It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did King David take orders from Satan…???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

I think there are more of "us" than some people give credit for, just not so much in the Western world as compared to the East.

And yes, I've had quite the spiritual journey, I used to be Christian up until my dad died in 2010. Once he was gone I was devastated and needed answers to where he went and for some reason the Christian answer didn't quite hold up to scrutiny.

I eventually looked into pantheism and something about it really struck a chord inside of me. While I wouldn't exactly call myself a pantheist, I would say its "views" really helped me along my journey, and I started implementing them into my bible study. Once I read "I am the light of the world", I correlated that to the sun and eventually to myself.

Just a small peak into my journey, it probably wouldn't all fit in one post, plus I wouldn't want to bore you.

I've still got a ways to go though I feel like. The journey is never really through.
edit on 11/11/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Joecroft:
But that “NOT equal” line, might just have saved your bacon… On the same team, but somehow NOT equal…how so…?

vhb:
God created Satan to serve IT not usurp IT's dominion.

Joecroft: “God Created Satan”…noooooo way lol…these are hard teachings to accept, Mr Miyagi lol
But wait, didn’t you also say, they were the same being…? In your previous post below…
"God and Satan are the same being".

You are now of/in the opinion you are NOT A GOD PARTICAL EXPRESSION (an accident of evolutionary forces).

Joecroft: If they are the same being, then how did He (God) manage to create him, if he was already…you know…lol…?

If you believe yourself to be a God particle divided from itself to create the human so must be Satan (unless just a nebulous idea form). The only problem is where in the managerial structure does Lucifer fit? COO, CEO, CFO, you (the human) as the minimum wage earner working the religious dogma to its best advantage (there is no territory); would describe it as we see the cartoon; poof--reinvented perfectly to explain this false 3D existence.

edit on 11-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Anyone have an coherent explanation for these 2 verses below, that actually works and makes sense…???

The way i understand this is that prior to this sin of pride it was David who had committed adultery and had been punished by God in the death of his new born son. This is why 2nd Samuel 24:1 states "Again" the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, “Go and take a census of Israel and Judah.” Meaning that God did not direct David to commit this sin but allowed David to be enticed by the spirit of disobedience. Actually it was Satan who tempted David but it was God who incited Satan to tempt David.

That disobedience was to not depend upon the prophet Samuel for his strength of conversing with God in all matters of authority. David lost that fellowship with God which in past time he enjoyed, through Samuel, and thought that through pride of being a big shot King that he could be like the other nations and kings. He came to believe that through strength of man that his strength was through his war machine and not the strength of God. He wanted to compare his army with the enemy and prove to himself that through his own tactical strength that it was not a miracle of God for his success but his own brilliant mind. The sin was that David took all credit away from God and unto himself. All of the known nations always numbered their strength by their armed men.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

3NL1GHt3N31: I think there are more of "us" than some people give credit for, just not so much in the Western world as compared to the East.

I see some of us as merely attempting to bridge the gulf (tell the truth) regarding the polarized Eastern/Western ideology.

3NL1: eventually looked into pantheism and something about it really struck a chord inside of me. While I wouldn't exactly call myself a pantheist, I would say its "views" really helped me along my journey, and I started implementing them into my bible study. Once I read "I am the light of the world", I correlated that to the sun and eventually to myself.

Tell me what "I am the light of the world" means to you (I am interested).

3NL1: I've still got a ways to go though I feel like. The journey is never really through.

Of course not! otherwise there is no more mystery or funster component to this life.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The image of God. What do we see the world through? An image created by the eyes and brain that lights the world around us. It is the light of the world and we always see it.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The image of God. What do we see the world through? An image created by the eyes and brain that lights the world around us. It is the light of the world and we always see it.

...except if you are blind...

Å99

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

Sure, but there is more than just visible light. We only see a very small part of the spectrum of light, the rest is invisible to us. How do we know that invisible light exists? By the light within us that cannot be seen. There is both inner and outer light, some see both, some see just one, some neither.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

vhb:

3NL1: The image of God. What do we see the world through? An image created by the eyes and brain that lights the world around us. It is the light of the world and we always see it.

I am not just an image of God; I am God Particle Being Existing in a 3D format (looking as ITs proxy; first person observation/information gathering vessel).

