It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did King David take orders from Satan…???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
originally posted by: Maigret
a reply to: Joecroft

Maigret: My take…
God uses Satan when it suits Him, as in the above – making both verses simple truth.

For instance, when the Son of God who gave Judas the bread, that is when Satan entered Judas Iscariot. It is obvious from the next verse in John 13:27, that Yeshua knew exactly what was happening – and also why! Because without the betrayal by Judas, the crucifixion – the crucial sacrifice of the Lamb of God - would never have happened.

God doesn't actually use Satan unless you ascribe to the idea It uses the human as well. God created Satan to suit itself yes, and there had to be a handshake agreement about SOMETHING (you play bad guy I play good guy). This scenario would imply equal footing (NOT). Judas and Jesus had the same agreement. You betray me I forgive you; pat nonsense it was anything else. Here we go, another version of a Shakespearian Tragic/Comedy.

Maigret: In Revelation 17:11, is says that the Eighth Head/King was [alive], is not [alive] will go into perdition [spiritual destruction]. Some verses further along, it says that the world will marvel when this King comes out of the abyss, except for those whose names are written in the Book of Life.
The fact that he was alive, is not alive, yet shall be present [alive and well] shows he is the ‘resurrected son of Satan’, appearing on the world stage as the Antichrist.

That is all well an good, problem is this: it continues to hide its identity (is a faceless coward) that knows it is despised. How does it function in this world; as celebrity. I think Flyers Fan touched on this with one of Its threads. There is a deep dark secret within the famous; they enjoy their celebrity at a price. They are perverted in such ways you cannot imagine. Selling ones soul to the devil exists in that realm.

Maigret: An all-powerful Creator God would not allow this to happen, unless it suited His will and purposes

You have it.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

Originally posted by Akushla99
...and, agreed, neither does anyone need to 'accept' everything that someone believes in, just to be able to discuss it with them –

Wow…crack open the champagne, we're finally in agreement…Yeessss!

but, if as you say, we are to adopt a hypothetical stance that means accepting certain things (which ones is your call, for this exercise) and coming to a conclusion that you agree with is easy...been going for years, contained pretty much in the loop quoted...

indulge my fantasy and lets discuss how it could be, that, Jerry kills Tom in episode 68, but Tom reanimates in the very next episode...those kinds of discussions need tending...

Sorry, I’m more of a Wile E Coyote/Roadrunner type of guy lol

But hey, this is big forum…lotta people out there,…know what I mean…

65 years of tending...a drop in the ocean compared with the 'divinely inspired' writing of the little golden book - that's a lot of time to discuss, alter, edit, denominate, opinion differ and splinter into enclaves of truth based on opinions of opinions of opinions etc. etc. etc...because, the prime directive requires that it is the word of God –

Which Christian denomination do you belong to again lol…???

from there you are home and hosed, oh, unless you want to discuss the inconsistencies as portrayed in the OP (which only one other person answered to your approval)...because somehow, you do gno the answer to the Tom & Jerry conundrum...if only you could 'suspend' your belief...

But just about every other poster on this thread, claims to know the answer to the “Tom & Jerry conundrum”, as you put it; so why aren’t you also directing your concerns/issues and frustrations, towards them, instead of just me…especially considering that I’m not even a standard Christian believer…and have a unique take on the Bible…???

And also, I don’t have a belief or a faith; I have knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding…

- JC

edit on 7-11-2015 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Sorry for the delay…I totally missed your post, (thanks Vet)

Originally posted by HarryJoy
The way I see this matter is....if we see Satan as the "justice" side of God then we can understand why he is called the accuser of the brethren.

Don’t you mean Satan facilitates justice, by making people aware of their evil ways etc…is that what you meant…???…because surely he’s (Satan) Not “THE Justice” lol, is he ?…

Justice apart from mercy can be cruel and unforgiving. Qualities that would be attributable to Satan and yet they are as much a part of righteousness as is mercy.

Which qualities are attributable to Satan…Justice, Mercy, cruelty or un-forgiveness…sorry, it’s not clear from what you wrote above…???

