It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Recruits fear being sent to Ukraine.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanielJacksonKree
Did Budapest agreement say anything about protecting Ukraine from western financed coup

Was there a Western financed coup?

It seems to me that some people think no one else is capable of acting form themselves to change their lives, unless the West is involved. The EuroMaidan protests were multi-faceted, although driven by the public's expression to move closer to Europe. The removal of Yanukovych was done through Ukrainian political process.

Pray, enlighten - in your own words.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

US spent 5 billion fostering a coup in Ukraine

This is public knowledge for more than a year

What rock are you hiding yourself under, even senator McCain was there like he was with ISIS err Syrian Rebels

edit on 24-2-2015 by DanielJacksonKree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanielJacksonKree
US spent 5 billion fostering a coup in Ukraine

Was it really fostering a coup, or providing aid to bridge the funding gap and to keep the government afloat in a time of turmoil, such as paying debts to Russia? Not fostering a coup. Unless of course you have evidence of the fact.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Unless of course you have evidence of the fact.

Admitted by Victoria Nuland

I would provide you with YouTube video if I thought for a second you were actually interested in the truth

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Was it really fostering a coup, or providing aid to bridge the funding gap and to keep the government afloat in a time of turmoil, such as paying debts to Russia? Not fostering a coup.

Any reason in particular why the US is spending 5 billion to keep Ukraine's government afloat?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DanielJacksonKree

5 billion over the span of a decade. During that time we the US sent much more funding to Russia. But I'm sure the Kremlin would be crying if we stopped sending them money and demanded they pay us back.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I still don't understand why the US government spends money in Russia.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

It's the same reason we continue to send aid to North Korea. We know the aid is never going to make it to the people that need it but it at least lets us say we're doing something.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

During that time we the US sent much more funding to Russia.

Sources?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DrChinstrap

On my phone right now so I can't go in depth right now. This site is a good place to start though. You can see that the US consistently sends more aid money to Russia than Ukraine.

Source

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Thanks, that's quite surprising to say the least.

You can see that the US consistently sends more aid money to Russia than Ukraine.

I see other numbers at various sources though. It also seems that the money is normally not spent on keeping governments afloat.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

We have Sorros, Nuland, Kissinger and Obama all admitting the West was behind it, and we know Poroshenko is a CIA puppet from leaked cables, and yet they still try to convince you nothing went on.

Soros

Nuland

Kissenger

Obama

Poroshenko

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Kablammo.

Excellent!

You should do a thread about that.
edit on 24-2-2015 by DrChinstrap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It`s already been in different threads in the last half year, maybe some new members haven`t read it, but the old ones did.

It`s just a matter of ignoring certain members who deny every shred evidence presented to them.

edit on 24 2 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I sure missed that.

BTW, have you tried pushing ctrl + shift to solve the apostrophe issue you are having?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

No issue, I just always use `.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Ah, a nonconformist eh?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
What are the Ukrainians thinking ?

Do they want to show Russia has send in armour or are they trying to show how they go defeated ?

Junk metal show in Kiev and Poroshenko’s mental defeat

This week a metal junkyard is exhibited in the centre of Kiev. Thus the incumbent Ukrainian administration seeks to prove “the facts of the Russian aggression in Ukraine”. But in reality they only managed to prove their own ignorance and lack of any military expertise. As a result this show of the modern illusionary art is acquiring no more than polite shrugs of the astonished spectators.

Source

You just can`t make this stuff up, the Daewoo is my favourite.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I dont understand your comment. What exactly about the OP are you refuting? I guess you are incapable of forming a counter argument because your own argument is lacking. Resorting to generalized commentary about "western" propaganda is not very conducive towards people accepting your opinion as more than that of an emotional person with nothing really to say about the subject at hand.

That goes for all the comments like these lately. Dont drag the dialogue down by engaging in hit pieces or emotional tirade about the evils of someone else. Refute what people say with evidence and RESPECT. If not its BS.

edit on 2 24 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I gave the analysis about it on page 2, but that was also too difficult to understand ?

Ask for new scripts on how to handle someone like me, because the pouring in threads with a bunch of you guys doesn`t work either.
edit on 24 2 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join