It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported in Manitoba Denied by Canadian Military!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Mayamya

They were conducting Air Disaster and Search and Rescue training,there was no crashed alien craft.
edit on 23-2-2015 by Prime0X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mayamya

Once again, you use war games, this was NOT a war games, it was an arctic warfare exercise.
Just because what you want to hear isn't what they are telling you does not mean they are lying.
And the door to door questioning you are talking about is a huge game of telephone, we do not know what they were asking, it could have happened before the exercise, or shortly after.

Also, you do not know the quarries between the natives and the government here, I bet you don't even understand even the tip of the iceberg. They are always in constant struggles, so, what do you honestly think will happen when something like this goes on?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mayamya
And really, if it were some simply sort of war game thing, you think they would welcome journalist to showcase to "the people" how their taxpayer dollars hard are hard at work

Wouldn't the logical assumption be that the military of any nation would in most circumstances want to keep details of a war game or military exercise secret from the media and the public?

edit on 23-2-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm still reading through this but just wanted to say something. Somebody on a native group on facebook claims that her cousin's boyfriend is security there. He said a lot of guys showed up and it was pretty unusual. She also claims that people were going door to door asking questions, like if anyone had seen anything. It sounds kind of weird, to say the least. She also claims that her cousin got pics of where they pulled it out and will post them Tuesday. I'm not sure if it's against t&cs if I was to post them here once she does. If so, I can put a link up to the page so you can see them. You might/ might not be able to see what it was by the hole in the ice. Anywho, interesting thread. S&F!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I'm still reading through this but just wanted to say something. Somebody on a native group on facebook claims that her cousin's boyfriend is security there. He said a lot of guys showed up and it was pretty unusual. She also claims that people were going door to door asking questions, like if anyone had seen anything. It sounds kind of weird, to say the least. She also claims that her cousin got pics of where they pulled it out and will post them Tuesday. I'm not sure if it's against t&cs if I was to post them here once she does. If so, I can put a link up to the page so you can see them. You might/ might not be able to see what it was by the hole in the ice. Anywho, interesting thread. S&F!

Can you post the link to the face book page please

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
You know something us up when they claim military exercises, when what they are doing (snowmobiles, lakes hauling discs out of water?) Is obviously not a military practice.

Actually it can be. There are disc shaped things NASA is developing to protect or slow down future flights to Mars which the US military has recovered or will recover at sea.

NASA's Low Density Supersonic Decelerator (LDSD) project: Ride Shotgun With NASA Saucer As It Flies to Near Space

Here is another one called THOR.

NASA's THOR test vehicle

It's easy to see how people not really familiar with these programs or others like them, perhaps in Canada could see military personnel pulling a disc shaped object out of water and scream "OMG a UFO with Aliens crashed and the military is recovering it!!!"

In reality such testing is done in remote locations just like the one cited here so ask yourself one question:

Which is more logical?

That people saw a disc shaped test object, heat shield, recovered as part of a test?

Or that aliens, millions or billions of years in advance of us have vehicles which can navigate the depths of our galaxy filled with all sorts of radiation and obstructions but they somehow crash in rural areas of Earth?

I know where I'd put my money, and it ain't on the alien story.
edit on 23-2-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
If people want to "investigate" this story further, I recommend joining this guy's team or MUFON. He has some pretty helpful advice.

*Snip*

He also has a very interesting UFO video captured from the ISS. Can people debunk this?

*Snip*

Time for NASA to tell the world the truth. I mean, are they seriously going to try to block everything from space, just to keep this a secret, and for what?
edit on 2-25-2015 by Springer because: Please don't post links to known YT hoaxers here.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicRay
What I find baffling is that people believe UFO's are crashing, and that there are military groups sent to retrieve them, but they don't believe in training exercises!

^^^^ 100% this.

I find a lot of people on this forum have lost all rational thought.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
As far as the comments about crashing on our planet goes, I don't think there were very many actual crashes at all.. and if there were, it stands to reason that while a propulsion system built around magnetics might be great for crossing great expanses of the galaxy, it might be fairly terrible when coming close to something with its own magnetism and gravity. So it's not out of the realm of belief they might occasionally crash.

