It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Noob

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hi everybody!! I'm Sharkman, it's my Nome de Guere in several FPS games I play. As you probably can see, I'm a Noob here on this site, but not a noob to posting in forums and such. I generally hang around political and tech sites, but I have a passion for the paranormal and conspiracy stuff.

A friend turned me onto your site awhile back and I've been lurking now and then, mostly in the secret society forum and also several others. Very interesting group of folks you have here. Some are even more paranoid than me. LOL

I don't post alot but I do read through the forums and posts, I kind of graze, so to speak. Well I'm sure I'll be meeting and greeting some of you soon.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. u2u me if you have any questions

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hiya Sharkman
good posting and enjoy the site

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
welcome to ATS sharkman....u dont by any chance know the shark who ate the aussie surfer dude do you? hehehehhehe
Joking aside, if u have any problems using ATS this link below should answer any queries or q's u have about working or using the site. Hope 2 see a few posts from you soon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
No such thing as Noob here sharkman
We are all Newbies on one subject or another, thats what makes this such a great site, if you dont know the answer, then you can bet your bottom Dollar someone on ATS will know.
Welcome to the Nuthouse mate enjoy your stay

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
sharkman, welcome to ATS/BTS/P@ATS. Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Welcome...now put on your tin-foil hat and come down to the basement with all the rest of the paranoids...

top topics

join