It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Viewing of documentary re: money's influence on science, "Bought" , is available

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yeah, I must say the 'anti-vaxers' vex me... and I'm still of the (educated) opinion that vaccinations are an incredible achievement despite the known rare risks, but some of the other correlations are at least worth considering... one thing, vit c is a great detoxification compound and taking a dose of it with vaccinations should alleviate much of the concerns about the mercury and aluminum... even the concerns about overloading the immune system.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The movie is essentially a commercial for "natural health" providers (yes, I've watched it).

I'll just leave this here though.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Dr Bark makes a nice tidy profit selling snake oil:

www.skinandchocolate.com...

Anyone fancy a Home Meso Kit for the bargain price of $175? "Bought" indeed.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Heh, seems everyone's scrabbling for that next meal... but it's a matter of how one gets it... subterfuge and themselves over all... or an attempt to be fair and with a nod to other beings.

Natural health has it's share of ding-dongs... but there are very poignant points that "side" of medicine makes.

I felt that this doc was really trying to make medicine in the U.S. better and to open folks to the possibility that just because a lab says something, it might not be accurate... anything encouraging more thought is a good thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join