It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sabine McNeill Interview Part 2! - Whistleblower for Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dominicus

Seriously are you a shill or sleep walking at all?

If you even looked at my thread history, you would know what a ridiculous statement that is.

I know full well the extent of child sexual exploitation in the UK, and I know how high its tentacles reach.
I know all about McMartin, The Presidio scandal, Boys Town Nebraska, I know all about Ted Gunderson, I know about Dutroux and the belgian scandal, I know about Holland, UK, Belgium, Germany, Eastern Europe.
You really dont need to ask me if Im sleepwalking anywhere.

I have been groomed, and have old friends that were sexually abused.
A paedophile tried to snatch my little sister once.
So please, out of respect for the real victims of sick disgusting and depraved crimes, use some rational thinking, dont let emotion cloud your judgement, put the pitchfork away, and realise that too many INNOCENT people have been damaged by this already. Do you want to inadvertently destroy innocent lives? To pursue an admitted fantasy?

Sometimes you have to get real, and stop chasing monsters where none exist, and then concentrate on the ones that do.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

So please, out of respect for the real victims of sick disgusting and depraved crimes, use some rational thinking, dont let emotion cloud your judgement, put the pitchfork away, and realise that too many INNOCENT people have been damaged by this already. Do you want to inadvertently destroy innocent lives? To pursue an admitted fantasy?

Sometimes you have to get real, and stop chasing monsters where none exist, and then concentrate on the ones that do.

couldn't agree more

and dominicus - no, i'm not a shill either

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Does she have any doubts about this case?

Question number 1.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I would be interested on her thoughts about the kids recanting.

I can't recall if that was already asked in one of your interviews.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

Seriously are you a shill or sleep walking at all?

If you even looked at my thread history, you would know what a ridiculous statement that is.

I know full well the extent of child sexual exploitation in the UK, and I know how high its tentacles reach.
I know all about McMartin, The Presidio scandal, Boys Town Nebraska, I know all about Ted Gunderson, I know about Dutroux and the belgian scandal, I know about Holland, UK, Belgium, Germany, Eastern Europe.
You really dont need to ask me if Im sleepwalking anywhere.

I have been groomed, and have old friends that were sexually abused.
A paedophile tried to snatch my little sister once.

I'm mostly going by professional psychologist's that I know personally that say beyond a doubt, everything in the expressions, intonation, body language of what these children are saying, is true.

Its been over 6 months and since then they could have already checked the tattoos and birth marks and had people arrested. The best interest of children is to be with the Grandparents. There are other whistle blowers coming out from the town too, and they are afraid to speak. ATS is not the only thing around.

There are monsters there and the gov is all in on it.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

There are monsters there and the gov is all in on it.

There are monsters everywhere, and certain members of the establishment have been in on it for a very long time.
But Im not so certain that in this case, it is true, I wouldnt risk destroying innocent peoples lives on the basis of recanted statements.

Whose to say the police havent already entertained the ridiculous notion of looking for birthmarks?
Thats the thing with the internet, there are loose ends, so people fill the gaps with wild speculation that gets some old beat officer receiving abuse after a lifes service on the beat in Christchurch in Dorset. It results in a school that seems to have a good record being demonized and degraded. And it results in claims that the mcdonalds closed 2 months after the allegations, when it closed in 2013. It results in people finding the wrong christ church school and thinking the whole staff had been changed because the names were not right.

With this case I have witnessed a potential witch hunt in the making. Its eye opening, it really is.
edit on 20152America/Chicago02pm2pmWed, 25 Feb 2015 18:08:48 -06000215 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I would be interested on her thoughts about the kids recanting.

I can't recall if that was already asked in one of your interviews.

She says that they have been coached.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

There are other whistle blowers coming out from the town too, and they are afraid to speak. ATS is not the only thing around.

Have you any sources or links for that statement? All I have seen is the much vaunted post by one parent that has been repeated on blogs and Sabine's website. There has been nothing to substantiate that post yet it is repeated as fact. You say 'whistle blowers' are you just repeating something or is there anything of substance? Who said there are whistle blowers...and how do you know they are afraid to speak out? Unfortunately, as conspiracy websites go regarding these kids, ATS is one of the few that is holding some semblance of sanity.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
After what I have learned in the last few days about other conspiracies which we can't talk about on here... I have a strong feeling that if any of this were true these threads would have been killed and there would be nothing on Youtube or other similar sites.

