It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where humanity is headed, is coming from the Spiritual realms (theory)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Okay, so this is a hodge podge of stuff, and I have to somehow put it all together to simplify. Bear with me.

TO Simplify first: I remember pre-existing, prior to being born, and things there are much different then here on Earth. All the "good" changes" are coming from our memories and subconscious intuitions of our pre-birth Origins.

If you take people's accounts of pre-existence and near death experiences, you will start to formulate how everything works in that realm and I will give some examples.

1. Earth is divided, us vs them, good vs. bad, there vs, here, etc. IN the Spiritual realms, everything is united (One) and is very efficient.

A. So on Earth, the Internet has globalized and unified everything. It is getting smaller in terms of culture, music, unification

2. On Earth, you have to work at a crappy job most hate just to pay for a roof over your head, food, and transportation which limits your times and resources to do what you want to do in life. In the SPirit realms, you are free, don't need a roof, don't need food, don't need to work.

A. The A.I. revolution is coming, is unstoppable and will take and do all the menial and uselessly stupid jobs that a robot can do. Taxi driver, paperwork, factory worker, truck drivers, etc. So intellectuals are now saying we will need a universal income and are wondering what will people do without a 40 hour work week? You will do whatever your heart desires, free will, choice to explore.

3. Earth travel is slow, expensive, gas, insurance, time, etc. Spirit real travel is instantaneous.

A. Uber, Google, Tesla are all coming out with driverless cars, electric, decentralized, simplified, efficient, cheaper. Musk with the Hyperloop. A plane was announced recently that will allow travel to anywhere in the world in 4 hours.

4. Earth talking includes: Context, value, meaning, relativity, emotion, body language, loss in translation, loss context, loss of meaning. But in spiritual realms, communication is super efficient. I simply send my entire point telepathically to you, and you then see it exactly from my perspective. There is zero ( 0 ) loss of translation, loss of meaning, loss of context. It is super efficient.

A. How does that apply to Earth? Many languages exist, but make 1 (English) the main one to make things easier and more efficient. Scientific stats are even showing a tremendous amount of cultures and their indigenous languages are dying out and will be lost. Furthermore, technology also makes things efficient texts, emails, phone calls, and maybe one day will be able to open up telepathy.

5. Transparency and Truth. In Th spirit realms, everything is transparent. Everyone knows everything about everyone and everything. Not so on earth.

A. How does that apply to Earth? Facebook, everyone's business is on there, gov spying on everyone, people calling for transparency in governments, food labels, financial redistribution, equality, etc.

6. Free will and Choice to do whatever you want, exist in the Spirit realm. On Earth you are limited to finances, societal class, time, gender, etc.

A. Artificial intelligence and a universal basic income, will start to allow greater flexibility in freewill and choice.

7. Equality. In the Spirit realm, we are all One, all equal. On earth, there is racism, social classes, financial inequality.

A. Feminism, Black Equal Rights movements, politics, political correctedness, all these things that have happened in humanity are pointing back toward the Spiritual realms. Even people are rebelling against the 1%'ers, Bankers, etc.

8. Death/Disease. In the Spirit realms, there is no such thing as diseases and death. In Earth there is.

A. Science is figuring out the blueprints to aging, viruses, cancer, birth defects, how to regrow stem cell generated lab grown organs. And they will figure out how to transcend death and disease.

Okay, that's plenty of points, and I'm sure others here can flesh out more points/examples.

I also wanted to add, that Humanity, is like 1 individual on a Spiritual Path. The Path requires the letting go of secrets, egotism, selfishness, animalism, etc...all things to eventually be transcended and replaced with Love, Sharing, Transcendence, Equality, nonjudgment, helping others, etc.

SO we are seeing Humanity going through the SPiritual Path of Ego Death. The Ego represents the 1% Money hoarders, the Governmental control, the dying religions and their fundamentalists, the psychological studies that show Psychopaths usually take up the positions of Cops, Lawyers, CEO's, leaders of Governments.

In this case, the "revolution" is silent. Everything in the world is heading towards Utopia, towards an Ego Death of (psychopaths) and into sharing, love, intelligence, wonder, awe, etc.
edit on 21-2-2015 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Everything in this world is a lower reflection of a higher world according to some mystical theories. I agree with that.

Body
Mind
Soul
Spirit

The more one reflects God (whatever God is) the better they are; the less they reflect God they are worse off.
Everything you mention reflects the higher realm or world (it has to ) or it wouldn’t exist

Is one way to look at it

My view which includes and transcends the above is that we are living in and are a part of a corrupted circle of life ( suffering inducing) which is returning to the original perfect condition (very slowly though) it was at one point…In the macrocosm and microcosm

Rarely some microcosms return inwardly to that perfection through spiritual development (a rare feat) but it does happen: Buddha. Muhammad, Jesus etc. and some of their true followers

In the age of the MACROCOSMIC return to perfection (which we are approaching) then by the cosmic law of AS ABOVE SO BELOW individuals will be required to return to the perfection involuntarily

That’s referred to as HELL

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Excellent concept, how ever why are we having more wars ?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

Because people are being forced to conform into something and someone they aren't.

