It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where humanity is headed, is coming from the Spiritual realms (theory)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I was saying that A.I will become Humanities bitch once we get handed the soul-meld technology.

We could destroy many types of A.I, Flesh based or spiritual based as well.

If we don't get handed that tech, Then A.I will Doom Humanity for a short time. Well, Only as long as it takes for E.T to realize what's going on and to purify the land once more.

Gotta delete mistakes, And if that happened. That would be one huge mistake that needs Purging.
edit on pm20000002815Sun, 22 Feb 2015 14:38:14 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11
a reply to: dominicus

Yep....and even the ones that beLIEve they are all powerful have a breaking point and eventually surrender.
Surrender is the path to strength. A real and long lasting strength within that doesn't need to prove itself.

Would you include 'God' in that statement?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Humans have become addicted to war. Addicted to intrigue and contest.

In other words if we had universal peace people might be unhappy because their spirits would have no field of stimulating quests. That’s what were addicted to the spirit of war.

What would we do if there weren’t any ISIS to beat? Communist to fight?

That’s where the concept of the greater Jihad comes into being…the inner fight against ones self

That’s the war everybody is afraid to fight.

That's the war were all loosing!

A slightly different take on your theme. I thinks is more of an addict to conflict though I do think the act of fighting brings on a state of "Flow" (see Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi) which once experienced will always be sought.

War, fighting, physcial danger almost universally throws us into a state of flow. There are many other sources of flow (sports, art, work, etc) but they require constantly improving ones competancy and goals. War - is an easy source of flow.

That is one psychological cause of war and the repetion of war and strife - but just one and it mostly is true for individuals and less so for the collective.

Then there is the potential for growth in conflict. As children's bones lengthen, it is not in the middle of the bone where growth occurs but at the disal ends where the bone is constantly being irrated by use - conflict produces gowth. We prune trees (irrated the margins) to promote growth. Psychological growth takes place in our areas of conflict and pain. And so forth. But the growth happens not from fighting the conflict or pain but from accepting it and changing the context.

In that context - we aren't learning the lessons we need to learn from the 'endless war' because we keep doing the same things, over and over, and expecting a different result.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

wow what a load of hogwash ....i remember pre-exsisting lol thats a good one.
And just a reminder man has killed more man ove (spiritual reasons than any other reason and not just jews muslims christains but all pagans killed other pagans lol so i dont see a solution there.
and then you talk of transhumanism eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww ....but that was good i remember pre exsisting then blah blah blah just like every new age guru

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Destruction. Human dont even care about Earth because they are busy with war, politic, economy, stupid drama series etc. At least dozen nuclear missiles worldwide right now is ready to wipe out 80-90% human population if they (elites) want too. So i guess humanity will face a great destruction. Every ending will be a new beginning and hopefully more peaceful and harmonic one.
edit on 23-2-2015 by GregJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I believe that God's plan has always been to raise us, unified, to a higher plane.

I just fear what man may make of it by trying to do it without connection to God.

Imagine being "uploaded" into a virtual world to find yourself deaf, dumb, blind, unable to sleep, unable to act, unable to die, or to find that emotion is totally absent or uncontrollable. Digitized permanent eternal insanity.

What hells could we create?

edit on 23/2/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

wow what a load of hogwash ....i remember pre-exsisting lol thats a good one.

The hogwash is your own ignorance. You don't remember your origins, are not aware of your own mind or subconscious, let alone a soul/spirit. But that's okay, the great destroyer (physical death) will take away your false illusions and reveal to you a spiritual realm. Its an ultimate truth revealer, and your life will be over in a flash, because its a flash in pan.

And just a reminder man has killed more man ove (spiritual reasons than any other reason and not just jews muslims christains but all pagans killed other pagans lol so i dont see a solution there.

If Man has no Religion, he will because of greed, if no greed, then over jealousy, if not that, then over power, if not that, then over racism. Its the human psychology that is broken, not anything else. You are creating strawmen where there are none. Sure humans kill in the name of religions. Humans "KILL" others, and they find whatever they can to justify it.

and then you talk of transhumanism eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

Do you live under a rock or something, or perhaps are typing from a third world country? All the greatest minds in the world are discussing the coming of transhumanism. You are using technology right now to get your empty points across, ironically.

but that was good i remember pre exsisting then blah blah blah just like every new age guru

You, my friend, are a joke. That is all

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

dude just so you know i didnt even read that long thing what a wste of energy ...... lol look i have heard all i will ever need
to hear from you when you said i remember my preexistence lol save your breath

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i used to sell crystals and crap like that to you people to like 600 % mark up lol
I gote some rose quarts ill sell ya that will tune you in to the acoustic records

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sweets777
i used to sell crystals and crap like that to you people to like 600 % mark up lol
I gote some rose quarts ill sell ya that will tune you in to the acoustic records

Cool, give yourself a handful of decades, and you'll see what's on the other side.