Surely it is God who brings righteous judgment and not Satan…right…?

So in my eyes for God to apply unforgiving "justice" to Israel is allowing Satan ( the justice side of God ) to rise up against them. I think of the two covering Cherubs over the mercy seat as representing the justice side of God and the mercy side of God.

How can Satan be “the Justice side of God” though, when according the book of revelations, Satan is to meet Gods final justice, (system) by being destroyed forever etc…?

So God uses Satan to dish out Justice on people, knowing full well, that he (Satan) will one day face Gods final Justice, in the end…???

Also, apart from the above, why would Satan act as “Gods’ justice”, didn’t Satan rebel against God…?

As far as why the God of the old testament seemed to be much more cruel and unforgiving. I believe it stems from God using a progressive order of methods to bring about righteousness.

According to the Bible God is unchanging, he’s the same yesterday, today and forever….amen…

Malachi 3:6
For I, the Lord, do not change; therefore you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed.

The reason God is more cruel in the OT, is because men had moved away from the true knowledge of God…IMO…

Proverbs 8: 5-8
5 You who are simple, gain prudence;
you who are foolish, gain understanding.
6 Listen, for I have worthy things to say;
I open my lips to speak what is right.
7 My mouth speaks what is true,
for my lips detest wickedness.
8 All the words of my mouth are just;
none of them is crooked or perverse.

- JC

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Satan is Gods right hand man dirty worker; (the enlightener as Lucifer). God does the rest if one believes so; resolving those persnickety very detailed judgment calls.

edit on 7-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Yes you are correct ....as I see it Satan would be the one that facilitates the justice. As far as which traits are attributable to Satan......I would say he/she was very much a balanced representative of God until he/she went astray ( due possibly to him/her not being able to make mercy fit into his/her equations..so to speak ). As the "enforcer" so to speak of justice...he/she very well may have not been able to accept the concept of mercy. And it may have been intended to be that way by the creator.

The bible says that mercy triumphs over judgement. As I see it when ( according to the bible ) Satan went astray ( he/she is called the father of lies ) it set up a scenario where he/she would have to ultimately come face to face with the need for mercy for him/her self.

I see a situation where this "perfect" (as perfect as an entity created to enforce justice could be made) would have to "fall" to the point where they would be willing to accept mercy...thus meeting their judgment. There is more that could be said but I'm sure you know the story.

PS...I realize "father" of lies would indicate a male entity...but I personally allow that "father" in this instance may have simply meant originator or initiator
edit on 7-11-2015 by HarryJoy because: add

edit on 7-11-2015 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Maigret

Originally posted by Maigret
My take…
God uses Satan when it suits Him, as in the above – making both verses simple truth.

But why would Satan partake in Gods plan willingly, when he’s (Satan) supposed to be in opposition (Rebelling against) to Gods plans etc…?

Originally posted by Maigret
For instance, when the Son of God who gave Judas the bread, that is when Satan entered Judas Iscariot. It is obvious from the next verse in John 13:27, that Yeshua knew exactly what was happening – and also why! Because without the betrayal by Judas, the crucifixion – the crucial sacrifice of the Lamb of God - would never have happened.

But surely Satan, if he’s rebelling against God, would not help to bring about the crucifixion; especially when (assuming) that act is supposedly going to help defeat HIMSELF (Satan) once and for all, at some later date…

Seriously, the whole world has been deceived already! IMO…

- JC

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

This is something I've always wondered. If Satan knows what God's plan is (and why wouldn't he, the bible is huge in the world he is supposedly the god of) them why would he continue on his current course?

The gameplan is right there in Revelation, he knows what is supposed to happen, so why is he still working toward it? He has to know he's going to lose if the biblical timeline is true.

It doesn't make any sense to me.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Yes you are correct ....as I see it Satan would be the one that facilitates the justice. As far as which traits are attributable to Satan......I would say he/she was very much a balanced representative of God until he/she went astray ( due possibly to him/her not being able to make mercy fit into his/her equations..so to speak ).

