It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS vow to throw homosexuals off of leaning tower of PIZZA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well, if they really want to go to Pisa, first they should study geography, cause from Rome to Pisa there's a distance of 357 km (223 miles) (almost near Florence). Unless they are thinking first to catch a bus or train to go there, with all those "homos".. it will be a good country ride nevertheless.

edit on 24/2/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: CX

Where is the Leaning Tower of Pizza exactly?

On every other corner. They call it a tower but it's really just a hut.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I am glad some of you think this is a big joke, hahahha, crucifying Christians is a riot, so is burning people alive, and persecuting thousands of Yazidi trapped on the Sinjar Mountains, oh man it's a real tear jerker, lololol, oh oh and here's a good one the forced Christian exodus from the middle east in unprecedented numbers, that one makes my day.

Maybe ISIS wants you to think they are to stupid to tie their own shoes, but in the mean time they have murdered and tortured their way through the middle east

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Following dear leaders lead I see.

For me Storm, it's one of those situations where I use humor to get through things. I don't cry, hardly ever. I have two emotions. Anger, and humor. Between the State Department being Idiots, and now this, it seemed to call for humor, a sarcastic kind, not a funny ha ha kind, but I'll go for it. As for the Christians being kidnapped in Syria this AM, I predicted more Christians being kidnapped a little while ago, but I thought it would be Egyptians. I was half off. I'm heartbroken because I know what this means for them.
I will say a prayer for them and their families tonight before I go to bed.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrChinstrap
So both ISIS and ATS members don't know it is called Pisa?

Never mind, missed sarcastic replies.

No you're correct some actually missed the joke even though a picture was provided. And others , well others completely lack a sense of humor.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Well, I didn't see the funny pic for what it was at first glance either.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I know there's a "Pisa Hut" joke in here somewhere.

Maybe a tagline. "So good, it's GOT to be Haram."

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
REMOVED

-- spoke before thinking before typing....
edit on 24-2-2015 by nullafides because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

They're doing the whole Eat, Pray, Love tour. Next is the Ashram of Curry. Then the thoke bar in Burma.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Just for clarities sake...anyone can open a Twitter account. There's no telling who the author really is. Could be a high school student in Omaha Nebraska for all we know.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Just where does this endless supply of virgins come from in this day and age???a reply to: grandmakdw

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Obama's government has been funding them. They are selling babies and women, but babies, for sex. Babies!!!!

www.freepatriotpost.com...

Sexual crimes like this do not require impeachment and other methods. Funding this group doing this, is a simply ARREST THE WESTERN LEADERS FUNDING THIS AND CONVICT AND IMPRISON THEM.

There is no immunity while serving office for underage sexual conduct or obscene sexual abuse of children. There is the actual legal way to stop this. The funding has been released in various articles and therefore can be proven.

We don't have to spend time listening to what these demonic freaks want to do next. Arrest our leaders and imprison them, and don't fund ISIL.
Thats step 1.

Step 2 is get our scientists to locate them via dna and use scalar technology to drop them like swatted flies to the ground.
edit on 24-2-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

'#We_Are_Coming_O_Rome, we will conquer & establish the justice of #shariah. We will use your leaning tower of pizza to throw off homosexual'.

Top or bottom?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrChinstrap
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Well, I didn't see the funny pic for what it was at first glance either.

That's okay because you got the spelling joke anyway. Obviously you didn't need a visual. But some...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DrChinstrap

I imagine ISIS would be classified as a "power top"

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

#We_Are_Coming_O_Rome, we will conquer & establish the justice of #shariah. We will use your leaning tower of pizza to throw off homosexual'.

"Whateva girlfriend"

*flaps arms*

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well, if they really want to go to Pisa, first they should study geography, cause from Rome to Pisa there's a distance of 357 km (223 miles) (almost near Florence). Unless they are thinking first to catch a bus or train to go there, with all those "homos".. it will be a good country ride nevertheless.

No, dude. They didn't mean Rome the city.... Rome is their lover's name. As in, " O Rome, We Are Cumming..."

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: DrChinstrap

I imagine ISIS would be classified as a "power top"

Don't ask, don't tell...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
making jokes about it, i get it, the spelling and wording is pretty funny, but i wouldn't take the threats too lightly. it's all fun and games til someone gets beheaded, kidnapped, raped etc etc. these guys don't need an army to invade, all they need is someone whether it be an actual isis immigrant on a mission, a sleeper cell or some easily persuaded/misguided individual to hear the rally cry and spring into action. i'm sure intel and surveillance will catch %99 of them before they can attack but all it takes is %1 to terrorize a nation and inspire more terrorism.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hmm, I never would have thought the Palestinians would do a parody of ISIL (I-sissy) Seems even they get their chuckles out of these clowns. Pay close attention to the very end. Hmmm very telling...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: Stormdancer777
I agree with you. ISIS are idiots, but they are deadly idiots.

I'd love to see an army of women and homosexuals be the ones to wipe ISIS off the planet. There would be some karmic justice in that.

No no that would be FABULOUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! *jazz hands*

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join