It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Media interviews Russian solders fighting in Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
The lack of the pro-Russian ATS crowd is getting interesting. I guess when they read it in Kommersant then it's considered true.

We'll wait another day but we might have to say the mystery of Russian military troops fighting inside Ukraine has been solved. Case closed. Finito. Asta la vista, baby.

It does seem that way doesn't it.

Normally they are spamming these threads.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
yes we know there are Russians there, please get over it. we've established this months ago did we not.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
The lack of the pro-Russian ATS crowd is getting interesting. I guess when they read it in Kommersant then it's considered true.

We'll wait another day but we might have to say the mystery of Russian military troops fighting inside Ukraine has been solved. Case closed. Finito. Asta la vista, baby.

Yeah, what a surprise most don`t want to have a discussion with a few warmongers.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
yes we know there are Russians there, please get over it. we've established this months ago did we not.

Not just 'Russians'...those were active Russian military soldiers. They were not on vacation, they were in Ukraine with all their units equipment, fighting.

Glad we can all move past the BS of the last 12 months that Russia hasn't attacked Ukraine! It did, and still is, there is proof.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Ukraine attacked the east republics. get it right. they proclaimed themselves independent, they put it to a vote right. if Ukraine didn't attack them there would be no need for Russia to step in.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

a reply to: noeltrotsky

Ukraine attacked the east republics. get it right. they proclaimed themselves independent, they put it to a vote right. if Ukraine didn't attack them there would be no need for Russia to step in.

No Russia invaded Ukraine. Get your facts right.

Aside from 6 nations no on else supports Russia's actions nor do they acknowledge the result thus far. Considering the areas in question just held illegal elections your premise that they were attacked by Ukraine is blatantly false. The same holds for Crimea, who was occupied prior to illegal votes taking place.

Russia has the ability to be a great nation. However based on the lies and excuses some people use in these forums tells me Russia is nowhere close to being a great nation. Its barely at civilized at this point and that's based on the fact russian supporters appear to be easily duped by lies and have absolutely no ability to think on there own.

Just like the Germans when Hitler came to power and we know how that ended. Putin is going to lead Russia to one if its greatest failures in its history.
edit on 23-2-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

i can think on my own, i think killing people is wrong. i think a claim to independence is right, especially when a majority of the occupants of said independent republics have voiced their wishes.

Aside from 6 nations no on else supports Russia's actions nor do they acknowledge the result thus far.

yeah you keep using that as a "reason" for killing people, ill stay here in my moral based world view where the west doesn't need the entire Ukraine and the east has the will and right to go their own way no matter what the politics say.

why does the west want all of Ukraine so bad anyway. If all they want to do is spread democracy why can't they just spread their "democracy" to the people that actually want it.

and you can say what you want about Crimea but Russia saw its interests at stake and they and the Crimean people took action in a peaceful, non violent matter.
edit on 23-2-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

i can think on my own,

Apparently you cant.. If you could you would not maintain the position that the eastern provinces are separate and that the votes were lawful.

You ignore facts and that is a problem.

Come back and join us when you get caught up on the facts instead of the kremlin talking points. If you did research you would find the Russian information is nothing but lies. Just like the lies told by Putin when he said there were no Russian forces in Crimea.

wake up

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

No matter how many times you repeat the same lines, no one with a working brain believes them.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

No matter how many times you repeat the same lines, no one with a working brain believes them.

Typical... Since you cant refute the facts you attack the poster.

The same bs Russia does.

Any other personal attacks?

Actually every nation on the planet minus 6 agree with me and my line of thinking. if they did not then there would of been more than 6 nations that supported Russia's illegal actions / invasion of Ukraine.

Explain how all countries on this planet but the Russian 6 are wrong.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

And most people with a brain know that the East is still part of Ukraine no matter how many times you say it isn't, also know those with a brain see that Russia invaded Crimea with the whole plan of annexing it...but keep believing they didn't.

Viva la' Putin.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

and you can say what you want about Crimea but Russia saw its interests at stake and they and the Crimean people took action in a peaceful, non violent matter.

Yes because the violence was from Russian troops sent there by your pal Putin.

As for your non violent matter think again...

SIMFEROPOL, Ukraine (AP) — A health official says at least 20 people have been injured in clashes between pro- and anti-Russian protesters in Ukraine's strategic Crimea region.

The protesters shouted and attacked each other with stones, bottles and punches, as police and leaders of both rallies struggled to keep the two groups apart.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Just because you have your blinders on doesn't mean the rest of us haven't seen the problems that happened there.

And what Russian interests were having problems, because the base in Crimea was theirs until at least 2042 so they weren't losing that, but as that is there biggest asset in Crimea what else were they trying to protect...and remember Crimea had it's autonomy with Ukraine so they actually ruled themselves, so they weren't in any danger from Ukraine itself.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Actually every nation on the planet minus 6 agree with me and my line of thinking. if they did not then there would of been more than 6 nations that supported Russia's illegal actions / invasion of Ukraine.

Explain how all countries on this planet but the Russian 6 are wrong.

Sure, governments represent their people.

Has it come that far now that you actually have started to believe the scripts ?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Your response failed to address the point I made. Try again.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Hardly every nation does not represent their people today anymore.

So people could care less about what the politicians say, my point being, are the people of those country agreeing with you in majority (hint, outside the US people are way different down the line)?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

First 2 pages of this thread, all I see are puppet heads egging each other on
edit on 24-2-2015 by DanielJacksonKree because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join