It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is the second part of a series of threads I am doing publishing my book, Fever Rising, for the ATS community. Yesterday I put out the first thread. The Mystery of the Clintonville Booms

Today's thread features Chapter 3 based on Jonny Mnemonic's website The Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis

Chapter 3: The Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis

On November 10, 2012, there was a loud explosion of a house in an Indianapolis neighborhood that shook homes over 15 miles away. The explosion was unexplained until it was later determined by authorities that a crime had occurred. I will discuss this explosion later in the chapter about unexplained fires and explosions, but for now I bring it up because, during those first days, there was much discussion on ATS about theories regarding the cause. This was when I stumbled upon the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis.

What is this hypothesis? Here is a brief summary from the website.

JumpingJackFlashHypothesis.blogspot.com
By JonnyMnemonic
The seas, lakes and oceans are now pluming deadly hydrogen sulfide and suffocating methane. Hydrogen sulfide is a highly toxic water-soluble heavier-than-air gas and will accumulate in low-lying areas. Methane is slightly more buoyant than normal air and so will be all around, but will tend to contaminate our atmosphere from the top down. These gases are sickening and killing oxygen-using life all around the world, including human life, as our atmosphere is increasingly poisoned. Because both gases are highly flammable and because our entire civilization is built around fire and flammable fuels, this is leading to more fires and explosions. This is an extinction level event and will likely decimate both the biosphere and human population and it is debatable whether humankind can survive this event.

Visit the website and click the tab for “Hypothesis.” The site has a more detailed explanation of this theory. It basically talks about the invisible deadly gas reacting away the Ozone layer, which, in turn, allows in more UV radiation at what eventually will become potentially lethal levels. According to the hypothesis, authored by Jonny Mnemonic, this is contributing to an increase in mutations and genetic chimera’s all around the world, not to mention a rise in skin cancer.

There is much more to the hypothesis I will break down as we go, but first, I’d like to expand a bit in regards to what I call the dangerous gas theory. This theory takes the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis and includes the rapid heating of the atmosphere as causation for all the other global events including earthquakes, freak weather, volcanoes, etc. We’ll investigate each type of event in later chapters. First, how does this dangerous gas idea tie into it all? Regardless of what main stream media and the global warming skeptics will lead you to believe, I propose that we are experiencing a rapid global warming and the main culprit isn’t carbon dioxide, but methane and hydrogen sulfide.

According to a January 8, 2013, New York Times article, 2012 turned out to be one of the hottest years ever recorded in the contiguous United States. The average temperature for the year was 55.3 degrees, a full degree warmer than the previous record set in 1998.

The article stated that there were 34,008 daily high records set at weather stations across the country, compared with only 6,664 record lows.
“That ratio, which was roughly in balance as recently as the 1970s, has been out of whack for decades as the country has warmed, but never by as much as it was last year,” the article stated.

A rapid release of methane gas from many different sources throughout the globe is building up in the higher levels of our atmosphere. When long-wave infrared comes into our atmosphere from the sun, it heats up objects on the ground and then short-wave infrared safely exits the atmosphere as it shoots back out, but the methane build up is preventing the short-wave infrared from safely escaping our atmosphere, thus the heat is trapped. This, in turn, is heating up the planet. Heat is accumulating along the coasts, specifically the Gulf Coast and up along the East Coast (and other areas), and this is beginning to dissociate the methane hydrate deposits. The author of the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis states that the hydrogen sulfide is eating away the hydroxyl radicals and the ozone and it is these radicals that normally mitigate methane in the atmosphere, thus a chain reaction is occurring.

Before continuing I’d like to break down each part of Jonny Mnemonic’s hypothesis so we can all better understand what he is predicting.
The first part talks about the heating of the anoxic ocean waters.

By Jonny Mnemonic
As has happened in the past, the already-anoxic oceans have grown considerably more anoxic because of changes in the Gulf current that distributed heat around Florida, up the east coast and then to the east. As a result, as has happened before, the anoxic 'dead zones' are pluming clouds of deadly invisible hydrogen sulfide gas into the atmosphere. Consequently, the ozone layer is being reacted away (H2S + O3 --> H2O + SO2), exposing the Earth to rising and probably ultimately lethal levels of UV radiation and causing a major increase in mutations and genetic chimeras all around the world.