And of course aliens which are thousands, millions or billions of years in advance of us would not have figured that out before crashing into our planet... yeah that seems legit.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

If they crash, then it's intentional. The alien story goes far deeper than you think, but I'm not going to say much more, because it'll just give NASA another reason not to disclose.
edit on 23-2-2015 by np6888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

And really, if it were some simply sort of war game thing, you think they would welcome journalist to showcase to "the people" how their taxpayer dollars hard are hard at work

Wouldn't the logical assumption be that the military of any nation would in most circumstances want to keep details of a war game or military exercise secret from the media and the public?

"Details of war game or military exercise secret"

No, not when it is on public lands, or in civilian area. You know, a whole concept of having a military is to protect the indigenous population, not to harass them, or police them, or to turn their village into a militarized police zone, and keep the Indian population from leaving to purchase baby formula or diapers, or whatever during the several ongoing days of this military event with the very strange military village lockdown. I'm sure those 8 fishermen were fishing the lake either to feed their families, or maybe even to sale their catch, perhaps even simply to go fishing, whatever, they been fishing that lake for a long time, and I am certain sure they had every right to fish the lake. seeing what they say is a UFO crash is very innocent thing. And those 8 fishermen were at the lake prior to military even ever showing up. Canadian population pays taxes in order the give the military members their benefits and payroll. Now, if a civilian happens to be in an on going military exercise, it is reasonable to say they might get hurt but that isn't what happened here. Still this doesn't explain why the military was in the Indian Nation going door to door, and thus turning the Jackhead Nation into a police state. In the US, there is the Posse Comitatus Act, so I sure that Canadian law is similar, where is no reason for the Canadian military to do what they did.

It is not the "local assumption" that the military can turn themselves into "police force" because they fit into laws like everyone else.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: np6888
If people want to "investigate" this story further, I recommend joining this guy's team or MUFON. He has some pretty helpful advice.

www.youtube.com...

He also has a very interesting UFO video captured from the ISS. Can people debunk this?

www.youtube.com...

Time for NASA to tell the world the truth. I mean, are they seriously going to try to block everything from space, just to keep this a secret, and for what?

Why are you posting a known hoaxer "Secureteam10" videos here? No need to debunk them. He's a known hoaxer.

Obviously he provides no time, date or anything else which would let someone independently verify his video because he edits CGI into stuff like ISS footage.

How gullible are you?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

"Details of war game or military exercise secret"

No, not when it is on public lands, or in civilian area.

The US military has done exactly that repeatedly and usually it is like a year before the locality involved is informed what they were training for.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

If they crash, then it's intentional. The alien story goes far deeper than you think, but I'm not going to say much more, because it'll just give NASA another reason not to disclose.

If aliens on earth exist NASA is the agency which would probably be the MOST eager to disclose that fact. Their budget would quadruple.

Why do you think there is such an emphasis on NASA to find life on other worlds?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Seriously you posted a Secureteam10 link.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

With the dawn of a new cold war, do you notice the cases of UFO or UFO crashes have increased? Just like the old decades of the 20th century. If anything, are these Russian UFOs? Like they have some, then the UFOs over Russia are western. Just like some cases from the 20th century may be the enemy's technology.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dam00

Sure thing. It's a group and I don't know how to get to the specific post and it might take some scrolling but you'll find it.

HERE

Like I said, it'll take a little scrolling to find the post.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Oh JadeStar please do give an example. Here in the US, our military have their own land, like you know Whitesand, NM or in Nevada, I've only every heard of them practicing on their own military range.

I've never heard of the US military going into a sovereign Indian reservation, and turned into militarized zone, no they haven't yet. And that don't go into national parks either. You know about the Posse Comitatus Act here in the US.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: dam00

Sure thing. It's a group and I don't know how to get to the specific post and it might take some scrolling but you'll find it.

Are you referring to Brent Mancheese

edit on 23-2-2015 by Prime0X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

"Once again, you use war games, this was NOT a war games, it was an arctic warfare exercise."

Actually is was not suppose to be a "war games or warfare" exercise, whatever, but wasn't it supposed to be a "search and rescue" exercise, at least that is what was first reported, and I'm only using terms other people are using on this website.

It still doesn't explain what the military were doing going door to door in the Indian Nation village and demanding a lockdown. They didn't have any business there, no matter what "the quarries are between the natives and government". Sort of sounds like you're prejudiced against Canadian Indians, but they have rights like any other Canadian citizen, you know they are not "little children" that need to be policed by the Canadian military.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join