA: Does this next video really not SCREAM satire to you? (From the "Christians against dinosaurs" page from whence the initial video came)

edit on 24-2-2015 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Is the best that NLBS can do?

Last week you guys had a great topic but this not so much, 1step forward then 2 steps backwards.

If you want to try to make this episode somewhat interesting you should interview Kirk Cameron.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

I was really hoping the video was satire, but upon further digging it appears it is not.

You didn't do much "digging" then, did you?
One look at the youtube page from whence the initial video you posted came and one can CLEARLY see that it is satire.

.....that is all.

ETA: Does this next video really not SCREAM satire to you? (From the "Christians against dinosaurs" page from whence the initial video came)

She didn't produce that video. It was stolen and uploaded to her own channel. There's tons of videos on Youtube trying to debunk the whole concept of dinosaurs. Like the second video I linked in my OP.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Last week you guys had a great topic but this not so much, 1step forward then 2 steps backwards.

If you want to try to make this episode somewhat interesting you should interview Kirk Cameron.

What's wrong with taking a break from the intense stuff and having some fun?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There are also people attempting to "debunk" the fact that the Earth is round...and a plethora of other garbage on youtube.

These people deserve our attention why?

And regardless who uploaded the initial video, it was satire. It's plain as day.
But, carry on. NLBS is NLBS....that much is obvious to some of us.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Nothing at all.
Here's the thing though. This "NLBS" stuff is hosted by this site. It reflects on those of us here that actually care about things in this world outside the dumb drivel of the day.

You're alienating your own audience and don't even realize that....or, maybe you do. Maybe that is the entire point.

......whatever.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

There are also people attempting to "debunk" the fact that the Earth is round...and a plethora of other garbage on youtube.

These people deserve our attention why?

And regardless who uploaded the initial video, it was satire. It's plain as day.
But, carry on. NLBS is NLBS....that much is obvious to some of us.

Sure, the orginal producer was making satire. The Christians against Dinosaurs people probably legitimately thought the video was real.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theNLBS

originally posted by: thesaneone

Nothing we need some good comedy but I think NLBS should focus more on the topics that will bring in more members and not come off as the national enquirer.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Sure, the orginal producer was making satire. The Christians against Dinosaurs people probably legitimately thought the video was real.

I just posted another video from their youtube page that was CLEARLY satire. The guy is attempting to interview ducks at the end of the video. Either the entire page is satire, or a pathetic attempt at alienating "Christians".

So which are you attempting to do?
We all know that ATS clearly leans anti-Christian....so, it makes some of us wonder (and no, ftr, I am not religiously affiliated...but it's still painfully obvious)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

not come off as the national enquirer.

No doubt.

I'm really starting to think that is the point.
Discussions with those only recently aware of ATS confirms that that is EXACTLY what is happening.

This exposure is BAD for ATS. Nothing productive can, nor will, come of this tripe.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

So what's next, Reptilians?

Maybe the flying spaghetti monster?

Or how about Michelle Obama being a man?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

What a nut job! She reminds me a little of Sarah Palin... How can you argue with what she's saying? All I can do is laugh.

Very interesting subject, but I don't know what I can possibly add...

After reading thread... Oh! Lighten UP, you guys! LOL!
edit on 2/24/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
So what's next, Reptilians?

We did that.

And Jakal26, since when is being anti-stupid suddenly being anti-christian? That's news to me after seeing a few angry contact ATS emails complaining how we're "pro-christian" and "anti-muslim." (@@)
edit on 24-2-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Alright people. Stick to the topic....and NLBS is posting this topic, it isn't the topic.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: theNLBS

The Christians against Dinosaurs people probably legitimately thought the video was real.

Like you did? Lol that is just too funny. Nice attempt at making Christians look gullible and stupid...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Alright people. Stick to the topic....and NLBS is posting this topic, it isn't the topic.

So the point of this thread is not to give feedback?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Redacted because it will be deleted anyways....

Didn't notice the "warning"...

edit on 24-2-2015 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If I would had posted this Thread less than two weeks from your Relevant ATS Thread. Mods probably would had closed my thread. I do not think this is fair to the OP of the Original Thread that cavedweller88 created

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Apparently, feedback of a negative or disapproving nature is not welcome here any longer.

That, is also painfully apparent.

This...is...satire...people....
^And THAT is on topic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join