It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton pounds Republicans for ‘sitting around just begging for America to fail’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
a reply to: buster2010

You know I was about xuechen right?

Sorry my bad.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

what they said..you actually did the proving..

"Obamacare is failing all by itself.

The Democrat Party is failing all by it self.

The Obama Administration is failing all by it self."

You know it's just easier to say "no I can't prove you wrong".

I think you mistaken here..

Xuechen said it..then you posted, which I agree with by the way..

a reply to: xuenchen

Obamacare is failing all by itself.

How is it failing?

The Democrat Party is failing all by it self.

They are? At least they aren't like the GOP who split into two parties the Republicans and the Tea Party.

The Obama Administration is failing all by it self.

Yeah he sure is. The deficit is dropping like a rock. Over half the promises he made while running for office he kept. The economy is coming back and our auto industry that he bailed out is doing great. He did this despite the GOP doing everything they could to sabotage him for the last six years. We could use another President like that.
edit on 22-2-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

The numbers speak for themselves.

*source tables*

God help us if we ever see 4.4% unemployment under Democrats !!!

Yikes !!!

Here's the Obama accomplishment list....

edit on Feb-22-2015 by xuenchen because:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I notice you love to put charts out..that never contain any links.

Why is that?

What are you afraid of?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I notice you love to put charts out..that never contain any links.

Why is that?

What are you afraid of?

Those are from the government.

*source tables*

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Obama’s Numbers (April 2014 Update)

Is it better or worse under Obama?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The numbers speak for themselves.

God help us if we ever see 4.4% unemployment under Democrats !!!

Yikes !!!

Here's the Obama accomplishment list....

Yeah the minimum wage jobs was booming then because let's face it the good paying jobs was going to China and Mexico. Also he still has two more years to go. Btw did you even bother to look at the other stats in your chart? Look at the spending revenue ratio Bush started low and just kept going up Obama's started high and just kept dropping.
edit on 22-2-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Forget that last post..didn't see that it was April 2014..

Here is January 2015.

Obama’s Numbers (January 2015 Update)

Same question though...better or worse under Obama?

Someone a little more knowledgeable about this.
edit on 22-2-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It's not just Obamacare. When it comes to Republicans, they pass bills in Congress AND the Senate that they know have no chance of passing because they've inserted something that they know Dems will never agree to, then argue that Dems aren't working to pass bills for America.

Republicans have NEVER wanted what's best for America, not since NIXON. They've only ever wanted what's best for their reelection sponsors and corporate donors. Nixon, who created the EPA, made sure Civil Rights was working, sent men to the moon (was the only President to do so), wanted what was best for America, and is resoundingly villainized as the worst of the worst. If you actually look at what he did for America, Nixon should be remembered as one of the greatest Republican Presidents.

There has been NO Republican President since him that ever put the needs of the United States before their own or those of their corporate masters.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The problems manifest and accelerate under Democrat controlled committees in Congress.

You have to look *Real* close.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

I'm sure you can show many examples of how those "insertions" would not be beneficial to the majority of Citizens.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

So former POTUS Bill Clinton is pointing fingers...

Page 3...

No one even mentioned the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, repealing the restrictions of the Glass–Steagall Act.

WTF?

I guess causing a global financial crisis isn't a big deal.
edit on 22-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

The problems manifest and accelerate under Democrat controlled committees in Congress.

Actually fortune magazine would disagree with you. When it comes to the economy it always does better under Democrats. Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs, Growth And Investing
Also you say the problems come from the Democrats when they are in charge of committees then why did Bush walk into office with a surplus and walk out with a massive debt?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Actually fortune magazine would disagree with you. When it comes to the economy it always does better under Democrats. Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs, Growth And Investing
Also you say the problems come from the Democrats when they are in charge of committees then why did Bush walk into office with a surplus and walk out with a massive debt?

There is some truth to this. I can't explain it completely.

I believe it is partially false due to skewed measurements but, it can't be a complete mistake/coincidence.

Hopefully a resident economist here could help to enlighten us, it deserves explanation.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Reagan had one Hell-of-a problem getting a Democrat House (all 8 years) to clear up all of Carters big damage.

Obviously, it never was cleared out.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Reagan had one Hell-of-a problem getting a Democrat House (all 8 years) to clear up all of Carters big damage.

Obviously, it never was cleared out.

Reagan went on a spending spree that we are still paying for because his Voodoo economics was a total failure. The tax cuts he made for the wealthy while raising taxes on the middle class and poor damaged this nation. Also what do you right wing supporters always cry? It doesn't matter who is in congress it's always the president's fault because he is the one in charge.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

The phenomenon is called cognitive dissonance.

Denial of reality might also be appropriate.

TO BE OVERT: Denying reality or not being able to accept obvious facts in front of you.
edit on 7Mon, 23 Feb 2015 07:59:59 -060015p072015266 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
For some, it's a matter of definition.

Republicans good.

Democrats bad.

Of course, the real answers are far more subtle than that.

Not to mention, both parties have changed dramatically over time.

But if you look at them today, you have a basic choice:

Democrats: Typical politicians.

Republicans: Typical politicians that have their own internal media echo chamber, who regularly deny reality, contradict themselves, dispute basic science, invoke invisible deities, who have routinely acted against the interests of 99% of the American people 100% of the time.

It's like going into a restaurant and only being offered poop and poop with ground glass.

You're going to be eating poop either way, but one is going to hurt a LOT more.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Funny how the fingers are pointed to blame this side and that side and perfectly shows that both sides are to blame for the current condition of the country. Our Government has failed the American people not that side or this side but all sides.
I think the voting system is very corrupt from day one when only the rich have a chance at making it due to the same path is always followed. It has nothing to do with what we the American people want. I can't for the life of me see one part of this Government that should remain.
This republican idea and democrat idea has been nothing but spoiled brats not liking it due to that side wants it. This system will never work we don't need sides when we need a whole to advance.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
There's nothing at all wrong with our Government.

The Constitution is one of the most brilliant documents in human history.

President Washington warned us about political parties.

We should have listened to him.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join