If it goes as deep as suggested then we would not be here discussing it in the open.

TechUnique you have done a bloody brilliant job and I urge you to keep it up. I feel like a bit of a traitor U turning like this but it's how I feel.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Hey, TechUnique,

I already listed some questions but thought I would add...It might be helpful when approaching awkward questions to say that you are just reading from a list of those that have come up and that they are not intended to somehow undermine her but are genuine enquiries about details of the case from people concerned about the children.

Or something like that.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Not too sure on the following but I found it on my YouTube comment section.

From the Icke forum:
Originally Posted by ninorc

Hello!
I've just been told about this grim business by A's estranged wife. I
haven't read through the whole thread, which I'm told was pretty much
resolved on page 157 by a post from silent revolution, which has it
fairly straight, especially when he says, 'I was left thinking how
insane the mums boyfriend would have to be to concoct this whole thing,
especially as it targeted not only the children’s father but many people
in the local Hampstead community.'
I must be careful of what I say in public about AC, because I am very
fond of his ex and their four kids, plus others from both sides of the
family, all of whom have been affected by this, so I don't want to
publicly identify them. Suffice it to say, he is quite insane. A is a
heavy cannabis user who doesn't smoke since he got TB in a Spanish jail,
years ago, but ingests it orally. He was an early and passionate
advocate of hemp nutrition and a raw foodie, interested in urology. A
insisted that the cannabinoids in one's urine after ingesting cannabis
were intensified, so if one drank one's wee... This is nonsense, but a
pretext for A to whip out his big cock, piss in a pint glass and drink
it warm. That was his outrageous party piece!
I'm not saying cannabis made A mad; perish the thought. Indeed, for
years I thought A was brilliant; he had some profound insights and
amazing ideas. However, there was another AC, a hardened criminal,
expert in intimidation. "I've never been to prison and I'm not going
back," was one of his catch phrases. I never saw nasty A until I went
round to see him one day in 2008, after he'd watched the Guy Ritchie
film, Rock'n'Rolla, which is apparently about violent, epigrammatic
gangsters. Anyway, it seemed to strike a chord with A because he was
confrontational and insulting (we were supposed to be celebrating our
shared birthdays, since we're within days of each other). I refused to
tolerate his abuse, left, and haven't spoken to him since.
A was a voracious reader and theoriser. His favourite book is, 'Dune,'
which he sees as an allegory. In the video interview with Kid A, you can
hear him reminding her that, "fear is the mind killer," (a quotation
from that book). In fact, fear will shut down a kids thinking and terror
is an essential tool in compartmentalising kid's minds. A knows that
because he has read all the same stuff and has seen all the same videos
as you lot have. That's why, in order to start an internet meme about
Satanic Ritual Abuse, he knew just what to make the kids say.
A had some very far out ideas about 2012 and what might happen. But in
dull reality, he was a hustler with a violent past that was not
integrated into his personality as ****'. I think that's key to A's
fractured personality and his cannabis use. At one level, he's
self-medicating the trauma of his past and, on another, he inhabits a
self-created world in which he is a spiritual savant. A guru, that is,
who is also extremely avaricious and will readily resort to violence.
Two things tilted him over the edge: first, his oldest son died of
addiction; then he lost the family home in an ill-judged business
venture.
A blamed his wife for his son's death, although it was non of her
business, as she was not the man's mother. Clearly, growing up with an
absentee father who was involved with drugs did the young man no
favours, but A blamed his wife for not being sufficiently sympathetic,
or whatever. AC beat the living # out of his wife and put her in the
hospital. There were remonstrations and crocodile tears, but eventually
he moved out and took up with a pole dancer, to the chagrin of his ex. A
believed he could make a killing as a gold trader and sold their house
in North London to finance his new business, but he bought his gold at
the top of the market and it lost a third of its value over the
following year! A left the wife he'd assaulted and walked out on and
their four children with nowhere to live!
AC is highly manipulative and he plays his children expertly, so that
their mum has to be very careful not to say anything that might alienate
them, or oblige them to take sides. His abuse of his own kids and wife
is emotional and enforced with violence, or threats. He used to hit his
wife with the back of a spoon (reduces bruising) and has evidently done
the same to the girl in the videos (as she mentions). I wouldn't be
surprised if he's clipped little Kid G round the ear and damaged his
hearing. I don't know when he took up with the Russian woman, but
clearly she is totally under his thumb and has signally failed to
protect her kids from him.
In the police interviews, you'll notice that both children say that the
physical abuse took place in Morocco. A owns a riyadh in Marrakech,
where the laws regarding the treatment of children are a lot more lax.
Maybe he thought he could get away with indoctrinating them there. Who
knows what goes on in that sick #er's head. The children have been in
care since September and that's got to be better than being around Papa
Hemp. His own kids are bewildered and angry and his ex-wife is
distraught, but holding it together. They saw AC last week, but ignored
him. Since then, he's been raided by the police, who took computers and
phones, and has disappeared again, no doubt to Morocco or Spain.
His fantasy world is crashing in on AC. He has made seriously defamatory
accusations and wasted much time and resources. He has evidently
traumatised those two children, even if he was careful not to physically
abuse them on UK soil. Nobody in their right mind wants anything to do
with him, even if his associates are not ready to give him up to the
law. I agree with silent revolution when he says, 'I think papa hemp
needs to be found and made to answer for all this.

