It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian newspaper claims to have an official strategy document.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well here it is and it seems to be old wine to because in the reply section somebody shared a link to Operation "A Clockwork Orange" which apparently is dated 21.04.08

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Novaya Gazeta: ‘It is Seen as Correct to Initiate Annexation of Eastern Regions of Ukraine to Russia’

RT 500 Lithuanian fascists march near WWII-era execution site of 10,000 Jews

Replies on the article:

Oh my.. My hands get shaky after reading all these lies. A: there were no 'nazi swastikas' in the demonstration. B: there is no such execution site on the route of the demonstration therefore it was not possible to offend the jews. C: Katz[the from whom this fake post was copied from on purpose] has strong ties with the Kremlin and the antifa movement, which never has been a source good, since it's number's are small and all they ever do is neglect history and act as provocateurs at demonstrations. D: if by ultra-nationalists he means 'extremist nazis' (which he probably does) there were no such atendees, there were youth, old people and whole famalies and their children attending this wonderul demonstration on a wonderful day. So, basically this right here is purely lies and propaganda, aimed to discredit Lithuania, it's history and the natonalist movement.

Wow, talk about free press.. This was not fascists demonstrations - it was a yearly independence walk to celebrate the RECREATION (not creation) of Lithuania. While there might have been some type of nationalists in the march (they are probably everywhere in each country, with huge amount of them in Russia btw), they were only a few among young and old ordinary people who just love their country and has no fascistic point of views whats so ever.
And the Columns of Gediminas is symbol which reminds us about our countries long history.
And as far as Jews living in Lithuania - I know quiet a few of them and none of them feels being discriminated or some how frightened.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
Well here it is and it seems to be old wine to because in the reply section somebody shared a link to Operation "A Clockwork Orange" which apparently is dated 21.04.08

What's interesting is hiw they had planned battle tactics and all those troops Russia moved to the border at the very beginning makes more sense now they were keeping the miltary option open. And had plans they believe would keep NATO out of it.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

That is because the Crimean's are used to seeing the Russians being there and they know if they started shooting, it would end badly for them. They never thought Russia was going to steal their territory, they thought they were just securing their bases. Once they were in and had them surrounded there was not much they could do.

The U.S. went in to remove dictators and help the people. Sadly terrorist had other ideas to get the U.S. in a long drug out war. They slaughtered more people in Iraq and A-stan than the U.S. did ten fold with their suicide bombings.

Lets see how many bodies are tallied up thanks to Russia having their special forces and Mafia boys start this war in East Ukraine!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

And had plans they believe would keep NATO out of it.

Russia had those troops there for such a long time it made them look guilty as hell. The chicken that cackles first is normally the guilty party. NATO has known for a very long time Ukraine was off limits to NATO forces and has refused to let them into NATO while letting them in on defense strategy meetings outside of Ukraine territory.

Not to mention Putin doing this same exact thing during the 2008 Olympics, to Georgia!!!

edit on 24-2-2015 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

The U.S. went in to remove dictators and help the people. Sadly terrorist had other ideas to get the U.S. in a long drug out war. They slaughtered more people in Iraq and A-stan than the U.S. did ten fold with their suicide bombings. Lets see how many bodies are tallied up thanks to Russia having their special forces and Mafia boys start this war in East Ukraine!

In other words, US should keep its nose out of changing regimes and secular government in various countries. Also, if US is so full of empathy for people then try changing regimes in its allied nations like Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar first.

Fueling fires and causing disturbance in calm societies is the main motive of these regime changes. When it comes to others the Anglosaxon attitude is very destructive as it has been proven all along.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Paid vacation

- What is the cost to collect a volunteer?

- On average soldier with equipment and salaries, which I still guess in the future, costs 350 thousand per month. This price SWAT - one body armor costs 70 thousand rubles, night vision binoculars - 1500 dollars. And there is more winter clothing, footwear, foodstuffs, medicines. This is even more sparingly.

