It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commuter tells man to f*ck himself, then turns up for job interview with him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
karma..she's a bitch

The man was travelling on the London Underground Monday when a fellow passenger blocked his way. He responded in the traditional London manner, with a push, a shove and some of the expletive-laden compliments so familiar with dwellers in the capital.

Perhaps he was stressed; he had an interview lined up for the role of Python Developer at Forward Partners for later that day.

What he didn't realise was that his victim was Matt Buckland, Head of Talent and Recruiting at Forward Partners, who had one task for the afternoon: fill the role of Python Developer.

Awkward.

I've travelled on the London underground many times and found some people to be very rude. Apparently he never got the job but that wasn't because of his conduct earlier that day.

Some of the tweets at the bottom of the page are worth a look like the guy who was waiting to be interviewed and his boss walked out having being interviewed before him. (although one women seems to take pride in the fact someone who knocked her down lost his job and home).

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

It doesn't pay to be a d!@k!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I'd look back at that synchronicity and have no problem believing I wasn't destined to work there.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think the rude fella learned a valuable lesson that day.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Love it! We are all interconnected in some way, some form. Our behaviour will always catch up to us.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Quoting from a John Lennon song...

"Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead"...

Link:www.lyricsmode.com...

edit on 2015-02-21T13:46:33-06:00pmSaturdaypm2120152America/Chicagopm by caladonea because: edit

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013

Highly doubtful.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I'd look back at that synchronicity and have no problem believing I wasn't destined to work there.
yep that would be my outlook. I would kick myself all the home though.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

originally posted by: intrptr

yep that would be my outlook. I would kick myself all the way home, though.

Looking back, I'd be grateful at whosis whatsis 'intervened' on my behalf. Like sitting at a light when its green and a car goes whoosh, through the intersection. If you went, you'd have been T-boned.

Thank you…

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
While this probably has absolutely nothing to do with his actions...REFLECT dude! Think about what you do, it all matters, it all counts, from the huge things like saving lives, to the tiny things like just not ignoring that piece of paper that may later fly up into a windscreen. It all counts. It isn't even that difficult really, just be aware of things, and react accordingly.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It seems to me that our politicians are saying this to us everyday and we are their employers.

When are the next job interviews again?

edit on 21-2-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is why you should always try to treat everyone with respect. You never know when a burned bridge will come back to bite you.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Theres some pretty good follow up tweets from the link. Heres a doozy:

I was once knocked off bike by van driver. Police prosecuted. He lost the job and home. Then needed rehousing - by me.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Theres some pretty good follow up tweets from the link. Heres a doozy:

I was once knocked off bike by van driver. Police prosecuted. He lost the job and home. Then needed rehousing - by me.

That's the one I mean. Yeah without knowing the circumstances it's hard to tell but I wouldn't feel any satisfaction in someone losing their job or home. But then you don't know if he was drink driving etc.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull

Love it! We are all interconnected in some way, some form. Our behaviour will always catch up to us.

I've learned, Do not put out, what you don't want back!

I try to live my life by it every single day. Think of it as Karma, Golden Rule, being nice to others, what have you. At the same time to, it's miserable to go through life as a Grumpy Gus!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

originally posted by: ccseagull

I've learned, Do not put out, what you don't want back!

I try to live my life by it every single day. Think of it as Karma, Golden Rule, being nice to others, what have you. At the same time to, it's miserable to go through life as a Grumpy Gus!
plus some people tend to react by punching you in the face.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
originally posted by: sg1642

plus some people tend to react by punching you in the face.

Yeah and there's that. LOL

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

originally posted by: Tindalos2013

Highly doubtful.

Lol

Just when I had hope as he stated, you showed up with your post and ruined it

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

It doesn't pay to be a d!@k!

Unfortunently it does. It's true nice guys finish last...

top topics

join