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I know what you mean. I didn't mean to imply we are only an image, we are more than just that in a way. We have a body, the image, and the Spirit within us. The image is the melding of the inner and outer lights, the reflecting point between the two, it is what creates the different minds of people. The mind's eye is the image, each mind sees the image from a different perspective, but there is still the one image, the "only begotten Son of God".

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1: I know what you mean. I didn't mean to imply we are only an image, we are more than just that in a way. We have a body, the image, and the Spirit within us. The image is the melding of the inner and outer lights, the reflecting point between the two, it is what creates the different minds of people. The mind's eye is the image, each mind sees the image from a different perspective, but there is still the one image, the "only begotten Son of God".

We have a unique perspective; from one body, one individualized mind that seems to be fractured by design/intent from our creator being. Why; no idea. It seems we have to solve the problem of our Autistic Creator's failings (become its psychoanalyst). Is this fair to lay these burdens upon us while we are just trying to EXIST (pay the rent/mortgage/taxes not to mention the war torn middle east). Whomever created us placed its progeny in hell/hades for a reason (not the greatest STARTUP to succeed within). This place is rigged.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

The Israelites thought that Satan or the destroying angel, was God's left hand man. Satans destruction was God ordained. God to them was both the creator of Good and Evil. But any evil was carried out by this nebulous left hand of God. As time went on their view of God and Satan changed. For instance the view that God desires sacrifices as set up in the Torah were later decried in the prophets. "Sacrifice and burnt offerings I did not desire, I did not ask for them, or take pleasure in them".

Their view that Satan was on God's team also began to change around the same time, which is when the Chronicles version was written. The writers of the Chronicles began to realize that there was a difference between the realms of God and Satan. Actually it was the beginning of the characterization of Satan. There was no real understanding of Satan, since he's not really mentioned in the OT. Just in Job, and in the chronicles version of Davids story (sorry folks "Lucifer is not Satan, in the common understanding. Lucifer is the fallen priests: Adam, Levi, Aaron, which are representative of the Old Man, or the flesh man). What was happening was the evolution of the idea of God. From one who creates good and evil. To one who is just good. Satan was taking shape. As the understanding of who God is was being clarified or crystallized.

The book of The Chronicles (originally one book) was likely the last book written of the Old Testament, or one of the last. Then the quiet intertestamental period (at least from a biblical perspective). Then we come to Jesus as the next guy on the scene. What does he say?

[Mat 12:26 KJV] [26] And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

[Mat 16:23 KJV] [23] But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

[Luk 10:18 KJV] [18] And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

[Luk 13:16 KJV] [16] And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?

[1Jo 3:8 KJV] [8] He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Jesus makes it clear, that God and Satan are not on the same team. He also makes clear that God is not on the team of the Jews (the sons of Satan). God is not a tribal war god, capricious and vengeful. That is Satan. The people in more ancient times didn't see the difference. "Their minds were veiled". They did not differentiate between God and Satan.
They also thought that their old time religion was from God, which is why they held on so tightly even to the point of destroying their entire nation (again) by trying to fight Rome. This was the warning that Jesus gave in the little apocalypse. That their bodies would burn in the valley of Ben Hinnom, for fighting with the weapons of the world, or with the old time understanding that God was theirs alone, and wanted them to literally wipe out all the goyim.

The entire message of Jesus was "God is not like you think". When his disciple asked to show them the Father Jesus replied "if you have seen me, you have seen the Father". He was claiming to be the new temple. The living temple. The stone temple was built on the blood of the prophets (the prophets being executed by the king or the people for speaking against their empire loving ways). The new temple was built of living stones. The old system had the vengeful sky god. The new system was God dwelling with us, in us, as us. The old system was God is both good and evil. The new is that God is light, and in him their is no darkness or turning. The old had blood sacrifices and rituals to appease the angry god. The new called those sacrifices menstrual rags, works of the devil, tools of the kingdoms of the world, aka the empire.

My kingdom is not of this world. The way of the world, the way of the empire, is the way of Satan. The prince of the power of the air. The ruler of the fallen system.

Now where this went awry is when the understanding of these things started to devolve to an old system mentality. What happened was the people started to literalize these things. To exotericize the esoteric. Not understanding that all was said in parables, and signs and symbols.

