It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other forms of Evidence: The Smartphone Challenge to Alien Contactees/Abductees/Experiencers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
We've all heard stories of people supposedly in regular contact with what they tell us are extraterrestrial beings who have taken them to distant points in space.

We've all heard the SERPO and other such hoax stories as well.

The one thing that would prove any of this stuff was real would be a photo from an otherworldly perspective.

So the aliens have taken you into orbit to view the Earth and the damage we're doing to it? Grab that iPhone and snap a couple of photos. A picture of the Earth taken by your phone from say a half lunar distance would be undeniable at this point in history.

Whisked off to Zeta 2 Reticuli d? Take a picture of the planet and if possible a photo of the stars of the night sky. The arrangement of stars in the night sky there would be very different from Earth in a specific, testable way.

Guided by "beings from the Pleiades" and shown their beautiful area of space? Well, we astronomers would love some pictures from within that beautiful open cluster of young stars so snap one! Become a hero, win a nobel prize!

Barring any of that perhaps it would be helpful explain to your alien friends that selfies are kind of a thing on Earth right now and take a selfie with your extraterrestrial companion(s).

Any of the above would represent good, testable evidence which if any of this stuff were real, would be highly credible evidence that the stories which are constantly told actually are taking place.

Preparing now for the cavalcade of excuses on why none of this is possible.....

edit on 23-2-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I will do my best, but they are very strict about what they will allow me to take aboard their craft. Their searches are far more thorough than those given at Heathrow International...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

So the aliens have taken you into orbit to view the Earth and the damage we're doing to it? Grab that iPhone and snap a couple of photos.

Christ JadeStar! You're asking for way too much here. Have you ever tried to manipulate a smart phone during a bout of sleep paralysis? It's impossible, and it wakes you up eventually so there is nothing to photograph.

Not an excuse. I swear.

edit on 23-2-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

So the aliens have taken you into orbit to view the Earth and the damage we're doing to it? Grab that iPhone and snap a couple of photos.

Christ JadeStar! You're asking for way too much here. Have you ever tried to manipulate a smart phone during a bout of sleep paralysis? It's impossible, and it wakes you up eventually so there is nothing to photograph.

Not an excuse. I swear.

Well done. You just put a huge smile on my face as I eat lunch.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Our dessert menu...

www.textfiles.com...

Bon Appétit!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar
Whisked off to Zeta 2 Reticuli d? Take a picture of the planet and if possible a photo of the stars of the night sky. The arrangement of stars in the night sky there would be very different from Earth in a specific, testable way.

Guided by "beings from the Pleiades" and shown their beautiful area of space? Well, we astronomers would love some pictures from within that beautiful open cluster of young stars so snap one! Become a hero, win a nobel prize!

So...any particular place you would like an image f the stars from/ I'm nearly finished with a bit of software that can product "maps" of selected stars, or regions of space. It uses Hipparcos data for position, class, etc. and produces a python script for use with "Poser Pro" that creates an appropriate "bucky ball", colors, scales, and places in 3D space.

The result is a highly accurate 3d rendering of space with in which One can place a camera and view from anywhere.

While I haven't saved any of the renders, I've viewed the "Hill map" from Zeta 2 Reticuli...vastly different! The only serious issues the software currently has is appropriate "sizing" of the buckyball stars, and the older version of Poser that doesn't support "self illumination" (ambient intensity) for the stars.

Outside of that; a little work and you'd think it was taken by my Samsung S4...its even kind of trivial to add the "XIFF" data as well.

ETA: I forgot the cavalcade...my excuse: There is no advanced life at the Pleiades. Stars are too young...

edit on 23-2-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hi Jade

It is my current understanding; from friends, Internet testimonies, research, human history, and of course my very own experiences - that at least half of these "ET/Starship" cases, are metaphysical / spiritual (?) in nature.

I can only speak if my own experiences.. and I have no complete memory recognition of being on a ship - but I have seen and communicated with un said beings.

How do I grab an iPhone (I'm an android user
) inside my mind and spirit, to take a picture for the external-physical space everyone can see?

I believe we don't understand reality, how can we when all we do is fight and live in greed, while being destructive to the planet we only exist on?

We don't understand dark matter, black holes, how galaxies are formed or the universal structure itself.

Let alone the spirit realm, and how it ties into the material.

Of course any true abductee or one who has experienced beings and the internal world - would LOVE TO TAKE A SIMPLE PICTURE to dismiss all the bashing and ignorance... but its just doesn't work like that.

We need to learn more. IPhones is not the answer to learning the nature of the universe, our spiritual relation to it, and other beings who exist within it..

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

So...any particular place you would like an image f the stars from/ I'm nearly finished with a bit of software that can product "maps" of selected stars, or regions of space. It uses Hipparcos data for position, class, etc. and produces a python script for use with "Poser Pro" that creates an appropriate "bucky ball", colors, scales, and places in 3D space.

The result is a highly accurate 3d rendering of space with in which One can place a camera and view from anywhere.

Congratulations.... You just recreated Celestia and Space Engine.

What's is feel like to re-invent the wheel?

While I haven't saved any of the renders, I've viewed the "Hill map" from Zeta 2 Reticuli...vastly different!

Indeed it does, as well it should.

That map is taken from a perspective about 200 light years away from most of the stars on it.

The only serious issues the software currently has is appropriate "sizing" of the buckyball stars, and the older version of Poser that doesn't support "self illumination" (ambient intensity) for the stars.

Why are you reinventing Celestia and Space engine with crude buckyball stars?

Outside of that; a little work and you'd think it was taken by my Samsung S4...its even kind of trivial to add the "XIFF" data as well.