Source: wideshut.co.uk...
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I've got a rough draft of some questions I want to ask her(if I manage to get another interview), if anyone has any to add or thinks I should make any amendments please let me know. I am being careful to keep the identity of those involved out of the interview as that could jeopardize the chances of the video staying online.

Thanks to midicon and OneManArmy for a few of these questions;

- Do you have any doubts about this case?
- Speaking in terms of the mother, do you think that her partner's previous criminal record effects the validity of the children's initial claims?
- Do you think it is possible that he has abused the children and coached them into saying the things they did?
- Do you think it's possible that people could be letting emotions cloud their judgement on this issue?
- There are reports of the mother and partner being abusive to the children verbally and locking them outside without food. Do you think these claims are true or false?
- Do you think it is possible that the bruising could be a result of the partner being abusive to the Children?
- Who told you that the Hampstead McDonalds closed following the allegations? Because a ham and high article from November 6th 2013 states that the store was closed on the 17th November 2013 which was before the allegations broke loose.
- Do you think it is possible that the story has been fabricated in order to cover up abuse and neglect at the hands of the mother and her partner?
- The little boy is blaming the mothers partner for all of this and given the partners past criminal convictions, does this not raise any doubts in your mind?
- Why do you think the boy would come out and say that this is the partners fault if it wasn't true?
- What if the child is telling the truth in the retracted statement, what sort of harm do you think this could have done to the people implicated, and what potential future harm could be done?
- Peadophilia, in the wake of the recent scandals coming to light in the media, is a very sensitive and emotionally charged issue. Given the nature of these allegations and the recent anger in the public, do you think the current witchhunt is irresponsible and potentially damaging to the case at hand and the people involved?

We definitely need to try and get to the bottom of this.. if any has any more question suggestions I would really appreciate it.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

That was an interesting post about Abraham and really just confirms my eventual realisation that he is the driving force behind all this.

I have just watched two videos of the police interviews, not the recanted ones, which I haven't seen, but the ones from earlier. The little girl talking about being hit by the spoon treatment and water torture. I tell you truly, if that guy was in my neighbourhood or in any way accessible to me, then I would be in prison. I hope some decent Londoners that know of this and know him mete out some rough justice. I am just your average easy going fellow but...

I am not so sure what I would say to Sabine. She has her mind made up it seems, the mother is blameless and Ricky Dearman is Satan's spawn. She makes much of the idea that the children's recantation is part of some cover up but the videos I watched, before the recantation, surely should be grounds for not returning the children to the mother. Ask her what she thinks of those videos where Alisa describes how Abraham hits them and uses water torture ( the child's own words ). Remembering to say before the recant.

I think your questions are fine although I can see them perhaps getting her back up. Ask her if she minds some straightforward questions that have arisen from ongoing conversations and that her replies might lay some ghosts to rest and find support for her petition.

And leaving that aside...

