It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery tunnel discovered near Pan Am Games venue

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

..one would expect it to be bigger, less professional, and on private property if it had to do with drugs.

Precisely what the Police would think...i imagine.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

There was even a sump pump to extract water and some sound suppression material. (Hmmmm)

www.blogto.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Maybe the diggers were looking for something.

It could be a practice hole. Like HAARP could be a practice energy projector.

Next time they can dig it in a few nights or whatever.

An abode without an address is almost impossible.
edit on 24-2-2015 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
In the least worst scenario, some "homeless" guy by the standards of modern society just lost all that time and money spent on his hidden crash-pad. You want lights and your computer running, as well as a bit of ventilation, having a genny makes sense for that. Noise isolation not just so it's harder to find, but for one's own sanity. Even with that needing gas almost all the time, probably much cheaper than rent and local taxes. Now he'll have to find somewhere else to start all over again.

On my list of suspects would be some guy familiar with home-contract work (knows construction) that lost out badly in a divorce or defaulted on a loan. Like some other poster said, determination and a few months is all it'd take.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
See, I would agree with all that "bunker" nonsense but for the fact that it was less than a meter wide. You'd more likely go insane from the claustrophobia.

The police announced that it had been constructed from September, and most likely by several people, but all done by hand. Even more interesting it was built with material stolen from a nearby venue (last years games I think they said?)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Update: www.msn.com...‘i-wanted-to-keep-it-a-secret-and-a-place-where-i-could-always-go’/ar -BBigmlz?ocid=mailsignoutmd

It really was intended to be a man cave after all.

The final pieces of the curious case of the Toronto Tunnel are finally falling into place, like the last few pages of a Hardy Boys novel.
Hmmm, first link not working. Here is another: www.torontosun.com...

edit on 5/3/15 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join