As the "enforcer" so to speak of justice...he/she very well may have not been able to accept the concept of mercy. And it may have been intended to be that way by the creator.

There’s 2 problems with Satan being Gods "enforcer" of Justice IMO…

(1) The problem with Satan being used as Gods righteous “enforcer” of justice, i.e. working for God directly, by carrying out Gods wishes and commands etc...; Is that Satan shouldn’t really be going along with Gods commands/wishes, because he (Satan) is supposed to be in rebellion against God, and in opposition to Gods plans…?

(2) And If God is commanding/allowing Satan to carry things out in a cruel manner, then this is a huge red flag in relation to Gods Character IMO… And again problem (1) above still persists…because Satan shouldn’t be going along with Gods wishes/plans, even if it does suit his (Satan's) character…

The more you think about this, the more you begin to wonder who Satan is, and who the God of Righteousness is…

- JC

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Well the bible does say that God created both good and evil ...... Isaiah 45;7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. Also he is called the accuser of the brethren and an example of such is given at the beginning of the book of Job...here it is Job 1; 6-12..... One day the angels[a] came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them. 7 The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”

Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”

8 Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil.”

9 “Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied. 10 “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land. 11 But now stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your face.”

12 The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.”

Then Satan went out from the presence of the Lord. ( Sounds like him and the Lord are on pretty good terms at this point )

I thought it was you that told me in another thread that we are ALL a part of God. Having said that...the bible does say that Satan was perfect until iniquity was found in him. So ...while he may have been enforcing what he believed to be justice ( I presume that is why he was roaming back and forth in the earth). He obviously at some point crossed the line.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This is something I've always wondered. If Satan knows what God's plan is (and why wouldn't he, the bible is huge in the world he is supposedly the god of) them why would he continue on his current course?

The gameplan is right there in Revelation, he knows what is supposed to happen, so why is he still working toward it? He has to know he's going to lose if the biblical timeline is true.

The God of righteousness and Satan have locked antlers in the Bible; i.e. Both the lie and the truth exist together. It’s the Spirit of truth vs the Religion of Men…

Satan was never just sitting back and accepting his fate IMO…this is how wars have continued to this day. It’s exactly what you talked about in your recent thread; people have mixed up Satan with the one true God and vice versa.

Christians mostly all believe in the final end time judgment and destruction for all the unrighteous, and that this is somehow a part of Gods great righteous plan; which couldn't be further from the truth IMO, as I’m sure you know…

Satan is laughing with delight, every time someone comes to belief in those things/Religions.

It just like Jesus said in Matthew 23:15, they (the Pharisees) travel over land and sea to make converts, who then become children of Hell…i.e. with no Spirit, but just a religion and rules to follow…

Today they have the Spirit through Jesus righteous teachings, but they are still blinded by Satan and the Religion…IMO The antlers are firmly locked together, battling it out…

I hope the Spirit of truth wins out…

- JC

edit on 7-11-2015 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

"But just about every other poster on this thread, claims to know the answer to the “Tom & Jerry conundrum”, as you put it; so why aren’t you also directing your concerns/issues and frustrations, towards them, instead of just me…especially considering that I’m not even a standard Christian believer…and have a unique take on the Bible…???" Quote Joecroft

Mmm...it's no conundrum Joecroft...they are cartoon characters...which is why I find the OP question ridiculous - Oh! Hang on - you authored the OP...why would I be directing anything at you? Gee, I don't know...

...then Joecroft, if you believe you have these attributes, why would you be discussing the fake conundrums of Tom&Jerry? If you have that 'unique take' on the bible (and are not a 'standard Christian believer - whatever you think that means)...a reply like mine shouldn't have raised the hackles they did, and elicited this response...