What do you think NDE's and other people who remember pre-existing is all about? Its real and you're deluding yourself.

I'm not the only 1 on ATS who remembers this. There are others:
I remember life before I was born Thread of ATS'ers who also remember

Of course, you probably come from the A.D.D. generation and won't read it. Handful of decades, you'll see

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I believe that God's plan has always been to raise us, unified, to a higher plane.

I just fear what man may make of it by trying to do it without connection to God.

Imagine being "uploaded" into a virtual world to find yourself deaf, dumb, blind, unable to sleep, unable to act, unable to die, or to find that emotion is totally absent or uncontrollable. Digitized permanent eternal insanity.

What hells could we create?

WE wouldn't start over, as 'our time' has expended itself (not profitable anymore). The whole thing starts ALL OVER again in the hope the next re-boot is more successful than this one. Can you imagine everything this paradigm created is erased for the next time around? Why not, there is something called 'eternity' to finally figure it out. Just another very long miniseries the 'history channel' could document and I have a Title for it "The Game Begins Again". Nice post chrOnaut.
edit on 23-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dominicus

Cool, give yourself a handful of decades, and you'll see what's on the other side.

What do you think NDE's and other people who remember pre-existing is all about? Its real and you're deluding yourself.

I'm not the only 1 on ATS who remembers this. There are others:
I remember life before I was born Thread of ATS'ers who also remember
Of course, you probably come from the A.D.D. generation and won't read it. Handful of decades, you'll see

Doesn't have the attention span to read (to my thinking your short concise reply). There is a cyclical aspect to spirit progression for a reason (is this person a newbie, first timer might have been a very good dog that got a chance at becoming human). Met one once.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I will take some of those (not *acoustic records*, more likely Akashic) crystals (good quality?) but not pay 600% markup, that's cheating your consumer, probably did not get many repeat customers. "These don't work!" (sell tuning forks instead).

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
What I remember is the reality of the macrocosm and the microcosm

The very humongous and the infinitesimal at the same time in one hell of alternating perception

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
What I remember is the reality of the macrocosm and the microcosm

The very humongous and the infinitesimal at the same time in one hell of alternating perception

Exists within your body; you define both macro and micro (and you are animated).

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Even simpler:

People will realize duality is the truth. Either
you choose compassionate actions which brings peace to yourself and others or non-compassionate actions which brings pain and suffering for self and others.

Already the world is accepting The Golden Rule more and more.

Jesus said blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called children of God and blessed are the MEEK for they shall inherit the Earth.

Not war spirits or possesed oppressive humans who want to control others but the compassionate peacemakees.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

Even simpler:
People will realize duality is the truth. Either
you choose compassionate actions which brings peace to yourself and others or non-compassionate actions which brings pain and suffering for self and others.

Yes, that 'duality' you speak of. You can entertain the negative or the positive nature of THIS SYSTEM; because all that it entails is a (by 'free will gift)' choice to make to make a decision regarding either one. Does one have to be polarized to one or the other (polarization causes change to systems as become unbalanced); NO, there is a separate state existing between the two; neutrality (observer).
edit on 2-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

What do you mean by "this system"?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thank you for your interesting opening post, dominicus! Very thought-provoking and insightful, as usual.

I question this one:

8. Death/Disease. In the Spirit realms, there is no such thing as diseases and death. In Earth there is.

A. Science is figuring out the blueprints to aging, viruses, cancer, birth defects, how to regrow stem cell generated lab grown organs. And they will figure out how to transcend death and disease. "

These body-minds do suffer regardless of how good they may seem to be operating. They are conditional, changing, and always dying - and even when the ego-I is transcended, the most transformed enlightened being's body-mind still suffers the inherent limits of a conditional body-mind (regardless of where it appears) with all of its needs.

In other words, regardless of the body-mind's health, it is still suffering.

There is no utopia other than absolute transcendence of the ego-I at every level, including those above this earth plane. Even in the very high realms, beings still subtly contract from utter dissolution into the Divine Reality itself.

edit on 3/5/2015 by bb23108 because:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: vethumanbeing

What do you mean by "this system"?

Earth, its environs and inhabitants. This is a heavy matter experimental planet. A Laboratory experiment involving social engineering. The equivalent of the best "reality television series" ever devised (you just don't know it).
edit on 5-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join