Satan is not an entity, but is the fallen mind in biblical terms. The ego in modern terms. The veiled mind. The covering cherub aka Lucifer is the high priest, as that is where the cherubs were, in the Holy of Holies, which btw is what the garden of Eden represents, or actually what the Holy of Holies represents. The one who shook nations was Adam. "He" is the one who was the light bearer (Heylel). He is also represented as Aaron, which happens to mean light. This is all laid out in 1 Cor 15 (also Hebrews) comparing the man of dirt (Adam=dirt/earth) vs. the man of heaven. Or the aaronic priesthood, vs. the melchizedek priesthood. The veiled mind is the veil over the Holy of Holies, which was of babylonian design, and on which the cherubim were woven. Those woven cherubim are the same as the two stationed outside the garden. That veil was torn from head to toe, when Jesus died. Hebrews says he entered through the veil into the Holy of Holies, and that veil was his flesh. The mind of flesh. The mind of adam. The mind that says God is separate from us, out there, the capricious tribal god that is oddly enough just like "me", petty, jealous, angry, vengeful. Those are quite human traits, and that is how the people saw God through the mind of flesh.

but Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. The veil was torn, the way in was made clear. The view of God was clarified as the suffering servant who forgives his enemies as they are killing him. God looks just like Jesus. If you have seen Jesus (not the 'merican ass kicking rambo jesus) you have seen God. He is the divine union with flesh. And so are we.

[2Co 3:13-18 NASB] [13] and are not like Moses, who used to put a veil over his face so that the sons of Israel would not look intently at the end of what was fading away. [14] But their minds were hardened; for until this very day at the reading of the old covenant the same veil remains unlifted, because it is removed in Christ. [15] But to this day whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their heart; [16] but whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. [17] Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. [18] But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

I think this pretty much nailed it. Better than I could have put it by a mile.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I hope it helps people to see beyond the dead letter.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
You are now of/in the opinion you are NOT A GOD PARTICAL EXPRESSION (an accident of evolutionary forces).

Just questions to see the workings of your mind…and you’ve done extremely well…

Funny how in that movie “The Devil and Daniel Webster”, they make that subtle reference to studying “Job” near the beginning of the movie…And what with “Mr Scratch”, and all those other spiritual subtleties, it makes that movie a classic…IMO…

If you believe yourself to be a God particle divided from itself to create the human so must be Satan (unless just a nebulous idea form).

Exactly; Satan is that lower aspect of the God/self, as you’ve kind of articulated in your own unique way…He’s (Satan) that part/self which isn’t aware of its higher spiritual nature…divine connection to God/Source etc…

The only problem is where in the managerial structure does Lucifer fit? COO, CEO, CFO, you (the human) as the minimum wage earner working the religious dogma to its best advantage (there is no territory; we describe it as we see it poof--reinvented).

Many would probably go with, CFO i.e. “Chief Financial Officer”…but then again, maybe he deserves to be the CKO…

Yeah, (Us lol humans) as minimum wage guys, working the “grave yard shift”, on a NIGHTLY basis, permanently hoping for a day JOB one day lol

- JC

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
And yes, I've had quite the spiritual journey, I used to be Christian up until my dad died in 2010. Once he was gone I was devastated and needed answers to where he went and for some reason the Christian answer didn't quite hold up to scrutiny.

Sorry to hear about your father; although in a rather strange parallel my Father passed away in 2006, and shortly after I began searching for answers myself around 2007 –2009…I wasn’t raised in a religious family, but around that time I was abducted lol by Christians so to speak, and thus my search and journey began with Christianity…

I eventually looked into pantheism and something about it really struck a chord inside of me. While I wouldn't exactly call myself a pantheist, I would say its "views" really helped me along my journey, and I started implementing them into my bible study. Once I read "I am the light of the world", I correlated that to the sun and eventually to myself.

I think many people can reach similar truths in different round about ways…for me it was with the Bible alone, along with some deep spiritual experiences and synchronicities all coinciding with my journey. It was those things together which slowly led me, into finding some core truths…

Just a small peak into my journey, it probably wouldn't all fit in one post, plus I wouldn't want to bore you.