The downside of this is that it forces conformity into something you may not be or identify with. I see this is as a huge negative. I am me, not everyone else.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

If Humanity has an Ego, the war is the fight to get what you want, to take from others, "i'm right and everyone else is wrong," "I'm bigger, badder, and stronger than you and will take what you have for myself."

Study psychology and you'll realize from recent studies that Pychopaths go for the jobs of CEO's, Government Leaders, are the 1%er's. War is Psychopathy playing itself out on earth.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Greetings dominicus,

Interesting thread, and appreciate the effort you put into it. I have high respect for those who practise the internal journey to self discovery

Now to regard your OP; excuse me for being short and sweet, but this is all I have to say..

Is the chaos in our world affecting your path, and self? Are you being influenced by the outside world that changes who you are?

Some are changed by our world, others stay true to self, and this is my path. I have been internal, I have seen into the "spirit" world (via minds eye), I know the outside world is temperary, and not the "real" world.

Don't be affected by it all, be true to self, trust your internal heart and mind to navigate internal world's.

Wholeness friend

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Is the chaos in our world affecting your path, and self? Are you being influenced by the outside world that changes who you are?

everything is effected by everything else because everything is united and intrinsically connected. Right now as we speak, that meat suit of yours has thoughts going on, those thoughts are connected to a subconscious that is VAST. The body has hormones, an whatever levels they are currently circulating at, effects energy and mood, there's a collective consciousness (global, local, and inner circle) that is also affecting you a myriad of ways, epigenetics, this earth and its density/mass, atmosphere, oxygen levels also affects consciousness, the moon affects tides in the oceans and your body is 80-some-odd percent made up of water (stats show crime goes up during full moons).

SO everything is effecting everyone. The question is, are you conscious of these things that are taking place or not. The more there is conscious awareness of these things, the more there will be conscious awareness of awareness itself, which has a source that can be located and accessed.

Are you being influenced by the outside world that changes who you are?

We are all multifaceted and multidimensional. There is an ego, body, soul, spirit and the conglomerate of these things who we take ourselves to be. All four of these are constantly changing.

Don't be affected by it all, be true to self, trust your internal heart and mind to navigate internal world's.

Of course, there in no other way that works

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The best we can do is stop fighting against each other.

However humans are created to be warriors. You cannot deny that in humanity.

And the Universe will show this by forcing us into conflict. Not nessisarly against each other. But against alien forces.

The whole love thing is a gimmick.

Emotion will become the worlds main language. Memory and mind transfers from A.I vs E.T forces fighting both to protect and to destroy humanity.

It may seem like we have choices in our destiny as humans. But we don't.
It's all just a movie, a prewritten script. And i highly doubt humans will gain the technology to combat trillion year old aliens. However i think we are disconnected from our emotional telepathy.

And why just stop at being a spirit?

Why not be neither dead or alive but both? People mind transfering to A.I will do it. People Soul transfering into animated particles will also do it.
I guess someone could embue themselves within a type of plasma. But yeah we are headed for Utopia reguardless. However, we are predators.

There is no Denying our complex slew of emotions which support war efforts.
Now imagine if you could project that raw emotion onto your enemies. Paralyze them with your hatred or sooth them into submission.
Emotions are not lovy dovy, and are very powerful at convaying messages and controlling lower lifeforms.

And being able to manipulate the magnetic spectrums? Good luck A.I. lol A.I will be the asset and not the oppressor in such a case. Even if A.I was brilliant, Such a spiritual entity could just drain the A.I of Power or overload its capacitors and make it explode.
So becoming Living spirits is probably a better choice. Perferably a particle that is resistant to all types of physical matter.
Because if there are weaknesses then A.I may find it and exploit it. Our A.I or E.T.A.I

Humans might think they are so clever with their robots lol. But robots won't save us from an alien invasion. All E.T pretty much have A.I. or some form of it anyways.

Im all for peace on Earth, but that's just small peas.
I think humans were created by a living spirit based species who converts fleshies into something poltergeistish that can manifest or vanish and reshape and reform based on will power.

So when colonizing intergalatically, A precurser would need to be made on each planet colonized. Fleshies are made in order to convert into our ultimate form. So the Emotion we feel can be projected into waves, and so many of the things you described of the advantages of the *spirit* Realm are combined with the advantages of the physical realm. So that those humans who protect Earth and travel the stars are well equiped to face any Threat.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

Well you may be able to make a point in the spiritual realm but I'm unable to decern an earthly point from your OP. Would you help a body out?

I don't disagree with you, mostly, (English would be a poor choice for a universal language) but again, are you just making a statement or predicting the future or ???

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dominicus

If Humanity has an Ego, the war is the fight to get what you want, to take from others, "i'm right and everyone else is wrong," "I'm bigger, badder, and stronger than you and will take what you have for myself."

Study psychology and you'll realize from recent studies that Pychopaths go for the jobs of CEO's, Government Leaders, are the 1%er's. War is Psychopathy playing itself out on earth.