Jonny states here that the ocean waters have grown more anoxic because of changes in the Gulf current. First, let’s take a look at the dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico and how this anoxic body of water may have set the stage for what is happening. There is a large section of the northern Gulf that is known as a ‘dead zone,’ because the oxygen levels are too low to support any life within the region. This is normally caused by large algae blooms in the area from the waters deposited into the Gulf from the mouth of the Mississippi River. What happens is all the agricultural run off from the Heartland of the United States feeds into the Mississippi and flows down into the Gulf. This is creating an environment without oxygen making it impossible for oxygen-breathing sea life to live.

Experts were predicting that the 2013 dead zone was going to be massive, around 8,000 square miles, or roughly the size of New Jersey. Their idea is that when the Midwest and south region of the Mississippi River experiences heavy rain in the spring, the dead zones are large. On the other hand, if there is a dry year, the dead zones are small. They predicted a bad year for 2013 because there was much higher rainfall than usual. They were wrong, the dead zone only reached 5,840 square miles, the size of Connecticut, but, that was still twice the size of the 2012 dead zone. 2012 was a smaller than usual dead zone compared to recent years. The 2013 dead zone also wasn’t the largest either. Here is a graph provided by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA) that shows the square miles of each dead zone since 1985, with a very large five-year average preceding the year 2010, the year that the Gulf Stream changed and brought a much warmer current around Florida and up the East Coast, and extended all the way to Europe. Despite 2009 having a rather small dead zone, the five year average was the highest in the last 30 years.

Continued...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

In the summer of 2010, the Deepwater Horizon oil spill disaster received all the headlines, but another catastrophe also loomed. According to an article by Carl Zimmer, entitled “A looming oxygen crisis and its impact on world’s oceans,” oxygen dissolved in the Gulf waters was disappearing at such an alarming rate that fish and other animals didn’t stand a chance.

The 2010 “dead zone” was 7,722 square miles. These dead zones first appeared in the 1970’s, and have returned every summer growing in size.

Zimmer reported that once the agricultural run off reaches the Gulf, it spurs algae to grow, providing a feast for bacteria, which grow so fast they use up all the oxygen in the area.

“The same phenomenon is repeating itself along many coastlines around the world. This summer, a 377,000-square-kilometer (145,000-square-mile) dead zone appeared in the Baltic Sea. In 2008, scientists reported that new dead zones have been popping up at an alarming rate for the past 50 years. There are now more than 400 coastal dead zones around the world,” Zimmer said.

This article explains how, as global warming continues, it will not only be the mouths of these rivers carrying agriculture run off, but oxygen depletion will occur across the oceans and combined with acidification, this could have a major impact on sea life. I believe we are already seeing this on a large and frightening scale with all the mass-animal die-offs. I will dedicate a chapter later to this phenomenon, the reality of its existence and what it means for us.

As water gets warmer, it holds less dissolved oxygen, making the waters more and more anoxic and less and less sustainable to life.

The deeper waters will continue to get warmer because the surface water will become lighter as more rainfall, melting glaciers, icebergs and ice sheets add to the ocean waters as a result of a warming world. Salt water is denser than fresh water. Lighter surface waters won’t sink to the bottom, thus, oxygen won’t sink and it will remain at the surface where it will be consumed by oxygen-breathing organisms. There are many articles with data and research proving the waters are warming both in the deep sea levels and also in the upper layers.

Back to the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis. He last discussed how the anoxic ocean waters are pluming deadly hydrogen sulfide gas into the atmosphere;

By Jonny Mnemonic
This process is also allowing in more heat, which is now accumulating in the Gulf, along the east coast, and in other areas of the world's oceans, lakes, and seas, and beginning to dissociate the methane hydrate deposits. Because the H2S eats away the hydroxyl radicals as well as ozone, and because the hydroxyl radicals are what would NORMALLY mitigate methane in the atmosphere, the resulting methane plumes will last considerably longer, enhancing the oceanic heating, causing more H2S plumes, making the methane last longer...and so on.

