It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported in Manitoba Denied by Canadian Military!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-2-2015 by MINONT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I had a feeling someone would beat me to posting this story lol it's okay though. Just means people are paying close attention to things as I am.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SilkyT

Here's something for you to ponder my friend. Has it ever crossed your mind that military decided that hey, how about we design a high tech stealth craft that sort of resembles said UFOs, in order to make it easier for them to write off the sightings as being of our own technology? A massive decoy program, if you will.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: s1ngular1ty

Here's something for you to ponder my friend. Has it ever crossed your mind that military decided that hey, how about we design a high tech stealth craft that sort of resembles said UFOs, in order to make it easier for them to write off the sightings as being of our own technology? A massive decoy program, if you will.

That is a matter of the historical record. Google "Avro disk" for starters.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
just came across metro.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink">this today.
edit on 24am28am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)
link not working. Comes through Open Minds, guess thats why.
edit on 24am28am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Mayamya

Wasn't it established years ago that MUFON is entirely at the beck & call of the intelligence community by covert means?

I don't know about that but MUFON's tax records show that they spend most of their money on their yearly storytelling session called the MUFON Symposium rather than in "scientific" research.

It's really a farce. That people think they have any credibility as a scientific organization is joke.
edit on 24-2-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone is still taking this hoax seriously, but if so, check out this story from April 2014. It contains the source image for the photoshopped UFO snow crash picture.
CJOB: Boaters Should Get Ready For Spring
edit on 24-2-2015 by CardDown because: spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

the military does military excercises ALL OVER North Carolina
Operation Robin Sage
edit on 2/24/2015 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dam00

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: dam00

Sure thing. It's a group and I don't know how to get to the specific post and it might take some scrolling but you'll find it.

HERE

Like I said, it'll take a little scrolling to find the post.
Found it ! Thanks the comments are very interesting

I think I should post this info

I checked the above facebook and page and found the comment Skid Mark was refering to, the opening post was just basically asking if anyone was from the area and could confirm weather it was a hoax or not, that comment got 120 replies, one particular poster was claiming her bf cuz was working there as security and was getting photos which she would post on Tuesday when he/she got home, I liked a couple of the comments so I would get updates if anything else was added to the conversation. the post is no longer there, its gone for sure, I just thought it was interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
that pic looks a lot like the pic on this website, only cropped a bit and photo shopped.

betweenbrushstrokes.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ozmnpo

Yup, look at this:

The one on the left is your link's pic, the one on the right is the alleged UFO...

total hoax

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
double post
edit on 2/24/2015 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Perhaps something other than a UFO crashed and the UFO angle was leaked out as a cover story to confuse what may have really crashed?..

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: s1ngular1ty

Whether reverse engineered ET craft, or just craft that will provide a cosmetic similarity to UFOs, (most likely lacking the most dramatic capabilities of maneuverability witness in many UFO encounters), I definitely expect we will see this happen soon. In fact, I'm surprised we haven't seen it more explicitly already. (We do have many media examples of the idea that the Stealth Bomber and various drones resemble a saucer shape from various viewing angles, but those resemblances aren't nearly as powerful as an actual flying disk of US design would be).

I think we are pretty close to revelation of U.S. craft that resemble triangular UFOs, can hover and move silently, though will lack the speed and flight characteristics of triangular UFOs that operate at vastly hypersonic speeds and execute extremely high G maneuvers.

This also relates to digital image/video manipulation and 3D, laser projected holography. These technologies will eventually be so perfect that video proof of no kind will ever be accepted as evidence of the existence of non-terrestrial craft, and there will be an easy alternative explanation even for those who directly witness UFOs.

The ability to mimic a real object or experience in no way negates the reality of what is being mimicked, but there will be even less weight given to "seeing is believing" when it comes to any phenomena that relies on visual observation to establish questioned reality.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
a reply to: ozmnpo

Yup, look at this:

The one on the left is your link's pic, the one on the right is the alleged UFO...

total hoax

A: sucks that the only shot we have so far is shopped, but that's hardly cause to call the whole thing hoaxed.. i mean like i've seen plenty of photoshops of the moon and i'm pretty sure that's real.
having said that, we'll be staying on the fence on this one until we hear from the locals.
especially on that whole door to door aspect of the situation.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I tried looking to see if the girl I told you all about posted the pics or not but couldn't find the post. I'll keep looking.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
For all those who still foolishly believe this was anything but a standard military training exercise, here's some information on Exercise ARCTIC BISON 2015. It even gives details on who was to be involved, and what sort of tasks they would be doing, and what they were 'simulating'. And the kicker? It was posted on the 16th, several days before any of this crashed UFO nonsense started. So unless they knew exactly where and when a UFO was going to crash months in advance, in order to organize something of this magnitude, I'd say it was just a standard military training exercise....