Just think if you were those children's father, having to turn up at those court hearings, being stared at by a hostile crowd that have labelled you a paedophilic Satanist. Not only that but you have no chance of rebuttal because of the ongoing case. Imagine being those kids that have had to say all those things about a dad they love and then face him. Of course he will understand but how sad is this whole thing. I am sure I read somewhere that the father had threatened Abraham but where from I don't know. If it were me, I would want to kill him but at the same time I would be thinking, the children need me. I have just remembered he bought them a laptop so they could talk on Skype and that too has been twisted into sordid motivation. Sorry I'm having a rant, perhaps it was watching those videos.

Regards midicon.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

I'll do my best to handle this professionally. I just know the questions aren't going to be received well but they definitely have to be asked.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
I've got a rough draft of some questions I want to ask her(if I manage to get another interview), if anyone has any to add or thinks I should make any amendments please let me know. I am being careful to keep the identity of those involved out of the interview as that could jeopardize the chances of the video staying online.

Thanks to midicon and OneManArmy for a few of these questions;

- Do you have any doubts about this case?
- Speaking in terms of the mother, do you think that her partner's previous criminal record effects the validity of the children's initial claims?
- Do you think it is possible that he has abused the children and coached them into saying the things they did?
- Do you think it's possible that people could be letting emotions cloud their judgement on this issue?
- There are reports of the mother and partner being abusive to the children verbally and locking them outside without food. Do you think these claims are true or false?
- Do you think it is possible that the bruising could be a result of the partner being abusive to the Children?
- Who told you that the Hampstead McDonalds closed following the allegations? Because a ham and high article from November 6th 2013 states that the store was closed on the 17th November 2013 which was before the allegations broke loose.
- Do you think it is possible that the story has been fabricated in order to cover up abuse and neglect at the hands of the mother and her partner?
- The little boy is blaming the mothers partner for all of this and given the partners past criminal convictions, does this not raise any doubts in your mind?
- Why do you think the boy would come out and say that this is the partners fault if it wasn't true?
- What if the child is telling the truth in the retracted statement, what sort of harm do you think this could have done to the people implicated, and what potential future harm could be done?
- Peadophilia, in the wake of the recent scandals coming to light in the media, is a very sensitive and emotionally charged issue. Given the nature of these allegations and the recent anger in the public, do you think the current witchhunt is irresponsible and potentially damaging to the case at hand and the people involved?

We definitely need to try and get to the bottom of this.. if any has any more question suggestions I would really appreciate it.

I get the feeling that you wont need anymore questions.
The direction the questions lead is very telling.
Now the key is going to be how she actually responds to that line of questioning.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I've been trying to get hold of her since last night but to no avail. If I can't get hold of her by tomorrow night I will start to get suspicious. Usually she is very active and responsive to me via Skype. I'm not sure if she is following these threads or not, I did send her a link to the first one.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I've been trying to get hold of her since last night but to no avail. If I can't get hold of her by tomorrow night I will start to get suspicious. Usually she is very active and responsive to me via Skype. I'm not sure if she is following these threads or not, I did send her a link to the first one.

Have patience. Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, I fear she may also be a victim in this.
Emotion can be such a powerful tool.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I've secured another interview just haven't arranged a time yet. Will update this thread as and when anything new arises.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I think she is probably a victim in this as well. Some would argue the biggest victim outside of the family involved. I honestly think she is genuine in her beliefs. The interview will highlight whatever needs to be highlighted anyway.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I think she is probably a victim in this as well. Some would argue the biggest victim outside of the family involved. I honestly think she is genuine in her beliefs. The interview will highlight whatever needs to be highlighted anyway.

I think that could well prove correct, she does seem emotionally fragile at the moment, and quite susceptible to stories as emotive as this one.

In the video I posted earlier of the "Swedish Feminist Nightmare", the first case for the first hour of the video managed to suck a very highly respected Swedish politician into a fantasy the same way. Its a valuable watch for anyone that would like to see the damage done to already abused and damaged individuals. All down to the paranoid delusions of a couple of womens refuge volunteers.
Sometimes a little bit of fact checking can go a very long way. When your judgement is impaired with emotion, that can be an almost impossible task.
Normally rational people can do very irrational things when upset. And thats just me.
edit on 20152America/Chicago02pm2pmThu, 26 Feb 2015 14:51:59 -06000215 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join