I believe that the reaction Jonny talks about in his Hypothesis began sooner than 2010, before the change in the Gulf Stream. Methane levels began rising at alarming rates in 2007 after a 10-year leveling off of methane release. I believe that this is what triggered the oceanic changes but I’m not sure what it was that caused the methane to begin rising so rapidly in 2007.

Here are two charts that show the levels of methane in the atmosphere.

As you can see in the first chart, methane levels remained fairly constant for centuries up until late 1700’s, the start of the Industrial Age. Then it kicked into high gear during the 20th century as Industry, such as oil and gas, started to kick into high gear. In the second chart, it shows the last few decades of methane levels. Pay attention to how in the mid-1990's the methane leveled off, but then something transpired on a world wide scale in 2007 that set off a rapid increase in methane release.

According to an MIT study, the release happened simultaneously throughout the planet, meaning levels began to rise in both hemispheres, when most methane sources reside in the northern hemisphere. According to the MIT article by David Chandler of the MIT News Office, “Levels of the greenhouse gas methane begin to increase again,” it takes about a year for the gas released in the north to spread evenly into the southern hemisphere, but in this case it was all at once, and that is a mystery.

The MIT article, based on an a paper published in Geophysical Review Letters by co-authors Matthew Rigby and Ronald Prinn, the TEPCO Professor of Atmospheric Chemistry in MIT’s Department of Earth, claimed that the recent growth in methane occurred almost simultaneously at all measurement locations across the globe.

“Theoretical analysis of the measurements shows that if an increase in emissions are solely responsible; these emissions must have risen by a similar amount in both hemispheres at the same time,” the article stated. “A rise in Northern Hemispheric emissions may be due to the very warm conditions that were observed over Siberia throughout 2007, potentially leading to increased bacterial emissions from wetland areas. However, a potential cause for an increase in Southern Hemispheric emissions is less clear.”

In this next part of the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis, the author, Jonny Mnemonic describes how these dangerous gases, hydrogen sulfide and methane, may be causing an alarming increase in mysterious explosions and unexplained fires all around the world.

By Jonny Mnemonic
Because hydrogen sulfide and methane are both highly flammable gases, their interaction with our flammable fuels infrastructure (cars, planes, jet skis, boats, homes, hotels, businesses, chemical plants, ammo depots, etc) is problematic and is leading to increases in fires and explosions, everywhere generally, but more on and near the coasts. Also, hydrogen sulfide is extremely fast-acting (it is deemed a 'knockdown agent' for this reason) and people driving any type of vehicle are likely to be affected, either rendered unconscious or dead, and this will cause an increase in major vehicular accidents of all kinds which has already begun.
Hydrogen sulfide is a heavier than-air-gas and will be accumulating in low-lying places: the oceans, seas, lakes, rivers, ravines, ditches, quays, canyons, valleys, gorges, streams, etc. Water is also heavier-than-air, so wherever you find water you are likely to find H2S accumulating. Methane is slightly more buoyant than (normal) air so it will mix and be generally everywhere, but will tend to fill up our atmosphere from the top down.

Continued...

edit on 24-2-2015 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If you visit the website with the Hypothesis, you’ll find that the author keeps a very detailed and informational daily tracking of many different types of events that may be related to this hypothesis from explosions and vehicle fires (not limited to cars, but with boats, RV’s, semi-trucks) to unexplained human deaths and animal die-offs. He updates the list every day. I have been following this site since December of 2012 and from my own perspective, the events are radically increasing. Upon discussing it with Jonny, he also confirms that the events he tracks appear to be rising. Keep in mind that he authored this Hypothesis in February of 2012 and created the daily tracking, along with this following prediction at that time.

A. More fires and more explosions, especially along the coasts, but generally everywhere.
B. Many more animal die-offs, of all kinds, and especially oceanic species, including sea mammals.
C. More and more MULTIPLES of people will be found dead in their homes, as if they'd dropped dead.
D. More corpses found in low-lying areas, all over the world.
E. More unusual vehicular accidents.
F. Improved unemployment numbers as people die off.