This stuff never bores me… although perhaps we should leave the rest for another time (another thread perhaps) but it was good to get a taster of where your coming from, as you have a lot of Spiritual understanding IMO

I've still got a ways to go though I feel like. The journey is never really through.

Yeah, I know what you mean…I had this vision from God a while back, a snake coming through a keyhole, just like the picture in my current avatar…I’m still trying to figure out it’s true meaning…although strangely enough, this thread is slowly helping me find the answer…

- JC

edit on 12-11-2015 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

First of all, thank you for that excellent post!… very well written…

Originally posted by zardust
The Israelites thought that Satan or the destroying angel, was God's left hand man. Satans destruction was God ordained. God to them was both the creator of Good and Evil. But any evil was carried out by this nebulous left hand of God. As time went on their view of God and Satan changed. For instance the view that God desires sacrifices as set up in the Torah were later decried in the prophets. "Sacrifice and burnt offerings I did not desire, I did not ask for them, or take pleasure in them".

Exactly, there’s been a clear dichotomy going on in regards to Gods (changing) character, throughout the Old Testament…

Jesus makes it clear, that God and Satan are not on the same team. He also makes clear that God is not on the team of the Jews (the sons of Satan). God is not a tribal war god, capricious and vengeful. That is Satan. The people in more ancient times didn't see the difference. "Their minds were veiled". They did not differentiate between God and Satan.

Yes, Jesus even stated the Pharisees belonged to their Father the Devil…

John 8:42-44
42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

…which should if anything, make people re-evaluate those Old Testament beliefs very carefully…IMO…In one verse Jesus even warns about following men's traditions; traditions which at that time, men thought came from God…

They also thought that their old time religion was from God, which is why they held on so tightly even to the point of destroying their entire nation (again) by trying to fight Rome. This was the warning that Jesus gave in the little apocalypse. That their bodies would burn in the valley of Ben Hinnom, for fighting with the weapons of the world, or with the old time understanding that God was theirs alone, and wanted them to literally wipe out all the goyim.

Yeah, well said. That tribal (we are the chosen ones) mind-set still exists within Christianity today, because Jesus teachings and Old Testament theology are essentially pasted together…

Although in regards to your first sentence above, I think the Pharisees, (those in higher positions that is), new the real God/truth, but kept it hidden from the masses…I think this is clearly hinted at by Jesus, in this verse below…

Matthew 23:13
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

The entire message of Jesus was "God is not like you think". When his disciple asked to show them the Father Jesus replied "if you have seen me, you have seen the Father". He was claiming to be the new temple. The living temple. The stone temple was built on the blood of the prophets (the prophets being executed by the king or the people for speaking against their empire loving ways). The new temple was built of living stones. The old system had the vengeful sky god. The new system was God dwelling with us, in us, as us.

Absolutely; Jesus new the Father/Spirit was within the living temple and within everyone else…I also think, as in the verse above, that the Pharisees (higher ups) didn’t want this knowledge out there, which I think is one key reason why Jesus had to teach in (secret) parables, about the nature of the Kingdom of God.

Mark 4:11
To you has been given the secret of the kingdom of God, but for those outside everything is in parables

Satan is not an entity, but is the fallen mind in biblical terms. The ego in modern terms. The veiled mind. The covering cherub aka Lucifer is the high priest, as that is where the cherubs were, in the Holy of Holies, which btw is what the garden of Eden represents, or actually what the Holy of Holies represents.

Yes, I agree, Satan is representative of a negative ego mind-set, that is not aware of it’s divine connection to the Father within; and from that stems all manners of evils and sins etc…

Not sure about the Garden of Eden representing the Holy of Holies, but other than that, everything else you said makes perfect sense…IMO

That veil was torn from head to toe, when Jesus died. Hebrews says he entered through the veil into the Holy of Holies, and that veil was his flesh. The mind of flesh. The mind of adam. The mind that says God is separate from us, out there, the capricious tribal god that is oddly enough just like "me", petty, jealous, angry, vengeful. Those are quite human traits, and that is how the people saw God through the mind of flesh.

