It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Horror Story Actor, Ben Woolf, has died from his injuries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ben Woolf dies of stroke at age of 34.

Sad news out of the “American Horror Story” camp: Ben Woolf, the 34-year-old actor who portrayed the character Meep in the most recent season, “AHS: Freak Show,” died in Los Angeles yesterday after being struck by a car last week.

Woolf died of a stroke due to complications stemming from his accident, his publicist, Zack Teperman, confirmed to Speakeasy.

Best known for his work in the “AHS” franchise, Woolf, who was diagnosed with pituitary dwarfism, played “the Infantata” in the first installment of “American Horror Story,” before taking on the role of the one-word “Meep” this past season.

“Ben was one-of-a-kind, and will never be forgotten,” Teperman said of his client and friend. “The time we all shared together will be remembered forever. We are still all shocked by this tragic news.”

Ben Woolf died after 4 days of injuries

It seems he was hit by a passing motorists mirror. The motorist stayed at the scene and no citations were issued. His mother has adopted his dog, Lisa. He has no children and was not married.

Always incredibly sad when anyone dies at such a young age. I have not watched the show, but I know it was very popular and there might be some fans in here. Also too, it's always sad when there's such a tragedy. I feel for his family and hope they will be able to find some small measure of peace soon. He will be missed by the world. RIP Ben.

edit on 2/24/2015 by Anyafaj because: Laptop messing up

edit on 2/24/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
RIP. So sad. He was a good actor.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What a shame. Here's a cool video he was in.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
He was lucky to have died so young. Death is freedom.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
RIP. He was in a terrible terrible horror show. Very immoral and just wrong. A lot of people who play in bad horror shows die, and its really sad. People are free to do what they want but TV, movies, and media these days are just out of control. I've never seen the show but heard and read some stuff about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shamaniski
RIP. He was in a terrible terrible horror show. Very immoral and just wrong. A lot of people who play in bad horror shows die, and its really sad. People are free to do what they want but TV, movies, and media these days are just out of control. I've never seen the show but heard and read some stuff about it.

I've never watched the show. My cousin is a fan though. I've never seen his acting, though I did like the video skunkape23 posted. It had a weird vibe, but the actor himself, I liked. It's always a shame when someone dies, especially so young.
edit on 2/25/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join