It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'He Might Be Here to Rob Us': Pharmacist Guns Down Would-Be Robber

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Develo

originally posted by: miomo
a reply to: Develo

I could not imagine caring about the gun laws of a foreign country

little guy

Where do you see me caring? It's just some people here seemed butthurt by my comment which was unfortunately true:

The purpose of this thread isn't to discuss anything.

The purpose of this thread is to help gun-lovers reassure themselves they are correct in their views on guns.

Maybe the purpose of the thread appears to reassure legal gun carriers because so often they feel the need to defend their position/s on gun carry, or to show times that might help others understand their views. I've seen many threads started that are against guns, with the only purpose seemingly is to prove their position, opinion, or to argue the point.

There are different opinions on the subject and this is an example showing one of the pros to owning a weapon for self defense.

Like it or not, in the US it is a right, and one that many are unwilling to give up. We must choose out battles wisely because quite frankly, none of has the ability or energy to stand up to everything we are for or against. It's too draining on our systems and can make a person exhausted to fight every battle, or everything we believe in.

For some, this is a battle chosen wisely. For others who are against guns-don't get one, but don't expect everyone to agree with your views.. and do hope that someone with your opposing view is nearby when/if you need them.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

Maybe the purpose of the thread appears to reassure legal gun carriers because so often they feel the need to defend their position/s on gun carry, or to show times that might help others understand their views.

LOL no those "legal gun carriers" already knew. This story and video like so many others only confirm what we always knew. There is no need to defend their position.

When people threaten you and your family and friends with life you will understand.

I have no idea why those bleeding liberal heart feel sorry for those criminals. Yes we hate to see a life lost. But that's their choice. I do not understand why this is a difficult concept for anyone to understand.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

How do you think it is difficult for me to understand?
I'm all for responsible gun carry/use. My family or not.

I think you misconstrued my point/s.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

I apologize. I meant to reply to the one you replied to. My reply still stand to him.

One thing I do not understand tho. Why do people think some of us celebrate the death of a person.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join