"Totally incorrect; those Bible passages clearly, must have had an original source… And how do you know they weren’t inspired…seems a little presumptuous IMO… Also, your Cleary not reading between the lines (once again lol)… I posted the OP question, NOT because I didn’t know the answer to the question, but to try and highlight a key aspect, on the nature of belief in God in the Bible… Only one poster, posted the correct answer so far…IMO, and guess what…it wasn’t you lol" Quote Joecroft

...unless it didn't fit into your comfort zone...cos your first reply (replies that slowly degenerated through subsequent replies) was a refusal to discuss what you had asked to discuss in the OP...

"Anyone have an coherent explanation for these 2 verses below, that actually works and makes sense…???" Quote Joecroft

You didn't even have the courtesy to grace it with a consideration...oh, that's right - because you know the answer...lol...then why aks it?

My answer: because neither were 'inspired' nor written by Source (capital S!)...that explains the idiocy of the question - rather than discussing the other fake conundrum...there is no conundrum...If you cant wrap your brain around this, just say so...

Å99

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

We have also seen God allowing Satan to persecute Job in a bet.

Someone planted weeds among the wheat, just as Jesus said in one of his parables. The Word of God is within, not in a book.

The bible, while it has much truth in it, was made to imitate the Word, put it down on paper, but its metaphors and allegories are treated as if they are literal truth. They aren't meant to be read literally, you are supposed to internalize the narrative because it is an allegory for aspects of yourself and thus the world around you as well.

Jesus' story is our story as the image of God, he represents the loving aspects of ourselves and is whom we should strive to be like every day.

You can either be Satan who is Yahweh (graven image) or the Lord who is the Son and (living) image of God. We can choose to be like either Yahweh or Jesus in our actions.

Lucifer is Jesus, the light-bringer and light-bearer. Only until after he rebelled was he called Satan. This represents our own struggle between good and evil. The OP is a perfect example of this fact. They switched the actions of Yahweh with that of the Lord. Yahweh is Satan, Jesus is Lord, which is why this "mix-up" happened. It was put there with a purpose in mind, and in my opinion it is to alert the objective reader and throw up red flags.

Sorry for going slightly off-topic. Good to see you posting again.

edit on 11/8/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

That was really well put...

Å99

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

Mmm...it's no conundrum Joecroft...they are cartoon characters...which is why I find the OP question ridiculous - Oh! Hang on - you authored the OP...why would I be directing anything at you? Gee, I don't know...

So what you’re really saying is, is that NO ONE should discuss the Bible on ATS, EVER AGAIN, period!; not even those (Myself) who don’t even accept all, or possibly some of it’s tenants…because…according to you (The Mighty Akushla and her 99 minions lol), it’s ALL just “cartoon characters”…and not even inspired…so end ALL discussions RIGHT NOW…Am I close…????

And you’ve chosen my/this particular thread and a person (me) who doesn’t even accept all of the tenants anyway… to air your anger and frustrations out on…lol …???

Why aren’t you doing this on every single religious thread on ATS…why home in/single out mine…?

And just for clarity, you did say you were a Christian right…?…in your quote below…

...Your 'thought', not mine...

That is my intelligent christian viewpoint...

How can you be a Christian, and yet believe that none of it is inspired…how does that work exactly…?

*serious face*

Hahahaa

(ok, I cracked lol)

...then Joecroft, if you believe you have these attributes, why would you be discussing the fake conundrums of Tom&Jerry?

To help point out what I believe the errors are…in short, to discuss it with people who are believers…can you wrap your head around that…or do I have to draw you a picture lol

...unless it didn't fit into your comfort zone...cos your first reply (replies that slowly degenerated through subsequent replies) was a refusal to discuss what you had asked to discuss in the OP...

But your first reply didn’t’ give any room to discuss anything in the OP…because it was all branded as just being “cartoon characters/make believe”, and you also categorically stated than none of it was “inspired” nor written by Source…which doesn’t leave many avenues open for further discussion.

And you didn’t even given a reason as to why you thought that, even though I did ask you the question…other than that, there wasn’t much else that could be discussed…IMO

You didn't even have the courtesy to grace it with a consideration...oh, that's right - because you know the answer...lol...then why aks it?

