It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam IS a death Cult

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeyy

Look at honor killings. Perfectly "normal" Islamic family, until the daughter talks to a boy at school and the dad saws her head off. This stuff is real and it's in their religion! It needs to be called out!

Really? Got some evidence? Where in the Quran does it state that "if your daughter talks to a boy at school, she must be beheaded" ?????

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Can I ask you something OP...

Honestly...

Where are the statistics and facts to back up the statement that "Islam is the cause of most of the world's problems"???
edit on 23-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Does that make it better for you?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

it's ok I know it's one of you're faults not to be able to admit when you are wrong...
You can't help it...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

It doesn't make it any better or worse, a death cult is a death cult, whether gay or not.

Does it make it worse for you? I assume it does since you said it in such a negative light.
edit on 2/23/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

LOL! You are SO antagonistic. Why are you so butthurt over someone else's opinion? Grow up.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

it means nothing to me I was just stating that which is perceived as the norm there, which would I hope show how divided Islam would be in that regard over there as opposed to other countries...

I could also say by how quick you were to come to the defense of such well...

hey I'm not judging you that's just how I percieve your actions...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I still have almost a full year before I am 18 and have to grow up...
what's you're excuse?

I say to you instead get real...

how grown up of you to come here and bash me in return for speaking my mind in you're thread...
The only real difference I guess is the fact that you do not threaten me or my stance...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I didn't bash you, I even gave the thread a S&F. I wish I could take it back now.
Oh well.

By the way, you started throwing insults around in my thread for no reason other than the fact my OP challenged your beliefs. You aren't a true Christian, your insults and snide comments show just how intolerant you are and how much hate you have built up in your heart. And what makes you think your opinion threatens my stance? At least I don't resort to slander based on someone else's personal opinion.

On-topic: Islam isn't any more a death cult than Christianity is. You remember the Crusades and Inquisitions? Brought on by Christianity. They killed millions of people in the name of Jesus. But I guess since it's in the past it doesn't count anymore? Out of sight out of mind? Yeah, I thought so.
edit on 2/23/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

or did the crusades actually arise from the same needs of today?
truth is they were more willing to protect Christians then as for now I would say this plays a part in the problem to deduce the actions of the past to try and find a different solution for today...

So think again...
edit on 23-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

So you're 17?

No wonder you were so confident to state that Islam is the cause of most of the world's problems.

When you do grow up, you'll realise that fundamentalist Islam & pseudo-Islam are not even close to causing most of the world's problems.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You mean where Muslims conquered Jerusalem? How's that any different from the (mostly Christian) U.S. military invading and conquering the Middle East?

I see you failed to address the Inquisitions. There was no reason for the Inquisitions to happen other than Christianity's intolerance to other beliefs and faiths. They felt it was necessary to purge their home of anyone who disagreed with them. No different than today's ISIS. But like I said, since it happened in the past I guess that means it no longer counts, right?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I didn't bash you, I even gave the thread a S&F. I wish I could take it back now.
Oh well.

By the way, you started throwing insults around in my thread for no reason other than the fact my OP challenged your beliefs. You aren't a true Christian, your insults and snide comments show just how intolerant you are and how much hate you have built up in your heart. And what makes you think your opinion threatens my stance? At least I don't resort to slander based on someone else's personal opinion.

On-topic: Islam isn't any more a death cult than Christianity is. You remember the Crusades and Inquisitions? Brought on by Christianity. They killed millions of people in the name of Jesus. But I guess since it's in the past it doesn't count anymore? Out of sight out of mind? Yeah, I thought so.

I beg to differ and challange you good sir the Crusades were brought on by the Catholic Church..,

The Crusades were military campaigns sanctioned by the Latin Roman Catholic Church during the High Middle Ages andLate Middle Ages. In 1095

Now the Pope did not want to completely slander the catholic church so he threw in christianity to take the fall and blame for thier wrong doings, now the christians were wrong for going along with it the bottom line is we are all at fault and use religion as a scape goat for all our wrong doings..,

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

No the Crusades didn't arise from no such thing.

That's a pseudo-history lesson to brainwash people, especially young people like yourself, into thinking that it would have taken nearly 500 years to attack the Muslims in their Jerusalem homeland for so called "Islamic expansion & Empire building".

It's the equivalent of attacking the Middle East in the year 2500 for what happened to the Coptics last week.

It was a Christian invasion by the Roman Catholic Church to eradicate Islam, & it failed miserably!

Allah is the best of planners...
His enemies, second best as always!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Aside from the problems which the Earth is going thru weather wise, all the war hate problems with the economy the price of oil can all be attributed to such...

You can spin it on the U.S. government or what have you but that would remain you're opinion...

I am curious as to what you percieve as the biggest problems we are facing?

the fact is until everyone learns to get along and be tolerate one another to even try and percieve through empathy what remains true for others for what ever reason...

things such as world hunger and greed will never be changed...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

originally posted by: Mikeyy

Look at honor killings. Perfectly "normal" Islamic family, until the daughter talks to a boy at school and the dad saws her head off. This stuff is real and it's in their religion! It needs to be called out!

Really? Got some evidence? Where in the Quran does it state that "if your daughter talks to a boy at school, she must be beheaded" ?????

Sharia law. The official laws of an Islamic state. It gives all these wackos the power to be savages.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

The Catholic Church is a part of Christianity isn't it? It's the most popular Christian denomination and has been for a while and the doctrines it helped to pontificate have, for the most part, been held up through the reformation and also history.

If Catholicism isn't "true" Christianity then I could use the same argument for those Muslims who suicide bomb and cut people's heads off, they aren't true Muslims. I'm not advocating either one, but the hypocrisy is blatant.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The problem here is not muslims. The problem here is Radical IS the problem here is Radical Christianity Radical Bhiddisim Radical everything balance is the key to everything!!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

this is untrue because the need was there to protect Christians who were being slaughtered while on route to trade and or travel...

Also the did not fail because artifacts were put back into the hands of their true owners...

just like today...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The catholic church is not christianity by far pagan worship of saints and idols is one thing Christ never stated to worship saints or people thats like comparing vinegar to honey , muslimisim is not bad its the radicalisim that gives it a bad name just like Christianity my friend we have to be tolerant of ones beliefs.

The problem here is that MSM paints MUSLIMS as Terrorists and there no its a select sect of radicalisim that makes it wrong.,,a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join