It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported in Manitoba Denied by Canadian Military!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Or maybe none of that actually happened, people have vivid imagination sometimes, to make something relatively boring into something exciting.

But it says there are many witnesses and would really like to hear from the 8 fishers, and where they reported it.

lots of eye witnesses.

Something was seen going down by 8 fishermen they reported it

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The thing is, just because one witness says it was a "flying disc" doesn't mean it was a flying disc.

a reply to: Cobaltic1978

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Found this one also
www.cbc.ca...

Manitoba UFO

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Also found this

*Snip* admin note: Please don't post YT Hoaxer videos on ATS
edit on 2-25-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Yes, I agree, and just like the Military are saying it was part of an exercise, doesn't mean it was one.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Also found this

(admin note: quoted YT Hoaxer video embed removed)

I think you just confirmed this is a Hoax. Thirdphase and all that.

edit on 21/2/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-25-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Bit better info here

Manitoba UFO

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I've been watching the skies the last week without knowing particularly why..guess now I know, this # freaks me out sometimes..

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I actually agree with that, the BS meter went up big time.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Trillium
Also found this

I think you just confirmed this is a Hoax. Thirdphase and all that.

But this was out before Thirdphase did there video they jump everything that move LOL

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Could still be staged by them, if you listen to the interview, the guy called Thirdphase as he has been watching their videos.

I mean, who in their right mind would call Thirdphase first and not the media on such a big story, plus what a nice coincidence he knew about them.

edit on 21-2-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Please don't post thirdphaseofthemoon clips. Dilutes the thread

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

Or maybe none of that actually happened, people have vivid imagination sometimes, to make something relatively boring into something exciting.

But it says there are many witnesses and would really like to hear from the 8 fishers, and where they reported it.

Are you really placing this incident in the category of it just being a figment of the witnesses imagination? Despite reports of the Canadian military obviously being present at the scene?

I don't think you'll hear from any more witnesses, especially with this type of thing going on:

“UFO crash reported on the Jackhead reserve in Manitoba, Canada. Apparently the Canadian Military have vehicles lined up on north shore. They are threatening anybody who tries to take pics…lots of eye witnesses.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilkyT
Oh, you are from the Ukraine... did you happen to catch the footage about the "meteor" that was coming toward you, which would ultimately have wiped out the whole area, and one of our "interceptors" intercepted it and smashed it up right before it hit the planet? Cool, huh? So, don't tell me we don't have "star wars" technology already out there. reply to: jude11

I would like to see that video, if you have it handy...

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Yes because, no actual reports from witnesses, they have also been silenced and Thirdphase is possibly the carrier of the story.

Unless there are more info coming out, i call BS.

It is just my opinion, you don't have to follow it, and maybe i am completely wrong

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
Please don't post thirdphaseofthemoon clips. Dilutes the thread

Sorry but you have to look under every rock to find a gem

Good or bad

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

One of these days a Government / country / military in going to completely make a mess of a cover up and they won't be able to lie there way out of it.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

Yes because, no actual reports from witnesses, they have also been silenced and Thirdphase is possibly the carrier of the story.

Unless there are more info coming out, i call BS.

It is just my opinion, you don't have to follow it, and maybe i am completely wrong

Well if the witnesses are silenced and the one witness that did manage to capture something was detained then it would be inprobable to recieve any reports from them.

Thirdphase? Who cares about them? What should garner attention is the link in the OP.
I do agree that we need to wait for more info but I still would not call BS just yet.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, nothing wrong with that.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
From reddit
[–]hellokittyhell 1 point 22 hours ago
Family confirmed all news media has been turned away and the roads were blocked. No one could enter or leave. *edit. They blocked the entrance to the reservation too. Lot of snow up there but still no one can get in or out.

Reddit

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

There is quite a bit of mixed information from what I read on your reddit link, most people seem to be of the consensus that nothing happened aside from the training exercises. I'm not saying that there couldn't be a cover up however I have to read all information even the ones against my own opinion.

The person who mentioned that it has been extremely cold however is correct, we'd been getting wind chills close to -50 degrees Celsius on the day of the "crash", which is not something you would want to be training in unless you had to IMO..even for equipment it can be a huge headache with temperatures that low.
edit on 21-2-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join