Basically what the author is stating is that we are on course for an extinction level event (ELE) and that we’ll see increasing unexplained fires and explosions and more animal life dying (as well as humans) with no obvious cause. According to his tracking and in my own opinion, this is already happening.

He backs up his predictions with this incredibly detailed listing of unexplained fires and explosion episodes. On his website, JumpingJackFlashHypothesis.blogspot.com, after scrolling down the home page you’ll see the list that, on one random day, showed over ten car and van fires, and several RV fires. These are vehicles that just erupt into flames. Many homes, businesses, and even boats, just erupting into flames, and these are events happening all over the world. The site has an immense archive of these types of incidents that you can browse through. Even more chilling is the list of corpses found, most of them by water systems. On a random day in March of 2013, I checked and there were ten of them.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper
Its a gas gas gas.
I think we may have chatted in other methane release related threads,where I mentioned the "Permian Triassic extinction event"
That was attributed in part to a massive methane release which killed off approx 80% of ALL LIFE on the planet.
The fossil record does not lie-at at that time in the record,there are almost zero fossils of plant or animal life.
Its a big gap,where most life died off.

What has happened before,can happen again sadly.
And the fossil record shows that this type of event can occur over a relativley short period of time,like over a few decades.

Lets hope this is not what we are seeing the start of,because if it is,we humans can do nothing.
We have a better chance against a large incoming asteroid.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Its a gas gas gas.
I think we may have chatted in other methane release related threads,where I mentioned the "Permian Triassic extinction event"
That was attributed in part to a massive methane release which killed off approx 80% of ALL LIFE on the planet.
The fossil record does not lie-at at that time in the record,there are almost zero fossils of plant or animal life.
Its a big gap,where most life died off.

What has happened before,can happen again sadly.
And the fossil record shows that this type of event can occur over a relativley short period of time,like over a few decades.

Lets hope this is not what we are seeing the start of,because if it is,we humans can do nothing.
We have a better chance against a large incoming asteroid.

Agreed! And that's what Jonny Mnemonic claims in the hypothesis as well, that this is something that will occur rather quickly and that we don't have 100 years as climatologists claim. Thanks for contributing.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think it would be generous to say we have to the end of the century to find another habitable planet, reach it, and start over. Even if we take a more realistic approach and say we have until mid century before civilization collapses, I think we've got this. If you look at the rate of advancements in discoveries, and technology, it's not difficult to conclude we can find a new earth not all too far away within a decade, and have the means to travel there within another decade. That gives us quite a bit of time to take multiple groups, to perhaps multiple new earths. Think I'm being too optimistic? Look to what can be done when it must. When our species focuses resources and will correctly, it accomplishes great things swiftly.

For all of these reasons, I'm not much worried. It's a certainty I will die out, our species will die out, but I don't think it's certain our fate is sealed with the increasingly chaotic climatic shifts of this planet.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I also believe there are two things that will buy time and temporarily slow down the warming and that's moisture content in the atmosphere and volcanic eruptions. As the atmosphere warms it adds moisture which creates more clouds and reflects sun light. Volcanic ash from the increasing eruptions also will reflect sunlight. Each of these factors I dedicate a full chapter to in the book. In the end though, if this methane release does become a runaway train, which it may already be, then as volcanic eruptions continue to increase, so shall the levels of atmospheric methane. We'll get a slow down from the volcanic winters, but when the ash clears, there will be a massive increase in heat-trapping methane.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Think About all the people in the world, thats alot of of methane coming out of there rears. Im not sure what the average person farts in a day but it must contribute abit, maybe we need to walk around with a lit flame on our bums from now on. 😄

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

If it isnt methane, it's fukushima. I find your optimism misplaced. Humans probably won't be around in 50-100 years.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

That fukushima! trillions and trillions of next to nothings! omg! we're all not going to die!!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Just wanted to add this.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SteveR

Hey Steve, how ya been? Yeah, I just made this post on the other methane gas thread The Rise of Deadly Methane Gas about these blow holes.

