It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just when you think the world can't suck any harder...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Everywhere you look there's rape, murder, wars, famine, injustice, corruption. And just when you think you can't take any more, there's this:

My first spring baby finally arrived today!

And I just gotta say that a world that includes something this friggin' adorable can't be all bad!

edit on 21-2-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Aw, it's adorable!

Congratulations, mate!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sorry...just got to smile

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Mods may move my thread, but I figured this is the perfect anti-rant. Lol!

Sooooo cute! I can't stand it!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Goat simulator got improved graphics... sweet!

I like his smile.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

What a little beauty! Looks like he's smiling! Congratulations!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I only had dealings with a goat once that jumped my fence to get to the greener grass on my side of the fence. Very impressed with their intelligence. After that experience have to admit that I like goats. They have strange eyes (rectangular pupils) which must give them widescreen view I imagine.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Aw I love goats! Congrats

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That pic made my day! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I wwas a goat herder for a while when young....don't trust goats...its the eyes.
But your likkle one is sure cute.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Awesome! Congrats on your new arrival
Goats are amazing. I used to visit a animal rescue farm (GF was a volunteer there) and the goats were always so friendly and sociable, even though many had been abused/neglected in the past. They would follow you to the end of the Earth given the chance. They had one pygmy goat that a volunteer had saved from a "meat" auction. The goat was just a baby and was going to be sold off. So the volunteer bought him and brought him to the farm. They named him Stephen Colbert, haha, and he was rambunctious & hilarious. Hope you enjoy getting to know your new buddy! Thanks for the post OP, made me smile

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Congrats!, has the little bugger got a name yet?. Used to have a pet goat, hours of fun!!
All the best
B. V. H. a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
That is very exciting! Our little Fainter (Terra) has been ready to kid for ummmm... months! Every night we bring her in the garage. Every morning she heads back out. She has had 2 miscarries. This is the first time she has bagged! The little guy is not still inside for lack of trying to get out. He/She is feisty! Cold snap this week so cross your fingers for us please.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I wwas a goat herder for a while when young....don't trust goats...its the eyes.

Agreed.

Lambs are cute, cute soulful eyes.

Goats have shifty narrow pupil-ed eyes, they are up to something, definitly up to something... something bad. Sure that ones cute, but still up to something, im like 91.7% sure.

edit on b0000418 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Lets hope no one wants to eat it for their pleasure.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
At first I thought I was going to read a good old rant but this is like an anti-rant. Cute goat. Good for you.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: billyvonhelvete

Well it's a boy. But my 6yo daughter named him "Starlight". Oy vey. Too much 'My Little Pony'.

He will be neutered (sorry guys) but I don't disbud, I like the horns. And I always get my babies good and socialized so I can sell them as 'pets' instead of 'cabrito'.

I'm glad I (he actually) was able to make a few people smile.

For every real rant on here they really ought to counteract with baby goat pics, just for everyone's sanity!
edit on 21-2-2015 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

He's already plotting how to get through fences and eat everything in sight. THAT's what he's up to!

I have a metal rose bush. It's the only landscaping they won't eat. They even demolished my 'deer resistant' Colorado Blue Spruce christmas tree that was supposed to be planted outside. I went so far as to put Cayenne on it, I guess that just made it Tex Mex! Lol!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Congratulations !

The Dutch tradition for when a baby is born is to eat this, so it would suite the occasion...

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
He's adorable! Yeah, those eyes are weird looking though. LOL

top topics

<<   2 >>

join