Again well said. Jesus definitely came to end the old system/idea about the nature of God, that had been kept in place for so long…

Ironically though, parts of that Older system of God, has been put together alongside Jesus teachings…which in a way makes it just like the older system, with God being both just, but also wrathful at the same time…

I believe Jesus tried to do away with those mind-sets/elements, but those who kept the older system intact, managed to create/keep intact (subvert Jesus true message IMO) something pretty similar to the older system, but with just a different guise/name attached…

- JC

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

vhb:

Joecroft: Just questions to see the workings of your mind…and you’ve done extremely well…

Funny how in that movie “The Devil and Daniel Webster”, they make that subtle reference to studying “Job” near the beginning of the movie…And what with “Mr Scratch”, and all those other spiritual subtleties, it makes that movie a classic…IMO…

A great favorite of mine (because won the argument).

vhb: If you believe yourself to be a God particle divided from itself to create the human so must be Satan (unless just a nebulous idea form).

JC: Exactly; Satan is that lower aspect of the God/self, as you’ve kind of articulated in your own unique way…He’s (Satan) that part/self which isn’t aware of its higher spiritual nature…divine connection to God/Source etc…

God allows the lower form of itself to exist (playing games with its bald headed stepchild).

vhb:
The only problem is where in the managerial structure does Lucifer fit? COO, CEO, CFO, you (the human) as the minimum wage earner working the religious dogma to its best advantage (there is no territory; we describe it as we see it poof--reinvented).

JC: Many would probably go with, CFO i.e. “Chief Financial Officer”…but then again, maybe he deserves to be the CKO…
Yeah, (Us lol humans) as minimum wage guys, working the “grave yard shift”, on a NIGHTLY basis, permanently hoping for a day JOB one day lol
- JC

We are the ones providing the information to the CEO as its prime suspects, particulated underlings. The pay grade is this: you are eternal (YEAH! work for free) and get to come back, reincarnate to re-do what you failed to accomplish in this life WITHOUT ANY PRIOR KNOWLEDGE. This would be a "start from scratch AGAIN" scenario.
edit on 13-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The Sudarium? Huge metaphor in Roman context.

edit on 13-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The entire message of Jesus was "God is not like you think". When his disciple asked to show them the Father Jesus replied "if you have seen me, you have seen the Father". He was claiming to be the new temple. The living temple. The stone temple was built on the blood of the prophets (the prophets being executed by the king or the people for speaking against their empire loving ways). The new temple was built of living stones. The old system had the vengeful sky god. The new system was God dwelling with us, in us, as us.

Do you know what that message means; do you know the truth about our creation, the Essenes did.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Not to distract from the OP too much, but as to the garden and the Holy of Holies (HOH).

The tripartite division in ancient Israelite thought:

Sea, Earth, the heavens (within this division is also a smaller division of the 3 heavens)
1st heaven was the place birds fly, 2nd heaven is the stars, 3rd heaven is the dwelling place of God or Gods

Nod, Eden, the garden
Outer court, Inner Court, Holy of Holies

Egypt, Wilderness, Promised Land
Passover, Pentecost, Tabernacles
Barley, Wheat, Grape/Fruit (Harvests)

There are more like the three patriarchs (Abraham, Isaac, Jacob), the divisions of the hebrew bible (the law, the prophets, the writings).

Each of these have correspondences with each other, which we can save for another day

What we see with these is a repeating pattern. A fractal.

I'll start with the Macro and work inward. The key to all of this is the cherubim. They are a symbol, THE SYMBOL I might dare to say.

The zodiac, with its 12 (but really 13) characters starts with Virgo and Ends with Leo. This is the meaning of the Sphinx as shown in the Temple of Esna, and in the Dendera Zodiac.

Within the zodiac are the 4 cardinal points of the Lion which is East, the Eagle/Scorpion or serpent bearer Ophicus which is North, The Bull which is West, and The Man which is South. These are the 4 heads of the cherubim which are represented as surrounding or covering the earth (which falls into the first heaven's sphere). The Zodiac is a boundary between the first heaven and the third heaven, or a veil.

Next we have the make up of the earth according to the Israelites. There is the Earth, The Promised Land, The temple. Surrounding the temple separating the Outer from the Inner were the tribes of Israel, and their places within the Land. We see it more clearly in the Tabernacle of the Wilderness. The encampments were based on the 4 cardinal directions. Judah in the East (the lion), Dan in the North (the Eagle/Ophicus), Ephraim in the West (Bull), and Reuben in the South (man/ Aquarius). Here we have the 4 heads of the cherubim represented by the tribes of Israel. They covered or surrounded the tabernacle to separate it from the outside.

