It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS vow to throw homosexuals off of leaning tower of PIZZA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
So both ISIS and ATS members don't know it is called Pisa?

Never mind, missed sarcastic replies.

edit on 24-2-2015 by DrChinstrap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrChinstrap

We know that they do not. That is the joke.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
And throw the heterosexuals of a straight tower.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Eataly.

Okay. That was funny.

Obviously we do know it's PIsa.

That's why we are making the jokes and saying ISIS are idiots.
They called it PIZZA instead of Pisa.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They called it PIZZA instead of Pisa.

You don't say.

This much was clear to me, obviously.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I am glad some of you think this is a big joke, hahahha, crucifying Christians is a riot, so is burning people alive, and persecuting thousands of Yazidi trapped on the Sinjar Mountains, oh man it's a real tear jerker, lololol, oh oh and here's a good one the forced Christian exodus from the middle east in unprecedented numbers, that one makes my day.

Maybe ISIS wants you to think they are to stupid to tie their own shoes, but in the mean time they have murdered and tortured their way through the middle east

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Following dear leaders lead I see.

If you don't laugh, you'll cry. Come on, chief, lighten up a little. It's not like gallows humor is anything new.

Besides, I've earned the right to laugh at these f*cks if I want.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Rosinitiate

"ISIS wants to throw homosexuals off of a building? Sounds like they are integrating themselves into the conservative Republican Party. "

That's really unfair.

Did you know there are conservatives homosexuals and homosexual Christians too.

I thought the same thing, political baiting and trolling if you ask me

Not that I haven't done a bit of the bait on occasion, bad Grandma.

Anywhoo
I am a conservative and a Christian
I think people like me should MYOB (mind their own business)
and I'm not the only one with this viewpoint
What consenting adults do in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom
and be no one else's business
and no one else should care
and the majority of conservatives and Christians I know feel the same as I do, it is a MYOB situation.

However, that said I stand firmly against the public "handling" of homosexuals and forcing them to get fat off mountains of pizza, then throw them off a tower for getting fat! In Eataly of all places!!
Oh, did I get that wrong? Bad Grandma!

edit on 8Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:19:42 -0600am22402amk242 by grandmakdw because: format spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity
If it was only made up of one group of people, but it seems with all of its fighters, from all of the different parts of the world, someone would know how to spell and speak clearly.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Sounds deliciously psychotic.

Okay joking aside, no ISIS main forces will ever step foot on Italy. And if they do, they'll be baked at 375 degrees for 25 minutes until golden brown or cheese is fully melted.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: Stormdancer777
I agree with you. ISIS are idiots, but they are deadly idiots.

I'd love to see an army of women and homosexuals be the ones to wipe ISIS off the planet. There would be some karmic justice in that.

Do you remember that ISIS is terrified of women fighters?

According to their warped beliefs, if a woman kills them in battle they go to hell and don't get the 72 virgins.

So you have a great idea, if the US sends troops, they should be all female and all male-to-female-transsexual battalions sent to wipe them off the map. I've heard they actually turn tail and run if they see female fighters.

So here is how Italy can handle the situation so:
that ISIS can lay off the Pizza and not have to handle homosexuals, just send females to guard the tower with machine guns!

edit on 8Tue, 24 Feb 2015 08:26:10 -0600am22402amk242 by grandmakdw because: format deletion and addition

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

The ironic thing is they (we) taste like pork.

Allegedly.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

You strike me as one rockin grandma!

Whereas I know I often am brash and come off as "anti-christian", I am not. I am actually "anti-christian". Not anti the religion, but anti the approach that a relatively high percentage of christians take in their opinions and viewpoints regarding anything that could go against the bible.

You, however, are one of the bright and shiningly rare few who are actually someone I think we can all look up to and live up to. MYOB, don't cast judgement (Let God do that), and generally being awesome people. One of my dearest friends is a rather whole is a dyed in the wool baptist, who simply refuses to prosthelytize. He just doesn't see it as being his job, or his business. This man and his family ARE my family. We thoroughly disagree on many, many points...but we share a common bond of respect and love for one another.

So, my applause to you, good person! Cheers!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

The ironic thing is they (we) taste like pork.

Allegedly.

Oh....SURE...throw in "allegedly" as a hail mary

LMAO

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

So you have a great idea, if the US sends troops, they should be all female and all male-to-female-transsexual battalions sent to wipe them off the map. I've heard they actually turn tail and run if they see female fighters.

Can I just like, you know, hang out with you ?

I'll bet you're quite the hoot at social gatherings!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I agree with you. ISIS are idiots, but they are deadly idiots.

I'd love to see an army of women and homosexuals be the ones to wipe ISIS off the planet. There would be some karmic justice in that.

I'm up for that with my Pink Feather Boa, who's with me

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Waiting with baited breath for the CGI video of the homosexuals being thrown from the tower...I bet they just stand their and let themselves be thrown off. I'm pretty sure there's Muslim stunt men in the world, making bank off Isis at the present time.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Could get messy. But I got my napkin tucked into my collar and I'm ready. I do like anchovy on mine thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

ISIS are geography and spelling wizards

For those of you who are unfamiliar with this architectural marvel, it is located between the Arch de Truffle and the Panfriedtheon. Google that for confirmation. Below is a picture of the fateful tower in question.

Naturally, other twitter followers responded accordingly and an online battle ensued for the hearts and minds of men..............

Yes, this should be put in the jokes forum because quite frankly it is laughable to say the least. If this whole ISISISIS (sorry, didn't know when to stop) thing is not already glaringly evident as g_d-damn propaganda to drive a wedge between religious moderates of differing faiths then you must be blind - it is a war for your minds.

The MSM wants you to HATE, when you hate, you cannot think laterally and when you are not thinking laterally you are easily manipulated and very easy to collectively control.

Everytime entire populations are controlled and brainwashed, they allow and virtually insist that their leader(s) slaughter entire peoples - including innocent men, women & children.

And, as for the content of this twits twitter, as ATS is my witness, I ask Allah to greet you with aa big fat kiss, on the mouth, with tongue, when you arrive to where-ever the hell it is you fantasize of going to once you are martyred.

The end.

Are they an Austin Powers movie now? Seriously? I'm starting to wonder with these guys sometimes.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

And throw the heterosexuals of a straight tower.

LMAO!

Can't tell which is more sad, that half the peeps don't get the absurdity of the tweet or that ISIS actually tweeted something so moronic or that ISIS is still trolling the world despite it's obviously dubious origins.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Relax. This is just comic relief. We all know how awful these people are. Sometimes we just need a little humor. It helps us maintain our humanity.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join