It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS vow to throw homosexuals off of leaning tower of PIZZA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

The fact that no one is "all over it" kind of proves the point that they're not monitoring everybody. The spelling of Pizza rather than Pisa is a bit of a give away.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Ut oh...they breached the pizza!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What kind of pizza are we talking? As a gay man myself, if it ain't meat feast they can forget it.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I am glad some of you think this is a big joke, hahahha, crucifying Christians is a riot, so is burning people alive, and persecuting thousands of Yazidi trapped on the Sinjar Mountains, oh man it's a real tear jerker, lololol, oh oh and here's a good one the forced Christian exodus from the middle east in unprecedented numbers, that one makes my day.

Maybe ISIS wants you to think they are to stupid to tie their own shoes, but in the mean time they have murdered and tortured their way through the middle east

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Following dear leaders lead I see.

Some of refuse to buy into fear mongering, sorry you're not able to see past the bull#. It must be a sad, cold place inside your head.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Megatronus
What kind of pizza are we talking? As a gay man myself, if it ain't meat feast they can forget it.

You dirty rascal, you've gone and twisted my pannies in a bunch. Don't you know you should be ashamed of your sexuality? The nerve of some folks..

/sarcasm

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It won't be a stack of pepperoni pizza with extra bacon then?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Sublimecraft

If they throw them off the tower of pizza, won't they just comfortably land in the giant tub of garlic dip?

Garlic dip? Infidel how do you eat your Pizza?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
im sorry but after reading this i became rather hungry. i think i may stack a few pizzas on top of each other to maximize the effect.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Haha This is fantastic! I think humour is absolutely the right response to this. I mean, where IS (or whatever boogedyman is being hyped up) is an actual threat militarily, then I think the region involved absolutely should show 'em what it's like.

But for where IS is trying to garner "symbolic" victories (and I think this applies even if the whackiest tinfoil hatter is right and they are a 100% western created and funded thing), then we should meet it with a "symbolic" response--that they are ridiculous, sub-human, obviously vastly insecure twats who don't deserve to occupy our minds for half a second. Their ideas, ideals, and the fact that they think they are bringing on the dawn of a return to a 7th century world, are laughable.

On another note, I would bet, dollars to doughnuts, that there are at least as many gay members of ISIS as there are gay priests/ministers in the Christian Church, and that they joined partially for fear of their sexuality, just as I'm sure many gay clergy have.

I mean come on, after a few months together, out with just the boys, marauding, shooting guns, flexing muscles...it's pure testosterone! Tentmates get to know each other better, start to shampoo each others' beards, then it's only a matter of time before some polishing of guns starts happening!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
ISIS should rebrand themselves the YouTube Comments Section Party.

Then people would understand.

The Islam component just confuses people. There are too many nice Muslims.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

sadly we will not be able to see that.

edit on 26-2-2015 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
My Schadenfreude Meter is going nuts.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join