It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS vow to throw homosexuals off of leaning tower of PIZZA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

While that is true, however, as has been demonstrated, the USA federal government does spy on its people, and does actively monitor social media accounts. If a high school student in Omaha Nebraska did indeed post this, I think that there would be news crews all over this as the USA tends to make a show out of arresting suspecting terrorist in the USA.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Sublimecraft

If they throw them off the tower of pizza, won't they just comfortably land in the giant tub of garlic dip?

Hope they bring cheesy bread. So how high could a thick crust pizza really get maybe an inch??

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Where is the Leaning Tower of Pizza exactly?

Eataly.

Pizza, Eataly to be precise. Sounds delicious.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I wonder if it's the Tower of Meat Lover's Pizza?

(Sorry)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: Stormdancer777
I agree with you. ISIS are idiots, but they are deadly idiots.

I'd love to see an army of women and homosexuals be the ones to wipe ISIS off the planet. There would be some karmic justice in that.

No no that would be FABULOUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! *jazz hands*

Priceless

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ha! I just came across some Italian responses to the threat. Pretty funny stuff, Italians welcoming Isis with travel tips here.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Magi Assassins have East West humor. No mystery who ISIS really is.

I like to call it a ZioAshkeNAZI- Vatican -Druid alliance. The Dark Trinity controls just about the entire script. Heroes ,Villans, and Populace beliefs.

I definitely would not call them illuminated....they just appear that way because a majority of the populace has been dumbed down so much.

TRUE SELF
edit on 24-2-2015 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Being gay myself, I'm not laughing. These S.O.Bs mean business.

The pizza meme shows their low level of education and intelligence, but it's not stopping them from killing innocents within their controlled territory by the same method.

I have a right to live in peace and will fight alongside my heterosexual brothers and sisters if the need arises to protect our freedoms and our way of life. I'm sure there are many others in the gay community who will do the same.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Hi Mark, you may not be aware of this but several gay members have posted on this thread including myself and have treated this with the contempt it deserves.

ISIS can only terrorise people if folk allow them too. Nothing you can say or do that will change anything one iota. Best thing to do is mock their stupidity! This will take away their power of terror over people if we all laughed at the ludicrous pathetic attempts of propaganda!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco
Oh, I'm not afraid, I'm letting Isis know we homos aren't gonna be the prissy weak pushover they are expecting.

In fact, historical facts; the Romans had elite troops that were gay and considered to be extremely fearsome warriors.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: markosity1973

Hi Mark, you may not be aware of this but several gay members have posted on this thread including myself and have treated this with the contempt it deserves.

ISIS can only terrorise people if folk allow them too. Nothing you can say or do that will change anything one iota. Best thing to do is mock their stupidity! This will take away their power of terror over people if we all laughed at the ludicrous pathetic attempts of propaganda!

unfortunately look what happened to charlie hebdo when they decided to mock. we are dealing w a sick group of people, the more you mock them the more dangerous they become.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: flammadraco
Oh, I'm not afraid, I'm letting Isis know we homos aren't gonna be the prissy weak pushover they are expecting.

In fact, historical facts; the Romans had elite troops that were gay and considered to be extremely fearsome warriors.

Do you mean the "Band of Thebes"? If so they were Greek and consisted of 150 male gay couples. They were the elite fighting force in Greece and were only defeated my Alexander the Great!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I agree but that does not mean we allow them to terrorise us. I'm from London and had to put up with the IRA bombings, suicide Islamist bombers etc in the last thirty years and we just get on with the day to day living despite it all. A case of having too really and not allowing the terrorist to win.

IMHO we should have a media black out of all terrorist action. By doing this we cut the head of their propaganda machine and they can't terroise folk if no one knows about their atrocities. We did it in World War 2, think we may have to seriously think about doing it again.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

my bad I thought that wa an actual post and saw the play on words...
edit on 24-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Edit

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
but does this mean someone will be thrown to their death?
or are they promoting an orgy of sorts???

Yes.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Ya, I sorta wondered how many people would catch it and how many would either not see it at all or maybe not understand it. That's why I didn't bother putting an explanation for it either. To see who was really paying attention.

There is also the possibility that for those with a different first language they may not get the joke. Since Toss and Throw mean the same thing and "Toss Off" is a slang reference it might not make sense to someone who wasn't familiar with that term.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I agree but that does not mean we allow them to terrorise us. I'm from London and had to put up with the IRA bombings, suicide Islamist bombers etc in the last thirty years and we just get on with the day to day living despite it all. A case of having too really and not allowing the terrorist to win.

IMHO we should have a media black out of all terrorist action. By doing this we cut the head of their propaganda machine and they can't terroise folk if no one knows about their atrocities. We did it in World War 2, think we may have to seriously think about doing it again.

I agree to some extent but of they stopped covering it people would say it's a conspiracy and it would go viral so unlikely to make a difference.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

No!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Do you mean the "Band of Thebes"? If so they were Greek and consisted of 150 male gay couples. They were the elite fighting force in Greece and were only defeated my Alexander the Great!

I more meant allegorical evidence like this but I'll take your band of Thebes story too

The point I am trying to make is Isis might view gay people as a weak link in society but we will not go down without a fight. If they put a single foot in Italian territory it will be on like Donkey Kong.
edit on 25-2-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Can you show me anything to back that up? Back in the day people claimed the FBI listened in on every phone call but that was just conspiracy BS. I've written enough just on this web site to make me a suspicious character and on others where I sympathized with a suspected child killer whom I felt was not guilty and no one has knocked on my door. (I was right about the suspected child killer btw). I know the gov't needs to monitor certain types of people but I'm pretty sure most of us don't fit the profile requirements. There's just not that kind of man power and most families have multiple computers and a phone for every member big enough to carry one. The task is simply too large to be feasible. Don't you think that we'd have a handle on terrorists and other criminals if this were true?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join