It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greets from north-west Europe!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

Héé! There are my lovely neighbours!! Yeah, weather is similar as that from the Netherlands :'), we definitely know how it feels to have a lot of rain
. Thank you for hints! I already find this forum very cool and awesome! I just can't believe it people are so interested and so friendly! That's rare on the Dutch sites! I wanna thank you guys all for this warm welcome! As the Dutch coach of manchester united said a couple of months ago: "It is another biscuit"

Haha, nice! I really enjoy to hear you like Amsterdam, you should absolutely go!! It's such a nice city, but a pretty long ride from here... :/ What's by the way a very short ride for you, because you guys live in such big countries but never mind, haha! Some things from the Netherlands you really should try are: "Stroopwafels", "Hagelslag" and "Drop" but don't try the "Rode lichtjes", hahaha! And thank you for your compliment, I really like this language and the differences between British English, American English and all sorts of accents

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dietruler

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard Klaas,
I have been to Holland many times, resting in your lovely ports. "You" were always friendly. I loved the cobble stone streets and the river (channel) boats.
Welcome we need young fresh minds here.
WIS

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Hahaha :') Thank you so much Darkblade71!!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence Thank you, buddy!! Wow serious?! Didn't know Amsterdam was still a popular place to go actually
. It's so nice to hear people like our (very small) country! About the fresh minds, I will try to get my environment on this forum, like classmates! I do have some friends who will like this...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join