It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its a universal truth (2)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Its a universal truth .....that UFOs can only be filmed by crappy cameras...

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I have noticed. Not only that but every camera is always so far away that the UFO resembles several pixels of white light.....oh and almost always at night.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

To better explain your point of view on this scene (pun intended) please explain in detail to us how you know the cameras are "crappy" and how the photogs should plan and arrange their shots so that you can be entirely satisfied in what they obtain on a spur-of-the-moment shots.

It will ease my mind incredibly if you were to do so for the enlightenment of all of us that have seen UFOs and know that they actually exist. I suggest you ask the inner sanctums of government for better images. I'm quite sure that they have them. Why they never release any, I simply cannot fathom.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I suggest you ask the inner sanctums of government for better images. I'm quite sure that they have them.

Its also a universal fact that all governments, everywhere since the beginning of air flight are in one and total accord and collusion in preventing decent photographs getting out and claiming the kudos

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Borisbanger

Sorry. I left my $2,000 video camera at home. I know we're supposed to carry them every where we go, but....
Come on, really? The best many have today is a cell phone. Most don't even bother with decent video gear anymore, they just record everything with their handy dandy 400 in one do it all phone.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

It's a universal truth that people think you should stop making these threads, lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Ain't that a fact...

Jesus, what happened to content in the OP?
One line threads are becoming more and more common here.

I mean, seriously....
Guess the T&C only applies when some want it to

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

But...if its an "un-identified" anything...how can we tell?????

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Remember on star trek, when they could approach a planet and scan it for lifeforms? Well maybe the crews or remote pilots of ufos have access to, and I know this sounds crazy, but, advanced technology O.O Technology that allows them to scan an area for high quality cameras, and they avoid their field of range, or better yet, they can obscure their image, preventing the ability to capture a decent photo? Nah, that's crazy talk... my post is starting to sound like the poppycock ramblings of a man in the depths of an ether binge... I wonder why that is...? tsk tsk...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Its a universal fact that religious martyrs were hoping to be saved by divine intervention...

top topics

join