- What would make a salary of that amount?

- Now there is even informal wage standards. I am told Pyatigorsk Cossacks, somewhere pay.

- And what salary? After all, they are all volunteers, as you say.

- I believe that it is necessary for people to pay. Still, they are risking their lives. With wages can be involved in the war professionals. They come - his eyes glow. They deal is completed and not offended.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Look at all those poor people cheering, it's almost as if they are happy
(Incoming pic of soldier hold machine gun 3....2....1)

Deaths that would have been avoided if they hadn't have gone there. What is over there now is infinitely worse than the scum they removed. They were quick to destroy Saddam (21 days) but drag their feet on whether they should hit ISIS, a group that only got power from the cluster # of an allied intervention.

So far Kiev is causing most of the civilian casualties in Ukraine, you know the guys the west is backing, seems about right considering the history.

edit on 25-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Let me clear something up for you since you and others cant seem to comprehend it.

If citizens of a country take up arms and attack the government, they are no longer civilians and are legitimate military targets.

So, does that include all the protesters and armed groups that stormed the government on Maiden?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
So, does that include all the protesters and armed groups that stormed the government on Maiden?

Considering the evidence coming out that has Russias hands all over what the snipers did during the protests...

Does it include the non insignia russian forces that stormed the government buildings in Crimea? Or their actions in the south / east Ukraine?
edit on 25-2-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Now it's the Russians that shot people in Ukraine during the protests IN MAY?! What's going on...
Man...will you stop calling fake/unconfirmed stuff evidence? Because, they are not. Go see what's new on twitter and tell us if you find any tweet that backs up your claims!

In the meanwhile, be careful not to be taken and locked in by your own government.
edit on 25-2-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

You didn't answer the question.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

You didn't answer the question.

Which groups stormed stormed what government?

Making a blanket question in the form of "are you still beating your wife" is pointless. I say that because not all protestors were armed and not all protestors violated the law. Because of that saying protestors as an all inclusive entity is false.

Care to try and answer my question?
edit on 25-2-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Now it's the Russians that shot people in Ukraine during the protests IN MAY?! What's going on...
Man...will you stop calling fake/unconfirmed stuff evidence? Because, they are not. Go see what's new on twitter and tell us if you find any tweet that backs up your claims!

In the meanwhile, be careful not to be taken and locked in by your own government.

As far as I knew it wad alfa team basically FSB Russia did train them but Yanochovich was the one in charger of them. There's video of them firing into the crowd. No if there were others who knows but we do know the police killed several. See there were several days of protestors being killed not just one.Russia tried to play it off like there was a loan sniper there wasnt. People were dying it was Yanochovich s men the question is did he order it??

I'm thinking no he didn't Ukraines alfa teams tended to rule by force and I think they went to far. But we may never know maybe he did.But the SBU has loyalty to Russia as well so maybe yanochovich was set up who kmows.
edit on 2/25/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think there is a fundamental flaw in your analysis as to who was shooting at Maidan proterstors. It has in fact been proven that Putin was on site pulling the trigger, i think it was reported on BBC, he shot at least 14 freedom fighters on that square.
edit on 0amx00000058 by Laxus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Laxus
I think there is a fundamental flaw in your analysis as to who was shooting at Maidan proterstors. It has in fact been proven that Putin was on site pulling the trigger, i think it was reported on BBC, he shot at least 14 freedom fighters on that square.

Betting his shirt was off and he wrestled a bear aftetwards. Played a game with national hockey players wining of course.and ended the day white water rafting without a life jacket. Went home drank a case if vodka kissed the dog beat the wife called it a day.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ukraine fatherland party were behind the maidan sniper killings

The western governments know this

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Ukraine fatherland party were behind the maidan sniper killings

The western governments know this

Unlikely they had no control over FSB or police. Not to mention maiden wasn't a good thing for them tore there party apart as it split up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join