It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jihadunspun:3 US generals captured ;)))

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The towers got "napalmed" too. But then again, one may ask what has Iraq got to do with Bin Laden (even if he was responsible for that) ? Spend trillions and sacrifice thousands of lives on a hunt for non-existent WMDs and end up desperately trying to justify the mistake with arguments of democracy. At least Hitler was honest enough not to camouflage his hunger for domination by his superior beings and of course, control of resources.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Jihadunspun "unspunned"?

www.libertyforum.org...

[edit on 18-12-2004 by Countermeasures]

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
gattaca,

I also like to amuse myself by reading the jihadunspun articles. Thanks for the post. It gave me the giggles. I must admit that the mainstream media sometimes makes me LMAO with their slanted stories, but Jihadunspun is always so far out there it boggles the mind.

AceOfBase & Countermeasures;

I enjoy your posts. I don't know who really runs Jahidunspun, your postulations that Jihadunspun is a CIA front may be accurate.

However, I would like to propose that your suggestion may carry more weight if you did not reference a website that is run directly out of Arlington Va, (the home of the CIA), and Rockville MD.

DNSSTUFF WHOIS wtf.org
WHOIS twf.org
Heller Information Services

Lie's within lie's within lie's are confusing, but they are still lie's.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Think of it this way, by making claims that are so outrageous and unsubstantiated, you make people wary of anything that the Islamic media or Jihadists have to say.
That does work in the favor of the US governement as no one will believe information coming out of that region unless it comes from a Western source.

With Aljazeera, does the US really need a front like jihadunspun? There is nothing unbiased about Islam and they make no bones about it. You are either with them or they will cut your head off. Truth has no meaning for them, only their point of view.

Does the CIA really need to reinforce what everyone already knows?

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Al Jahzeera, looks much more like some american media, while their message is clear, the lies are much smoother, often a mix of a few lies supported by a plethora of facts, you know, like a lawyer does.

unspun reads like The Onion on Acid.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You got to love these people......LOL

At least 400 American soldiers and countless of Iraqi puppets have been killed in the last few days alone in Fallujah and elsewhere.

While the Americans have taken to the skies to transport cargo in an effort to reduce the losses they are incurring in ground transportation of supplies and foodstuffs, the Mujahideen are now becoming expert at shooting down American planes. Several American war planes, including an F-16 were shot down in the past few days and dozens of tanks and armored vehicles have been destroyed.

From their reports we have lost more men, tanks, planes (including the Chinook airplane....LOL) then we EVEN HAVE OVER THERE

Total them up some time and you will see that we have lost tens if not hundreds of thousands of men, thousands of tanks, hundreds of airplanes, etc.

And they done it all with swords and knives, just imagine what they could do with BB guns......LOL

The Americans decided to enter Al-Askari area at about 08:00 AM yesterday morning where the Mujahideen lay in wait for them. The Mujahideen used swords, knives, and other atypical weapons to battle Americans on the streets, 19 Americans were killed and 4 Mujahideen were martyred.

Were are our "usual" suspects claiming this is the Gospel truth?

Come on guys....... Why don't you want to brag about them taking out M1 Abrams with a machette....

You know you want too

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Johnny Redburn:

Explain to me how Phosphorous isnt as devestating as Napalm?

First off, let your fingers indulge your mind and do a search on a search engine, k?

Secondly, phosphorous has been used for many, many years and long before "napalm" (unless you bring in Greek fire) was ever utilized.
Thirdly, phosphorous is not a banned item and is not listed as being a "napalm" device, k?

Explain to me how the City of Fallujah is not a civilian target?

What? You got to be kidding me, right?
1) Before the offensive was begun against the "City of Fallujah," civilians were ordered and advised to evacuate. Most did. Those that remained, remained at their own peril and descretion.
2) Though you may feel that a "city" is a civilian target, it became a rats nest for insurgent and terrorist military operations....essentially becoming a insurgent and terrorist stronghold. As such, the infestation was removed from the militarily occupied "civilian city". The key here is "military" use inside what is deemed, by you, as a "civilian" site/city/etc. As such, the classification of civilian becomes secondary in nature.
3) Another "civilian" target that has been under dispute and hence, clarified militarily in the matters of action, were and are Holy sites and mosque. Again, if the insurgents and terrorist wish to hold out and utilize such places, the classification of "civilian" is removed and it has now become legit for targeting and removal of those insurgents and terrorist who opt to hide and use these places for military purposes.

seekerof

[edit on 18-12-2004 by Seekerof]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join