Canadian Army Members Start Training on Exercise ARCTIC BISON 2015

2/16/2015

Sunday, February 15, 2015 MP James Bezan welcomed approximately 150 members of the Canadian Army began Exercise ARCTIC BISON 2015 in Gimli, Manitoba. The exercise will see approximately 110 members of the Arctic Response Company Group (ARCG) travel by snowmobile from Gimli to Grand Rapids, with approximately 40 members remaining in Gimli in the Land Component Command (LCC) headquarters or in supporting roles.

Quick Facts

· Exercise ARCTIC BISON 2015 will take place February 15-19, 2015 on Lake Winnipeg with members of the Canadian Army practicing tasks such as preparation of a landing strip for casualty evacuation, response to a major air disaster, and support to ground search and rescue.

· Each Canadian Army Division maintains a trained and responsive ARCG force generated primarily from the Army Reserve which is trained and equipped to operate in all Arctic conditions.

· The exercise will focus on the achievement of the Arctic Response Company Group (ARCG) to force project and sustain itself 300 km from its support base.

· Exercise ARCTIC BISON 2015 will see troops from 38 CBG coordinate with other government agencies such as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and Transportation Safety Board, as well as military units from outside 38 Canadian Brigade Group (38 CBG) such as the 2nd Battalion, Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry, the 4th Canadian Ranger Patrol Group, and 440 Squadron of the Royal Canadian Air Force.

· 38 CBG is an Army Reserve Formation consisting of a Headquarters located in Winnipeg and 13 Army Reserve units distributed throughout Northwestern Ontario, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan.

Quotes

"Exercise Artic Bison is an important operation for the Canadian Armed Forces. As an Arctic nation, Canada's armed forces play a key role in responding to disasters, performing search and rescue missions, and defending our sovereignty in harsh winter conditions. I salute all members involved in Exercise Arctic Bison for their brave service and wish them well with their training this week on Lake Winnipeg."

James Bezan, Member of Parliament for Selkirk-Interlake, Parliamentary Secretary to Minister of National Defense

“As Northwestern Ontario, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan form a large region that is varied in terms of geography, climate, ecology, population and industry, there is considerable scope for a domestic emergency to occur in a location of challenging terrain. Exercise ARCTIC BISON 2015 will provide realistic training to the members of the ARCG and ensure we are ready to respond when called upon.”

Lieutenant-Colonel Paul Davies, Commanding Officer 38 Territorial Battalion Group

“Many Primary Reserve members choose to serve in the Canadian Armed Forces on top of being students or full-time employees with civilian careers. We are only able to truly test our skills and training through challenging exercises such as this – which would not be possible without the employers and educational institutions that support our Reservists.”

Colonel Ross Ermel, Commander 38 Canadian Brigade Group

SOURCE

Edit: I have very little knowledge of the Canadian military (being that I'm not Canadian and all), but if I were commanding an opposing army, I would be absolutely terrified at the thought of going into combat against "Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry". Lol
edit on 2/25/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I think it was C2C discussing this event ? According to the show all cell phones and even the internet in the area went down. No calls out and no tweets.. If it were truly a crash of either high tech or other worldly I would not expect anything of truth coming from a government..... Just for our own good or the all encompassing NATIONAL SECURITY..

Times of believing governmental statements have long passed for anyone who has even briefly looked into UFOs.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: s1ngular1ty

A government-crafted decoy "test craft" spaceship to avert attention from real ET vehicles....

Conspira-ception!!

Probably closer to the truth than we'd like to believe!
edit on 25-2-2015 by GuanoLoco because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I think it was C2C discussing this event ? According to the show all cell phones and even the internet in the area went down. No calls out and no tweets.. If it were truly a crash of either high tech or other worldly I would not expect anything of truth coming from a government..... Just for our own good or the all encompassing NATIONAL SECURITY..

Times of believing governmental statements have long passed for anyone who has even briefly looked into UFOs.

Doesn't the original story say that people were reporting this on twitter?

On Wednesday, February 18 2015, reports began appearing on social media of lights over Lake Winnipeg. These were followed by Facebook posts by a Brent Mancheese:

“UFO crash reported on the Jackhead reserve in Manitoba, Canada. Apparently the Canadian Military have vehicles lined up on north shore. They are threatening anybody who tries to take pics…lots of eye witnesses. There is a round object being hauled across the lake being pulled by snow mobiles and bombardier … Something was seen going down by 8 fishermen they reported it…why would they not let the media know if it was a plane crash”

www.ufointernationalproject.com...

I guess the "social media" they used was the smoke signals indigenous to the region.

Obviously, this story has grown in the telling: [HOAX!]
edit on 25-2-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2015 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join