Coming inward we have the temple itself. The outer court is where all were allowed, which equates to the whole world in the previous layer. The inner court was relegated to priests which equates to Israel (you are a nation of priests). Josephus wrote in the Wars of the Jews, that the zodiac was carved into the floor of the inner court of the temple. This relates to the zodiac in the second heaven or the tribes in the second division as the cherubim which separates 1 from 3.

Then we have the actual veil. On it are woven cherubim. At this point the 4 cherubs become 2. These are the guardian cherubs that are seen on entry's to temples throughout the world. The decrease from 4 to 2 is like going from 3D to 2D. When you take a picture you are representing a 3D reality with a 2D image.

Entering into the Holy of Holies, the next division, brings you to a single object, made of two pieces. The ark. The mercy seat is 2 cherubs whose wings are touching, made out of a single piece of gold. The 2 are 1. Also the Mercy seat, and the ark itself are considered one piece. (the ark is made of Shi ttim wood, which was a black thorny wood, covered in gold, 2=1)

Within the ark are three things btw. The law, the manna, and the budding almond rod. (these also correspond to the divisions of outer, inner, HOH)

In the midst of the cherubim is where the glory of the Lord manifests. The cherubim surround the glory of the lord. If you were to be looking straight on to the ark and the glory in the form of the pillar of fire, and try and make a 2D image out of that I might represent it as

X I X

here the X are the cherubim while the I is the glory or fire. in the 3D representation of the tribes and the zodiac it would look like this

X X
I
X X

Another version of this is the Chi-Rho symbol, where Chi symbolizes the cross of the ecliptic plane, and the Rho is the Sun in the center. Rho means head in the Hebrew (Rosh, is head, first, first fruits). in the symbolic the chi is the body and the Rho is the head. The chi is the ecclesia, and the rho is the Son/sun.

I may have lost you at this point so I'll clarify if you're not following.

This is all background to show the overlapping, repeating, fractal image of the cherubim surrounding or covering the central axis, which is the Sun in the zodiac layer, The tabernacle/temple in the world layer, the pillar of fire in the temple layer. The head/Son/Logos in the mystical layer.

The axis/pillar/sun/fire/head manifests in the midst of the cherubim. The cherubim are the symbol of the body, or the created realm. This is the flesh, or the veil of flesh spoken of in Hebrews, and also in Isa 25.

[Isa 25:6-8 KJV] [6] And in this mountain shall the LORD of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined. [7] And he will destroy in this mountain the face of the covering cast over all people, and the vail[h4541] that is spread over all nations. [8] He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken [it].

Below are the two other times the word Lowt H3874 is used, Lowt is the words cast over in the passage above

[1Sa 21:9 KJV] [9] And the priest said, The sword of Goliath the Philistine, whom thou slewest in the valley of Elah, behold, it [is here] wrapped[H3874] in a cloth behind the ephod: if thou wilt take that, take [it]: for [there is] no other save that here. And David said, [There is] none like that; give it me.
[1Ki 19:13 KJV] [13] And it was [so], when Elijah heard [it], that he wrapped[H3874] his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, [there came] a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?

We have a sword wrapped in a cloth, and a face wrapped in a cloth/mantle, and a covering over the faces of all people

Now look at the word vail[H4541] Maccekah

[Exo 32:4 KJV] [4] And he received [them] at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten[H4541] calf: and they said, These [be] thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
[Exo 34:17 KJV] [17] Thou shalt make thee no molten[H4541] gods.

The vail is a graven image, its a covering of something woven, or molten, like an idol. And the golden calf is actually a cherub or sphinx. See Ezekiel for the calf head of the cherub also being called the cherub head. Calf=cherub, and the word KERUV in aramaic KRV means to plow. This incident btw is a late deuteronomist addition trying to cover over the truth of what the symbols actually meant. A suppression by the brood of vipers. It was a polemic against the true history of the Israelites, that they were actually worshippers of Horus and his mother Hathor. See my sig line thread for more detail on this.

Cont'

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join