It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacted by Elves in the Astral Plane?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So last night I believe I managed to astral project. I felt the Vibrations and everything. During that projection I believe I met what many would call a "Elf".From what I remember in the dream they said they only reveal themselves to "Special People". They hide in plain sight. But people never notice them.

The actually identified themselves as elves because I made fun of them as Smurfs. They told me that the shows and movies of them are pretty accurate. They said they like taking things in our world and then returning them after a brief time. They were blue in color which is why I compared them to a Smurf. But then they corrected me and said we were Elves. Which is when I realized it wasn't a dream. Since I'm pretty good at lucid dreaming.

What do you guys think? Are Elves real? And if so do they only exist on the Astral Plane? It has been a while since I last posted here but I felt this pretty significant to discuss. I do know that in Iceland there are "Icelandic Elves". And it is a very strong belief so much so that they will stop construction if they are disturbing a Elf habit.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Fascinating. Thank you for sharing.
See if you can find out any more about them...I'd be interested in knowing why they let you see them.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod
I think that if you become aware in the middle of a dream that you're not dreaming, you should realize that just occurred to you in the middle of a dream.

Or lay off the LDS.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

next time you're there, can you ask them to return my Swiss army knife and lens cap please

notamusedBox

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
I think that if you become aware in the middle of a dream that you're not dreaming, you should realize that just occurred to you in the middle of a dream.

Or lay off the LDS.

What do the Mormons have to do with this?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Fascinating. Thank you for sharing.
See if you can find out any more about them...I'd be interested in knowing why they let you see them.

It is possible that I have been in contact with them for some time now during sleep/astral travel as i always see these three beings there. I am sure they told me more information about themselves but as soon as you wake up you forget almost everything immediately unless you write it down. And the information they did tell me stayed with me which is why i wrote it all down after waking. However when i do have these encounters in the Astral Plane I feel super drained like i didn't get any sleep to begin with even though i just slept for 8 hours+.

Thanks for replying I started the same topic on another website but it got locked super quick. Not sure why as i wasn't trolling.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Or lay off the LDS.

Way to go there chief, nothing like discussing an experience as opposed to just making yourself look cool to people that dont care. Keep up the quality posts and great contributions.

Keep up the good work and keep on contributing you hero....

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Elves (and/or fairies) are solidly cataloged by a myriad of cultures. In my own experience, it's difficult to differentiate between the presence of a fairy and some of the simpler (animal) denizens of the other sides.

One fairy in particular that many witches would be familiar with is Benedida. The fact that there are very well-used spells based upon one single fairy shows just how multidimensional their natures can be.

I was told once when I was young to imagine the fairy realm (the other sides, in general) as having Venetian blinds blocking the view to us. The use of magic, fairy stones, or other means can sometimes flip the rod to show a glimpse into it while the slats are flat. What's out the window is right next to you but you can only see it as the blinds transition from closed to open and then closed again.

Next time you see them, ask them where all your missing socks are.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Latter Day Saints?

Shux

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Good for you mate! They enjoy your character and "see" you can be trusted.

Trolls, elves, unicorns, fairies, dragons, and everything else some belive don't exist.. actually do, in another spectrum our two eyes Can't perceive.

All it takes is the minds eye, and, and them to trust you enough to be revealed. My partner can see such beings many times throughout the years. ..

They are fun beings though

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I believe in them, the live hidden in plain site is nice to know.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I would totally read an informative thread on this topic. Faeries, elfen folk and the lore that has been barely remembered into fairy tales is very interesting to me.
edit on 21-2-2015 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I would only say to be careful about any influence you allow them. The things you meet in the ether aren't always what they seem. The Universe has a very strange sense of humor. By Universe, I just mean whatever is out there. The paranormal, really. The late John Keel always emphasized this strange humor, and that these things are almost certainly connected, but are rarely what we think they are. There does seem to be a mystical connection to all of the strange entities in this world and others.

A lot of things probably get lumped into each other, but elves seem no more crazy to me than anything else. Entire countries swear by their existence, or of things very similar.

It's strange, though, because I honestly haven't read much about elves (and the like) appearing in dreams. They always seemed to be a more physical manifestation (or perhaps a hallucination we think we are experiencing physically).

These things seem to shift to suit the culture experiencing them. In modern day society, extraterrestrials make sense, and the experience leads people that way. In other times (and still in some places), elves were the sort of troublemakers described.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Good for you mate! They enjoy your character and "see" you can be trusted.

Trolls, elves, unicorns, fairies, dragons, and everything else some belive don't exist.. actually do, in another spectrum our two eyes Can't perceive.

All it takes is the minds eye, and, and them to trust you enough to be revealed. My partner can see such beings many times throughout the years. ..

They are fun beings though

Speaking of the Mind's Eye when i look outside my Windows to my Backyard i will often see these "purple, and blue flashes of light" streaking across the sky super fast. I don't think they are bugs since they would not produce light patterns seen with the naked eye. After this revelation i can't help but wonder if them appearing as "Light" in the Physical is what they meant by being in plain sight.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You said:

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
"So last night I believe I managed to astral project. I felt the Vibrations and everything. During that projection I believe I met what many would call a "Elf".From what I remember in the dream...."

My question: which is true, "astral project(ion) or "dream?"
You story loses credibility in the first three sentences.

Humoring you, I will add that in the world that '___' users frequently see, there is a wide variety of different beings--not just creatures--that reside there. And the message always is the same from the users, "Travel at your own risk."

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Blue elves? Imposters I tell you!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
You said:

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
"So last night I believe I managed to astral project. I felt the Vibrations and everything. During that projection I believe I met what many would call a "Elf".From what I remember in the dream...."

My question: which is true, "astral project(ion) or "dream?"
You story loses credibility in the first three sentences.

Humoring you, I will add that in the world that '___' users frequently see, there is a wide variety of different beings--not just creatures--that reside there. And the message always is the same from the users, "Travel at your own risk."

Well considering that the Astral Plane and the Dream World are very similar only separated by the Vibrations one can easily get confused between the two unless the two are the same. That is why i am surprised that the Creatures i was speaking to actually identified themselves. Therefore separating something from my imagination. And thus remembering upon waking. As for now I haven't encountered anything Negative in the Astral probably due to learning how to Lucid Dream first.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

i would be very suspicious of anyone who tells me I'm special.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Doing "LDS" is likely a reference to the movie "Star Trek IV - The Voyage Home"

Kirk and Company have to travel in time. Trying to explain Spock's weirdness to a 20th Century Human, Kirk says "I think he did a little too much LDS."

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

You're talking about "little people" as the natives call them..I think. When I was living on reserve I often heard stories about little people coming out of hiding spaces and taking things.

I'm completely serious, they really do believe in them, personally I have never seen one.
edit on 22-2-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join