It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Police Assaulting a man on Hospital Bed!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So the presumption is that the man did something wrong. Maybe he stole a pint of milk from Tesco Express, I dunno. Either way, what the video implies is that a man was subdued in what would otherwise appear to be a calm situation. Cameras shouldn't be used in hospitals, but for some reason somebody felt it necessary to record what he felt was not normal. And that's just it, things are not normal right now.

edit on 22-2-2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
You don't know if it was a suspect who had been arrested and taken to the hospital for medical treatment who might be trying to cause trouble or even escape.

You don't know if he knew something which the cops didn't want people knowing about. I do.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
So the presumption is that the man did something wrong. Maybe he stole a pint of milk from Tesco Express, I dunno. Either way, what the video implies is that a man was subdued in what would otherwise appear to be a calm situation. Cameras shouldn't be used in hospitals, but for some reason somebody felt it necessary to record what he felt was not normal. And that's just it, things are not normal right now.

The video doesn't imply anything to me.. All you can see are some people standing in a door way, you hear some noise and the patient on the bed jumps to "police brutality"

I work in a hospital and almost every single patient I see come into that hospital, be it in the ED, the waiting area, the cafeteria, some other place has a smart phone capable of recording video. .

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
I work in a hospital

Then you've got a big shock coming your way.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
I work in a hospital

ooo..do tell Mulder..Do tell.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Plague.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You don't know if it was a suspect who had been arrested and taken to the hospital for medical treatment who might be trying to cause trouble or even escape.

You don't know if he knew something which the cops didn't want people knowing about. I do.

So what is it he knew that you think you thought he knew that you know?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The obvious? Which I also just stated in my previous post.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The obvious? Which I also just stated in my previous post.
ah right I see now.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Oooo. You know what this guy knows?!? What is it?? Sources and methods please!

Oh wait. Somebody beat me to it. So you know this guy knows something about plague. Okay. What then? Sources and methods please!
edit on 22-2-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Correction

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
a reply to: smurfy

Nope, just drawing on 20 years of experience in ED's and ICU's as a Nurse.

I said to be fair, not presumptious. The video shows very little of anything, it's would have been better to leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Sources and methods please!

My source is God and the method is prayer. Amen.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

Strange. None of my catechism ever taught me about God letting me inside other people's heads.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Actually, I was merely speculating that the guy might've knew something, without implying anything in particular.

This...

...was an off-topic remark.

In any case, no book will adequately describe the true powers of telepathy.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Actually, I was merely speculating that the guy might've knew something, without implying anything in particular.

This...

...was an off-topic remark.

In any case, no book will adequately describe the true powers of telepathy.

The hell is going on with this post?
It starts with an inaccurate thread title and ends up talking about telepathy.

Woo! Ric Fliehr is here!!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Too late.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Imagine, if you will, an ordinary man....

(Yes, that was a Twilight Zone reference)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin The NHS is not about being nice little darling angles catering to your every need, if we need to we will restrain you. This is totally legal.

It is NOT legal to restrain somebody whom is presenting no threat to either their self or another person. The fact that they are or may be under the influence does not give anybody the right to assault them. Carry on doing that and I can assure you that you've got a whole load of trouble heading your way. Soon.

First of all, there are situations where it is legal to restrain something even absent a threat to self or others. Secondly, the "threat to self or others" can be surprisingly broad.

If someone comes in needing urgent medical treatment but they are clearly unable to understand the gravity of the situation due to, say, head injury or drugs or mental illness, what should happen next? I know what the law says, I'm wondering what you would say.

Tell me how you know that person was able to give consent? In fact, what are the criteria for the ability to give consent? How is the doctor supposed to act in a situation where they believe the patient lacks capacity to consent?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread and maybe some new evidence has come to light, man.
But this is nothing? For the police to be called into the hospital, to a ward,something must have happened.
How do we know he didn't assault a nurse, threaten violence, grab a syringe... anything?

There is no assault taking place and that noise could be anything.

I really can't believe I'm defending a suspected case of "police brutality" but this video is evidence of nothing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join