“Courtesy” lol… what are you talking about…??? I don’t remember any poster being offended by the question in my OP…so you stand alone on that score (and not for the first time neither lol I might add)

Your other question has already been answered further up…

My answer: because neither were 'inspired' nor written by Source (capital S!)...that explains the idiocy of the question - rather than discussing the other fake conundrum...there is no conundrum...If you cant wrap your brain around this, just say so...

“The idiocy of the question” lol

Hmmmm…

The OP question is a valid one...

You appear to going back on your previous statement above…which doesn’t surprise me…

And BTW - why didn’t you wade into 3NL1GHT3N3D1’s post above (or anyone's post on this entire thread/forum for that matter), with rants of “it’s only a Cartoon”, and “none of it is inspired” at all etc…etc…

And also, that same post you just praised, mentioned how my OP, is a “perfect example”, of what he was pointing out, throughout the rest of his post.

You can’t say my OP question is idiocy, and yet praise another posters post, who stated my OP was a “perfect example”, of a truth that’s he’s outlining throughout the rest of his post. A post that you just praised and agreed with etc…

You’ve seriously shot yourself in the foot on this one…on all fronts…lol

And just too add, not only do I fully agree with 3NL1GHT3N3D1’s post above, he was also the only poster (the one I was referring you to, earlier, without mentioning any names), back on page 3 or 4, who posted the correct answer to the question in my OP…IMO

- JC

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

We have also seen God allowing Satan to persecute Job in a bet.

Someone planted weeds among the wheat, just as Jesus said in one of his parables. The Word of God is within, not in a book.

Yeah, exactly, well said. The book was only ever meant to be a guide into the Spiritual nature of man/woman…Those who understood with the spirit wrote truth, while those without the Spirit distorted said truth…

Those with spirit can perceive the truth…Problem is, the Religion of Men (Christianity), is making people doubt, where the “Spirit of truth” is leading them…most become torn (cognitive dissonance) and doubt themselves, partly because of indoctrinations…

The bible, while it has much truth in it, was made to imitate the Word, put it down on paper, but its metaphors and allegories are treated as if they are literal truth. They aren't meant to be read literally, you are supposed to internalize the narrative because it is an allegory for aspects of yourself and thus the world around you as well.

Beautifully put…I totally agree…and I would also add, that it’s the Spirit of truth, which helps to reveal the truth behind those metaphors; unfortunately standard dogma, stops people from venturing down those channels/paths, even among those who have already received the Holy Spirit…

Lucifer is Jesus, the light-bringer and light-bearer. Only until after he rebelled was he called Satan. This represents our own struggle between good and evil. The OP is a perfect example of this fact. They switched the actions of Yahweh with that of the Lord. Yahweh is Satan, Jesus is Lord, which is why this "mix-up" happened. It was put there with a purpose in mind, and in my opinion it is to alert the objective reader and throw up red flags.

I guess that would go some ways, to explain why Jesus is called the bright “Morning Star” in the Book of Revelations, which is also a term used to describe Satan in the OT…

Yeah, I think my OP is a great example, in that it’s reflective of mans inner spiritual struggle, between Satan/Ego and the Lord/Sprit…different writer's of those 2 verses, have internalized it differently; between one being a righteous action of the God force within/Spirit, and between the other being an action from the flesh/Satan…

Funny thing is, everyone needs both (duality), in order to progress on their own individual spiritual journeys…

Sorry for going slightly off-topic. Good to see you posting again.

That’s ok, if you’re gona go off topic, that’s the topic to choose lol

Thanks brother…

- JC

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I guess that would go some ways, to explain why Jesus is called the bright “Morning Star” in the Book of Revelations, which is also a term used to describe Satan in the OT…

Exactly, that's what I was referring to.
I'm glad we seem to be on the same page here.

The snake represents Lucifer (not Satan) because he is the one who opened the eyes (light-bringer) of Adam and Eve in the garden. Jesus says something interesting in John that correlated himself with a snake.

John 3
14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,

He says that he must be lifted up just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, drawing a parallel between himself and the snake (Lucifer) in the garden.

