It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man attempts to abduct 9 year old boy from school in front of many witnesses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
originally posted by: new_here

HAHAHA, I think you should do stand-up comedy... great delivery.

(Oh, an I agree whole-heartedly.)

Aw shucks ma'am! [shuffles feet]

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

You're a hoot! Your friend notification awaits.

(Me likes upbeat folk.)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Holy sh*t! We just moved to Hillsboro about 10 minutes away from there. As if I'm not paranoid enough about my kids. I really wish the sob would've commited suicide by cop. I'm debating sharing this with my two oldest. I don't want them to fear being at school but I also think it would really send them a message to trust no one and scream and kick if a stranger approaches you or grabs you. This world is f***ed.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Holy sh*t! We just moved to Hillsboro about 10 minutes away from there. As if I'm not paranoid enough about my kids. I really wish the sob would've commited suicide by cop. I'm debating sharing this with my two oldest. I don't want them to fear being at school but I also think it would really send them a message to trust no one and scream and kick if a stranger approaches you or grabs you. This world is f***ed.

I think it would depend on the age of your oldest. You're the best person to gauge whether they're old enough to dissect this information without become extremely paranoid and having night terrors.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join