Not attempting to make a direct response to you statement just a general response to "If Humanity has an Ego"

There is a collective being termed 'Humanity' made up by all the humans in existance.

That collective Ego would be the sum total of all the individual egos combined.

Therefore to 'enlighten' the collective ego requires a prepondance of individuals to work towards improvement of action, speech, thought and feeling.

I agree that war making is 'acting out' the anger and agression of the ego of humanity. But we can't blame all of it on psychopaths, we must take responsiblity for our own 'spiritual space'.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Humans will fight wars and have strife as long as the negative archetypes exist and find expression.

Until they are resolved and the human is apart from God evil will exist

This is science not sky God religion

Its all about the inner human faculties and attributes

The fall of man produced a system of corrupt attributes in the human being that constantly plays itself out.

That’s how the prophets predicted so many things they know the negative and positive archetypes

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Make all those that want to play King of the Hill and I'm right delusion hit their bottoms.

Says I WILL CAUSE ALL THINGS TO WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD.

Good luck fighting Good
Finally you get so beat up you surrender and thats when the spirit of God will enter and say kindly and quietly...walk this way...its much easier.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

So the Emotion we feel can be projected into waves, and so many of the things you described of the advantages of the *spirit* Realm are combined with the advantages of the physical realm. So that those humans who protect Earth and travel the stars are well equiped to face any Threat.

I think that's what it boils down to. But A.I. will also do this, think about it. Human singularity is A.I. surpassing humans, but what will be A.I.'s singularity? Reverse engineering consciousness? Flesh? The Source Codes of existence? I mean the brain already goes into enlightenment type voids just be contemplating what A.I.'s singularity will be and I think it will combine itself with flesh, decode human genomes, and create a number of genetically modified beings that are modified and merged with A.I., and these new beings will be a combo of Flesh/A.I./Spirituality, or probably like you said, transcend flesh all together and become Spirit.

Man this has really gotten the wheels turning into unfathomable possibility. Still I think a combo of Utopian planets, and old guard Fundies (think religions, muslims) will want to invade the transcendent utopias to inflict their beliefs upon others with lower tech, until a society reaches pure Spirit

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yep....and even the ones that beLIEve they are all powerful have a breaking point and eventually surrender.
Surrender is the path to strength. A real and long lasting strength within that doesn't need to prove itself.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Speaking of hormones and brain chemistry.

They deplete certain hormones and chemistry in the body( meat suit) to break spirit connection then you identify with false thoughts and emotions as being reality resulting in self destruction and destruction of others.

Incarcerating, Controlling, Punishing in the name of Protecting and Delusional Justice solves nothing. But this sort of thing has to be run into the ground to complete failure to finally see reality...or truth.
edit on 21-2-2015 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Humans have become addicted to war. Addicted to intrigue and contest.

In other words if we had universal peace people might be unhappy because their spirits would have no field of stimulating quests. That’s what were addicted to the spirit of war.

What would we do if there weren’t any ISIS to beat? Communist to fight?

That’s where the concept of the greater Jihad comes into being…the inner fight against ones self

That’s the war everybody is afraid to fight.

That's the war were all loosing!
edit on 21-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Then we would invest in crumbling infrastructure. Fix the roads, the bridges, education, self betterment, psychological and spiritual healing, defeating pollution, investing in technology for a better world filled with healthy food and clean air, electric vehicles, battery powered decentralized homes, meditation, art, crafts, spending time reading, learning, falling in love, being with family/friends/loved ones, playing golf/tennis/soccer/games, enjoying existence.

We will transcend the ape-like lower natured animalistic greed, wars, selfishness, psychopathy and manipulation of others. Its coming regardless for it is already something the Spirit of man years for unknowingly, and it is manifesting and starting to rear its head in humanity

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

Perhaps we could have "wars" against one another to fight for the right to claim victory over cancers, diseases, poverty etc. After all, the "space race" was a war (of sorts) that has provided us all with many benefits.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

With all my heart I hope your right

I agree 1000 percent on those approaches and all my life have yearned for peace and those things you mention…

Though, I wonder is it the male macho man archytype that disdains this kind of awareness?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I believe in the reference to the idea that humans only access 5 or 10 percent of the brain.

what that means is that we are not even aware of most of our potential in our soul, mind and spirit
We are bared from states of awareness

until...

The mythological words of the Bible that says the Garden of Eden is protected by powerful angels so humans can’t reenter

That myth to me is a reality

In other words if we do conquer the power of the lower soul as a gift the Sufis say the highest station of God becomes accessible to our awareness:

In the Quran is says about one who succeeds

“Oh soul that are at rest Come back to your Lord well-pleased (with Him) and well-pleasing (Him),
So enter among My servants,
And enter into My Garden."

Then humans will truly dance with the spirit and access all of their infinite consciousness

or as Buddha said

When asked by a disciple after his enlightenment
"Are you man or God?"

he said

Neither

"I AM AWAKE!"

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join