Yeah, I noticed how timely that was. I had just posted the first thread about the Clintonville Booms and then this news broke and a thread was started about the blow holes. I mention some opinions in that first thread The Mystery of the Clintonville Booms about how I believe methane explosions from underground, erupting when the earth's crust is fracturing, is the cause of most of these loud booms people are hearing all over the world. We're not getting actual blow holes, but then again, we may be, take a look at all the sinkholes happening. In these loud boom episodes, I think the earth's crust is tearing and causing the methane to explode out of the fissures. But, those Siberian blow holes are really something to think about because those are actual underground explosions to cause that. We know that the permafrost is thawing which is releasing the methane, but what could be the ignition source for such an explosion when it's deep underground?

Maybe it's tectonic or seismic activity in that area. I saw something about Russian scientists studying the area now and one of the things they were going to do is set up some seismographs.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Hey Rez, great to see you buddy. Sources of friction between rocks/plate movements could be to blame for the ignition, but it's just a guess. The more methane that burns off the better! I'd rather have the heat and combustion than it escaping upwards and clouding together in the atmosphere where it will intensify the runaway greenhouse effect.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SteveR

Very good point. I don't think it's burning off though in other areas when it escapes through fractures, well, that's just my opinion anyways. I think the gas is escaping into the atmosphere. But, you're right, if permafrost is going to thaw in Siberia and release methane, better that it ignite underground first. But, man, it's going to be pretty unsafe snowmobiling in the Arctic pretty soon.
edit on 24-2-2015 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hi Rez,

Well maybe you can help me solve alittle mystery right here in my back yard.

They other night (Friday night) I was awoken feeling my bed slightly shook and I thought I heard a distant boom noise. ( I sometimes sleep with the window open a bit at night) I went back to sleep thinking I was dreaming, or it was a heavy truck passing on 70.
Saturday night around the same time 2:30ish a.m., I was awake and watching tv. (Couldn't sleep) This time I KNOW I heard a low loud boom in the distance and my house gave a little shutter. (First the shutter, then the noise) This time I know it was not a truck. So I just figured it was an "Ice Quake". I have been out on the lake ice fishing when they have happened, it is very scary at first cuz your thinking the ice below your feet is gonna collapse. With all the -20ish nights we have had, it just seems to make sense that, that is what I experienced.

Now tonight I come to visit ATS and I see your thread here.

Have you felt anything or heard anyone up here talking about this. I know your about an hour or so away from me, but you know this area as well. I'm right down the road from the Flea Market.

I still haven't read your book yet. Not because I don't want to. I'm still very busy getting settled. I did go to check your site and it was down.

I hope you and yours are all well.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hey Crappikat, I grew up in these north woods and close to the lakes, as you know over here in Hayward we've got a lot of lakes. I've heard the ice quakes over the years, but, unfortunately, I've never heard these sonic boom reports. But, from what I can tell from people who have, there is no way these booms are ice quakes. An ice quake isn't going to cause any rattle, no matter how small, in your home. This is a new phenomenon and because the experts have no idea what it truly is, they are starting to come up with ridiculous explanations like ice quakes, even though these booms are happening all year round. A newspaper man from Ashland just contacted me the other day to say that he has been hearing booms occasionally coming from the direction of Lake Superior, and he's heard them year round.

How close to the water are you, I know there's a lot of lakes over there by Minocqua area as well.

I have a life long friend of mine who moved to North Port, FL a few years ago and he called me up all excited a few weeks ago to tell me he finally heard the boom noise. He and three other guys were out fishing in the Gulf about 10 miles from shore when they heard what he said sounded like a deep cannon boom that came from everywhere. It was distant and not real loud. Then a few minutes later they heard it again. This may have been military supersonic flights, but all four guys didn't think it was. Also, this part of the Gulf isn't too far from the dead zones and the water there is warming quite a bit, so it could have certainly been melting methane hydrates exploding out of the Gulf. Pretty scary.