ETA: I forgot the cavalcade...my excuse: There is no advanced life at the Pleiades. Stars are too young...

Yep, but don't tell the contactees that. They will stare at you blankly or hostilely respond "How do you know!?!" to which you can explain stellar kinematics, spectral classes, and stellar evolution to them and they will return to looking at you with a blank stare. Or they will simply say "well yeah, they are young, in this dimension but very old in the dimension where the Pleiadians come from."

At that point, just walk away for they have not a rational cell in the grey matter of their brains.
edit on 23-2-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Congratulations.... You just recreated Celestia and Space Engine.

What's is feel like to re-invent the wheel?

Lol...not quite.

while Celestia and others allow you to go anywhere, look at anything. my system was created to view custom queries on Hipparcos, and other collections.

That map is taken from a perspective about 200 light years away from most of the stars on it.

Yes, I know...rather specifically where...

Why are you reinventing Celestia and Space engine with crude buckyball stars?

I wanted a way to view specific lists of stars...so I created one rather than search for one. I use buckyballs because I needed some sort of spherical shape that I could assign name, position, color, size, and some sort of illumination characteristic to...And what's so crude about a buckyball...they make wonderful fundamental objects, and, they're easy to create using Python.

Yep, but don't tell the contactees that. They will stare at you blankly or hostilely respond "How do you know!?!" to which you can explain stellar kinematics, spectral classes, and stellar evolution to them and they will return to looking at you with a blank stare. Or they will simply say "well yeah, they are young, in this dimension but very old in the dimension where the Pleiadians come from."

At that point, just walk away for they have not a rational cell in the grey matter of their brains.

Then I guess I shouldn't tell them about 39 Tauri. It might be a bit variable but its old enough, the right class, and much closer. I think everybody should step back a bit on this one can re-examine everything...perhaps refine everything, trying to remove Human misunderstanding.

Back on topic; my point there was that it is very easy to simulate a camera view from anywhere, and do so in a manner that will be virtually impossible to distinguish.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Place smartphone in butt.

Profit??

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerenstEiner
Place smartphone in butt.

Profit??

Wouldn't that hamper with there anal probes?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I love this logic, the aliens can supposedly come here from other stars, break the laws of physics as we know them, but yet the concept they can stop you from taking pictures with your phone while right next to them, or erase your pictures is too much.

Faster than light travel, no problem, but how do I work this damn smart phone?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
I love this logic, the aliens can supposedly come here from other stars, break the laws of physics as we know them, but yet the concept they can stop you from taking pictures with your phone while right next to them, or erase your pictures is too much.

Faster than light travel, no problem, but how do I work this damn smart phone?

If there breaking the laws of physics as we know them,using your reasoning it's not possible for them to be unaware of our physics,weapons,surveillance for it would be primitive to them.
So in other words there was never a ufo crash on earth it wouldn't be possible,they would have knowledge of the earth and every aspect of weather changes and there inhabitants.But i guess that dosen't really fit into your aliens exist mold so ok they can block smart phones but not avoid flying in our skies being filmed,crashing on earth repeatedly.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If you really think this is real, alien abduction, then why not ask someone take a picture of your kidnapper? Or the getaway car, or their hideout?

In addition to the astral-state comments, if we are going with the idea Aliens abduct people in the first place, then why don't we include the descriptions of UFO's disabling electronics?

What about the photo of The Hessdalen Lights?

What about Betty and Barney Hill?

Think of mass UFO sightings that have been debunked as misidentified...How often are there 100's of photo's or video's of the misidentified UFO?

The only real evidence of UFO's would be with the Government, Military, and Nasa. Civilians aren't prepared to document a UFO sighting or an alien encounter.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Intergalactic copyright laws forbid photography of any kind , even holding mental images is banned on most planets .

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Prime0X

I didn't say they never make mistakes, nor did I say anything about whether I believe in aliens or not. I'm sure even the most advanced tech fails on occasion.

My point is how ludicrous everyone's assumption is that it's so easy for an abductee who apparently is stripped naked in most encounters, under alien control most of the abduction, and then returned, to also snap a picture or take some alien implement with them.

#, if a human abducted someone from their home, stripped them naked for rape or whatever, had full access to their phone, and then returned them home, would you demand they have gotten some pictures during the encounter to show you? No, of course not, is a completely ridiculous expectation, no super tech is even needed to prevent that crap.
edit on PMMon, 23 Feb 2015 20:33:14 -060023America/Chicago2092015Mondayf by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

edit on PMMon, 23 Feb 2015 20:38:35 -060023America/Chicago2092015Mondayf by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Or they will simply say "well yeah, they are young, in this dimension but very old in the dimension where the Pleiadians come from."

I like the ones that say they've been to Orion. "But...the stars look like something from HERE, but in fact, they're nowhere near each other, there IS no 'Orion system'".

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I do understand you Puppylove and everything you said seems reasonable enough to me.My comment of crashing on earth and yes i was being sarcastic but seriously to reference you comment on (I'm sure even the most advanced tech fails on occasion.)
with primitive technology how many occurrences can you recall when nasa crashed on the moon with astronauts?
edit on 23-2-2015 by Prime0X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I dunno we seem to barely survive getting off this rock to go to the moon in the first place. How many failed launches have we had? How many times we even been to the moon to have had a chance to have crashed?
edit on PMMon, 23 Feb 2015 21:38:24 -060023America/Chicago2092015Mondayf by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

I dunno we seem to barely survive getting of this rock to go to the moon in the first place. How many failed launches have we had? How many times we even been to the moon to have had a chance to have crashed?

That seems fair enough from my point o view.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join