It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nukes for Food Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
EU leaders eye deeper ties with Iran after nuclear deal
EU leaders are ready to intensify their political and economic ties with Iran if Tehran allays concerns over terrorism and human rights, they said in a draft text Friday at a summit in Brussels.
Hailing a deal last month when Iran agreed to suspend uranium enrichment, a key part of the nuclear fuel cycle, the leaders confirmed their aim to sign a trade and cooperation agreement.

Moreover, they "confirmed the Union's readiness to explore ways to further develop political and economic cooperation with the Iran, following action by Iran to address other areas of concern," the draft text said.

Pay-off text

Here we are again, the EU being "bought" by a terrorist state. Read between the lines here and find another "pay-off" in the works.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I thought the whole point was to stop them following down the nuclear road. Sounds like a good trade to me, they get something in exchange for what we want them to do.

Sounds like a more intelligent way of getting what you want than invading, it should also create a more friendly relationship.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'd lay down my nuke program if Burger King gave me a lifetime supply of whoppers.

join