It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Mariupol falls, we could end up at war with Russia.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: joho99

Interesting reading, but all I will say is be prepared for the Prop Russian crap storm that will hit your thread like a hurricane.

As soon as the Azov Battalion was mentioned the Nazi flood wave is coming. Just a little friendly advice from someone who has dealt with that storm many times already.

And honestly Russia doesn't have the juevos to fight NATO, and they know this which is why they won't try to annex any other part of Ukraine...at least for now.

says the one who storms all the threads even remotely related to the ukraine with 'blame putin for everything/whitewash the west' crap.

you were fast to show up here, weren't you? forgot to add 'first!'?

as for the thread, US is already supplying ukraine with some military equipment, so it's not even fear mongering, more like a psyop designed to prepare people for the inevitable.

Great post you beat me to it!

So nobody is allowed to speak in favour of Russia it seems?

But it is quite ok for Him to stand guilty of what He is accusing lol.

I don't normally get involved in these threads,but I'm glad to see it is clear to others the agendas at hand on this site.

I'm in support of Russia BTW and I'm English..it's quite easy for Americans to support their wars of terror,would they be the same if it was on their doorstep?They need to direct their energies at overthrowing their own satanic government..

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Welcome to the new world order. You Will be Assimilated. Resistance is Futile.

Just ask the Crimeans.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join