As in this chapter though about the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis, your booms you heard could be from hydrogen sulfide or methane gas that's already in the air and exploding. According to the hypothesis presented here, Jonny Mnemonic believes there are roaming plumes of hydrogen sulfide gas in low-lying areas that, once find an ignition source like certain metals (copper), it reacts and ignites into what would be a loud explosive boom. This might shake your home if not too far away. Another idea would be fragmenting and exploding meteors. There has been quite an increase in fireball sightings over the past few years, but that wouldn't explain the boom sound returning the next night. If hydrogen sulfide gas escaped and is escaping from a river bed or lake bottom somewhere nearby that would explain hearing it two nights in a row.

These are just my opinions on it, but it's more plausible than ice quakes. Hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Yea, I guess the gas would make sense. This river is right down the road and we've got Big St Germain and Little Arb in my back yard. You know where the flea Market is, I am right down the road. The river runs right past the park.

Ya know, I just got to thinking about a situation about 2 1/2 years ago, We were out on Little Arb and I kept seeing these bubbles coming up from the depths. We were in 18 feet of water and drifting up to 12 feet. I remember arguring about what they were, and I finally Yelled " It can't be the same damn fish breathing in the same damn place 3 days in a row!"
HA HA. Anyway I was talking to one of my DNR buddies and he said it was Methane.
edit on 24-2-2015 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Damn, that's interesting about the bubbles. You have a lake and a river in your back yard that are leaking methane and hydrogen sulfide gases. This just confirms even more that your booms are exploding gas. If these bubbles were witnessed 2.5 years ago, it's probable that the leaking gas has increased. Keep your eyes out for it this summer, I bet you'll discover quite a few of these bubbling areas.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Well I don't know about HS gas, but the leaking of methane in lakes is something I have seen alot in the years.

You have all the dead material on the bottom of the lake, your bound to see it. Right?

I'm not talking huge bubbles, just little bubbles, concentrated in specific area's. I couldn't tell you what time of year I see them. I never thought about that until just now.

I don't know, Would you see them more in the fall when the lake turns over?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

H2S is also releasing from the bottoms as well. Not nearly as much as from the dead zones in the oceans, but it is coming up from the lake and river bottoms. Hydrogen sulfide and methane go hand in hand in this ELE. The more hydrogen sulfide in the atmosphere it eats away the hydroxl radicals, which are responsible for eating away methane, or mitigating the levels of the gas in the atmosphere. As the radicals are reduced, it is making it easier for methane to rapidly increase, which, in turn, does a great job of trapping the sun's heat, causing ocean and air temperatures to rise, causing more and more hydrogen sulfide and methane gases to escape into the atmosphere. What a deadly cycle. Both gases are very flammable. Hydrogen sulfide is heavier-than-air so it will escape into the atmosphere but drift and settle back to the surface, usually over low-lying areas or water. Methane, on the other hand, is lighter-than-air and usually disperses everywhere, but mostly rises higher into the atmosphere. So, most often when an explosion of gas erupts near the surface, it is H2S, or if it is methane, it explodes when it erupts. A great ignition source is the reaction between H2S and copper. When an invisible plume of this gas finds that source, it may react and explode. There are plenty of copper sources out there...think power poles. But, according to the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis, our infrastructure is filled with these ignition sources. If you visit his site you'll see that cars, boats, Rv's, trucks and homes are simply exploding or bursting into flames for no apparent reason and there are a lot of them. He tracks them all and puts up the total numbers year-to-date for each type of mysterious fire. This is why I think the boom you heard was H2S, because of the very rural area you live in and you're surrounded by water sources, and H2S will settle in these areas.

Last year I was driving over about 10 miles west of Shell Lake, Wis. and I stopped to get out of my car for some reason, I was with my wife and 4 year old, and as soon as I got out (this was out in the woods, nothing around) We all got a strong whiff of rotten egg smell. I jumped back in the car and got the hell out of there. We most likely stopped right in a plume of the gas. The good thing though is when you can still smell it, the concentration is too low to do any harm. It's when you can't smell it anymore that it can do it's damage, which is kill you. The first thing it does is knock out your sense of smell.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join