Jesus also calls himself the light of the world. What appears when you open your eyes (as the snake did for Adam and Eve in the garden)? Light appears, the image of God, a.k.a. the "light-bearer" is made visible and lights the world around you.

While everyone sees the light, very few recognize it for what it is. Those who see the light but do not recognize it, their light is made into darkness (Luke 11:35) by ignorance.

And, as I'm sure you know, Lucifer was made out to be the bad guy when in fact he and Jesus represent the same concept. That is the work of those who obfuscated the truth, they WANT us vilifying the good guy and worshipping the bad guy.

Funny thing is, everyone needs both (duality), in order to progress on their own individual spiritual journeys…

I agree completely. You cannot have one without the other. Even though evil exists, it is still an integral part of the perfect truth and is needed in order for balance to be made. In some cases it is even necessary. How can you stay in shape and remain healthy? By going to the gym and working out (suffering/soreness) in order to get results. No pain, no gain. The same goes for spiritual growth, you must suffer hardships in order to get those spiritual gains, which is why, in my opinion, Jesus said this:

Mathew 5
11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

And as you have said, the Spirit of truth is the only thing that can reveal these underlying meanings to any one person. This is not a man named Jesus speaking here, it is a timeless message that spans across all religions and holy books that originated within the soul of the one(s) writing it. That Spirit is within every single one of us, we just have to find it for ourselves. Only when you come to know yourself can you start to see the true meaning behind the words and internalize them as a story about yourself.
edit on 11/8/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Well, there you go then Joecroft...you have all the information you need to work out my position - a position that hasn't changed (despite the questions of individual interpretation)...and it may not be that far different than your own...the poster you refer to, in my opinion, has nailed it - and somehow (obviously ATS posting history) has seen many posters seemingly in different camps (so to speak)...I'm not 'hard & fast' on this...I take posts as they stand, regardless of history...

I think you're being a tad paranoic, if you believe I've 'targeted' you...I can't apologise for the fact that you authored the OP and posed a question...I certainly wasn't standing behind you, twisting your arm behind your back compelling you to post the question...

Let's do this...suspend the animus (if there is any), and don't take things so personally...your ideas aren't you...and IF at any point it seemed I assailed you, as opposed to your ideas, it never is my intention for it to be taken that way...but, I can't control how you take things...

Yes. I do think the question is a valid one - and yes, I think it's a little peurile - the poster you mentioned nailed it...which is why I would mention a Tom&Jerry non-conundrum...

A 1/2 century+ is still not long enough to perfect the written word (if there is such a thing as perfection, in this regard)...

So, here is my upturned palm, extended towards you...take it...I swear, I won't pull it away 😁

Å99

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: akushla99

So, here is my upturned palm, extended towards you...take it...I swear, I won't pull it away 😁

Å99

No invisible "ACME" shock buzzer?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

3NL1GHT3N3D1:Lucifer is Jesus, the light-bringer and light-bearer. Only until after he rebelled was he called Satan. This represents our own struggle between good and evil. The OP is a perfect example of this fact. They switched the actions of Yahweh with that of the Lord. Yahweh is Satan, Jesus is Lord, which is why this "mix-up" happened. It was put there with a purpose in mind, and in my opinion it is to alert the objective reader and throw up red flags.

Jesus as Representative IS actually Satan or a (metaphor for Lucifer) fleshy version [in your face] very convincing. All of the major personalities are the same being acting out potentials/probabilities. How do we fit in; as seem to be the players moved about on a game board fantastic.

edit on 8-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You're obviously just making up the statements in your reply to me.

'...Satan entered Judas...' - Judas was a human being. This is not the only instance in the Scriptures where Satan influences human beings, but it does show you didn't read my post properly, and that you have no idea of what the Bible actually says.

Believe me, the Antichrist is already worshiped worldwide! And his mark is being used openly. This shows how sinister and deceptive the Devil is!

edit on 8/11/2015 by Maigret because: Correction.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join