It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Form 'Ring of Peace' to Protect Oslo Synagogue

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
I'm sorry, but if these Muzzies want to be heard, how about going, en masse, after all those muzzies beheading, burning, crucifying people??

Until they do, this is all BS and facetime.

Muzzies ?! Really ?

For some people, whatever good actions Muslims do, it's never enough.

I'm actually happy to see Muslims in a good light, just being human.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why are people so naive as to think that the problems between Jews, Muslims and the rest of the world are about their different faiths only or in fact t all?

The problem with ttcks on jews is simply a problem with the jewish governm en t in israel holding itself above international law and slowly but consistently culling and demoralising the Palestinian Nation. Israel won't joing the world regarding the muclear treties yhet expects the world to not allow other countries to do exactly what it has.
Problem sheer hypocrisy that is not tolerable in this age.

The problem with Muslims is their view they can come and settle in non Muslim countries and try to slowly change that country into a Muslim state. An eample of this sheer nonsence is coming to a foreign land and objecting to allowing its indigenous population to be buried next to a Muslim they don't see the sheer arrogance and insult they think they can force onto people in order to get their religious faith forced onto others.

Its nothing to do with the 'pawn people' as such just their beliefs which they put above living peacefully in society until things get so heated suddenly they realise they need to make a little effort to calm things down. The only question is, how long will it last until it all rears up again? Israel won't stop its genocide and 'above the rest of the world ideas and muslims won't stop trying to force their religious ideals or view that non muslim women are nothing but prostitutes that deserve raping, so nice gesture but is that all it is or are we going to get down to really disgussing the parts of each religion that causes the trouble between people in the first place - and those who perpetuate it in order to simply qualify their existence and power through their living? It is about time as the gulf is getting wider not narrower.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Leave it to Breitbart to try to make something nice into something ugly.

MEDIA HOAX: 20 MUSLIMS HOLDING HANDS BECOME 1,000-STRONG ‘RING OF PEACE’ AT OSLO SYNAGOGUE

Caps theirs, not mine.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

People in Europe were attacking Jews and sacking synagogues long before there was a state of Israel. In fact, it was this long history of persecution that has made the existence of Israel necessary. It is heartening to see that the Muslims living in Europe are beginning to see how much they have in common with European Jews. Both are victims or irrational hatred that can sometimes become part of the very system they are living in. Perhaps this shared experience will help the rest of Islam understand why Israel is necessary, and could become a great friend.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Twenty Muslims protecting a synagogue is still twenty more than Fox News wants you to believe.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
My mothers husband's 17yr old nephew is here from Saudi Arabia, he is here for school. I met him last weekend and he is a nice kid. During our conversation he asked me if I go to church or knew anyone who attends catholic mass..he really wants to go and see/experience the different religeons..no preconceived notions he just want to take it all in. I thought it was kind of cool.
Great story OP.

O great... one of *those* people comes on over from desert-stan or sandy-o rapia and immediately asked you to bring him to a large gathering of Catholics?? Did you notify DHS? FBI? CIA? ATF? You can't tell me that murderous little oil sitter is tolerant of others, he's without question a terrist!

/sarcasm. I made up all the racial slurs... they were kind of something I could see people using sadly. Cool story

edit on 23-2-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Avicenne

Sorry, when these folk decide to put a stop to the raping and killing committed by their fellow muslims, my opinion will change.
All this to me says, "look at us! Muslims arent bad!"
Sorry, it doesnt cut it with me.
Dont stand there and hold hands then say what ISL is doing is bad, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!
ETA: before you ask ME what I have done, I'll save you the line:
I've stood with my fellow brothers and sisters in defense, and you?
edit on 2/23/2015 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
a reply to: Avicenne

Sorry, when these folk decide to put a stop to the raping and killing committed by their fellow muslims, my opinion will change.
All this to me says, "look at us! Muslims arent bad!"
Sorry, it doesnt cut it with me.
Dont stand there and hold hands then say what ISL is doing is bad, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!
ETA: before you ask ME what I have done, I'll save you the line:
I've stood with my fellow brothers and sisters in defense, and you?

There are muslims actively fighting ISIS.

Hell a muslum was freaking burned to death for fighting isis.

You dont think muslims are fighting?

Tell that to the kurds of the jordans.

Plus why are people from a religion respondible for what goes on the otherside of the word?

As a christian in the Uk am I responsible for the violence of some christian groups in Africa?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
20 actually turned up for this

10,000 turned up over a cartoon

#justsayin

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Great to read to start the day. There is hope.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
EDIT: The truth has come out.
edit on 24-2-2015 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

MEDIA HOAX: 20 MUSLIMS HOLDING HANDS BECOME 1,000-STRONG ‘RING OF PEACE’ AT OSLO SYNAGOGUE

Caps theirs, not mine.

So reporting the truth has to be ugly? When I read this, I actually had hope and offered praise, wow, what a tool I am.

That is a huge inflation. Maybe if it was in the hundreds, But less than 50 people? How can you justify them turning that into over a thousand and claiming it as truth?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
---->But less than 50 people? How can you justify them turning that into over a thousand and claiming it as truth?

I'm not surprised, Norwegian media is far to the left.

Well it was at least partly true, there were about 1000 Norwegians present.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Caps theirs, not mine.

So reporting the truth has to be ugly? When I read this, I actually had hope and offered praise, wow, what a tool I am.

That is a huge inflation. Maybe if it was in the hundreds, But less than 50 people? How can you justify them turning that into over a thousand and claiming it as truth?

There appear to be some reading comprehension issues here.

Nowhere did the OP ever say 1000 Muslims or even 50 Muslims. What it said was:

More than 1,000 people formed a "ring of peace" Saturday outside Oslo's main synagogue at the initiative of a group of young Muslims.

So, yes, Breitbart's headline is ugly, and assuming for a moment that they do not have the same comprehension issues, intentionally derisive and inflammatory.

It's not reporting the truth that is at issue here.

edit on 2/24/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good for them.......Take back your religion show the world what you truly believe. Stories like this restore my faith, thank you OP.

The only......ONLY way this can actually change is internally. Moderate Muslims need to stand up in mass and say enough. War and intolerance are not the path and only lead to more radicals.
edit on 24-2-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
well one day one of these muslims will join the peace circle and blow them all to bits. if they infiltrate the army can, police forces, etc. im sure a peace circle is no sweat.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Thank for sharing this here. Maybe it will counter some of the xenophobia and the perception that "they're all against us". I do agree with some of the posters that if Muslims make up a large share of a population, they want things to more resemble them. But exactly what is surprising about that? Every element of a population exerts it's influence to make their country more like what they want. What this means is that if Britain and France want to stay the same, they have to limit how many Muslims are allowed in. It's not a nefarious "takeover" plot, it reflects how people are. The majority of Muslims in the West live peaceful, productive lives. Like every religious group, there is a complete diversity of opinion. There are Muslims who support terror groups, some of them like Sharia law, some of them are fundamentalists. But then there others (about half) who believe in evolution, some of them think it's fine for women to wear a blouse and pants, and a few of them go to a mosque and still like to drink beer (most of them try alcohol just to see). What I'm saying is that we are at war with the terrorist ideology, not every Muslim on the planet. I agree that we should oppose the Islamization of the West, by sharply limiting immigration. And by no means do I support any "Free Palestine" rubbish, which is a thin cover for anti-Semitism and support for terror attacks that kill Jewish civilians. There is no basic reason why Christians, Atheists, Jews and Muslims can't live in peace. Squash the terrorists, that all.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join