It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UFO until...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Having seen similar shapes in thousands of my own photo's and knowing they are in fact birds, a bird would be my best guess.

But then you actually saw it, so is it possible it was a bird?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Nope.

I'll add some more information when I turned off the compressor and generator to try and hear if I could hear engines the only noise I heard was a crackling hum accompanied which was a sort of whir which oscillated in the sense the hum started louder grew faint and increased then grew faint...
edit on 23-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
That is the original, I seen one fellow say it looks like a gliding bird, can anyone tell me what kind of bird can can cover the horizon in seconds and can drop in altitude just as fast that has no wings?

Birds can move surprisingly fast if they get the proper air current, and it might look like it has no wings because of the angle at which you're viewing it. Also, it's gliding, so you don't see any flapping. From my backyard I see birds flying like this all the time.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Then it will remain a mystery unless you see it again and get better photo's to work with.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

that's too bad I had high hopes somebody here would be able to clean up the image to reveal the lines I saw on the structure which was not all shiny some of it had a mat finish and was rather interesting to behold...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Right off...op calls it a "craft".

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
With the poor quality, it's hard to tell anything, but the attached is not so much of a reach. Base image taken from the OP's (RGB) blue channel only.

Not really so much of a stretch to see this is very likely a commercial aircraft, including the tapered fuselage. Don't forget, that at certain altitudes some commercial aircraft wings reflect atmospheric haze - and are nearly impossible to see. These often show up on media as 'peanut' shaped, depending on alt. and sun brightness.

edit on 24-2-2015 by jritzmann because: Info added...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

that's too bad I had high hopes somebody here would be able to clean up the image to reveal the lines I saw on the structure which was not all shiny some of it had a mat finish and was rather interesting to behold...

and you saw all that with your own eyes, from the distance that the original photo shows?

or was it at some point flying few meters above your car and you just forgot to tell us?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jritzmann
Not really so much of a stretch to see this is very likely a commercial aircraft, including the tapered fuselage. Don't forget, that at certain altitudes some commercial aircraft wings reflect atmospheric haze - and are nearly impossible to see. These often show up on media as 'peanut' shaped, depending on alt. and sun brightness.

That's indeed a good guess. I also have in my files such examples where the wings aren't visible anymore:

The 'peanut' shaped airplane:

... with some blur:

edit on 24-2-2015 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

thank you for your opinion but for me that's not good enough to discredit the fact this is a UFO...

Yes and that is what the poster was saying, its unidentified and with the information you supply will remain unidentifiable.

You're common sense is non sense,

That says a lot about you then doesn't it when you agree with them and repeat what they said, its unidentified.

Or when u=you say UFO are you implying something else?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

my hope was to clarify my Image not turn it into something it was not...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

my Bad I realize I did fail to mention fully all viewing angles and distance from me at all times...
At some point it was close enough for me to see lines and hear the noise I associated to have emanated from it...
Although it was never within meters of me, it was low enough to compare it to the planes approaching for landing at the airport approx 2 miles away...

I was not even interested in describing it had hopes of the image I posted being cleaned up for my own viewing pleasure as well as others...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Hello, I was first shocked by your strange phone call. After lurking on your post history for a bit, I was aghast with how much we share in true wisdom, and expression of truth.

I have had a few sightings, as well as personal experiences and knowledge gifted to me since childhood. I will to communicate with you further.

I have attached imgur links to my personal sightings, the 2nd of which I was with a friend who is a full denier of any sort of ET or UFO phenomena that was left speechless.

imgur.com...

Ít's hard to spot on this image, but directly under the lower power line, immediately to the left of the tree is a tiny blip similar to what you captured.

imgur.com...

I could further explain my case, but I feel that you will recognize it immediately, as I do with legitimate evidence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join