It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported in Manitoba Denied by Canadian Military!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CollisioN
a reply to: Trillium

With the dawn of a new cold war, do you notice the cases of UFO or UFO crashes have increased? Just like the old decades of the 20th century. If anything, are these Russian UFOs? Like they have some, then the UFOs over Russia are western. Just like some cases from the 20th century may be the enemy's technology.

Not in this case but your reasoning is sound.

A real russian "flying saucer":

Which is a rigid airship design.

Here is a whole thread dedicated to such future UFOs/IFOs

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mayamya

It is not the "logical assumption" that the military can turn themselves into "police force" because they fit into laws like everyone else.

That's not what I said.

I didn't say anything about what the Canadian military may or may not be allowed to do by law.

I was replying to your statement that "you think they [the military] would welcome journalist to showcase to "the people" how their taxpayer dollars hard are hard at work."

I'm saying, no, I don't think that. I think the Canadian military like the military of all nations would strongly tend to be secretive about what they are doing.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

a reply to: JadeStar

Oh JadeStar please do give an example. Here in the US, our military have their own land, like you know Whitesand, NM or in Nevada, I've only every heard of them practicing on their own military range.

There were plenty of examples in the link I posted above. Didn't you click it?

Here it is again: Military Urban Excercises

I've never heard of the US military going into a sovereign Indian reservation, and turned into militarized zone, no they haven't yet. And that don't go into national parks either. You know about the Posse Comitatus Act here in the US.

Ahem...

Ice climber missing in Banff National Park was on military exercise

And...

Military training on Indian Reservation
edit on 23-2-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
When it gets really hard to silence all the witnesses, weather balloons don't usually work, so then it is time to pull out the "War games" card.

Patterns of obfuscation that just might have worked if it were not for the harassed witnesses and confiscated cameras and footage.

On the other hand, Threats by officials including violent consequences and violent reprisals don't work too good when the excuse of military exercise or war games was the cause of an anomalous sighting, because war games and military exercises are very common.

Exposes the cover up, and just because a military spokesman or public relations person states that it was just a war game, means that it probably wasn't because those games are always announced beforehand when they might intrude upon civilian populations as this did.

Now they are going into excuse overload and they say it is 10 different mundane things even before they decide "which" mundane thing they should say it is.

OOOPS

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: dam00

Sure thing. It's a group and I don't know how to get to the specific post and it might take some scrolling but you'll find it.

HERE

Like I said, it'll take a little scrolling to find the post.
Found it ! Thanks the comments are very interesting

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Exposes the cover up, and just because a military spokesman or public relations person states that it was just a war game, means that it probably wasn't because those games are always announced beforehand when they might intrude upon civilian populations as this did.

OOOPS

OOPS indeed.

You stated such exercises are always announced before hand but there have been plenty which were not.

One such case...

Army training wakes up, scares city

By Paul Muschick, Kris Mamula and Mary Anne Lewis
TRIBUNE-REVIEW June 4, 1996.

A noisy late night invasion of Pittsburgh by low-flying military helicopters was only an Army training exercise, but only a few people knew that.

Uninformed civilians awakened by the sound of chopper blades and explosions late Monday and early Tuesday called police, emergency operations officials, and radio talk shows, wondering if an invasion or military coup were under way.

Because of concerns expressed by city residents, the Army canceled another training exercise that was scheduled for last night. "We're re-evaluating to see what can be done with as little disruption as possible," U.S. Army Lt. Col. Pete Pierce said in a telephone interview from Fort Bragg, near Fayetteville, N.C.

Less fearful residents took Monday night's and Tuesday's unusual sights and sounds in stride. But when the facts emerged yesterday, outraged Pittsburgh Council members wondered why they weren't told of the Special Forces' first foray into Pittsburgh to practice what it called "urban infiltration." "We're not getting paranoid here, but there is a proper way to notify the city," said City Council President Jim Ferlo.

The maneuvers involved 200 troops from Fort Bragg who have been stationed in Pittsburgh since May 28. The troops, working in conjunction with Pittsburgh Police and Allegheny County SWAT teams, practiced dropping soldiers on a rope from a helicopter to buildings, Pierce said. "What we've found in the past is if we notify with a long lead time, we'll end up with spectators coming down trying to watch what's going on," Pierce said.

The choppers flew over the Monongahela and Allegheny rivers, beginning about 10 p.m. Monday, disturbing residents from McKeesport to West Mifflin. Army and police officials said residents in the immediate area were notified shortly before the exercises began, but there was no general announcement. "I was sitting here, watching TV," said an elderly bed-ridden woman who lives on the North Side. She watched the soldiers descend from a helicopter. "I was scared at first. They were low."

The soldiers also fired training ammunition and charges, as well as devices "used to make the training as realistic as possible," said a statement released yesterday by the U.S. Special Operations
Command in Pittsburgh.

Many were startled by all the noise. Mary Mondik, of the North Side, at first thought fireworks were going off at Three Rivers Stadium. "I just didn't know what it was all about," Mondik said,
adding residents should have been told what to expect beforehand. City Councilman Dan Cohen, who chairs the city's public safety committee, said he would ask army officials to explain why more people weren't informed of its plans. "I think the public needs some answers," Cohen said.

"There's no real danger to anyone," said Pittsburgh Police Chief Robert W. McNeilly Jr., who believes wider notification would have attracted too many bystanders. Police received numerous complaints around midnight from residents in a six-block area of McClure Avenue near Termon Avenue in Brighton Heights, McNeilly said.

Training in urban settings is as important as training in deserts or mountains because forces could be sent anywhere at a moment's notice, Pierce said. The training is being conducted in other cities
as well, and Pittsburgh was chosen for its unique geography. "Each area has its own characteristics and its own challenges in terms of training," Pierce said.

Radio talk show hosts, who often receive calls about UFOs and "black helicopter" sightings, were among the first in the media to hear reports of explosions and military aircraft over the city.
Chris Moore, who was filling in on the overnight shift at KDKA Radio early Tuesday, said he at first discounted the callers' claims until he heard the roar of the choppers through an open window in the station's Gateway Center studio Downtown.

Callers kept the lines lit until 4:30 with questions about the unusual sights and noise. "It's the kind of night you dream about on the overnight shift," Moore joked.

But the talk show host said he came away with a new awareness of just how frightened the public is about the possibility of a military takeover or revolution. "That's the word that kept coming up
repeatedly, revolution," he said. "I was making light of it, but I got serious later on as I recognized the depth of the concern." Fifty percent of the callers were genuinely convinced that some kind of military attack was under way, he said.

Councilman Sala Udin said he had just one question about the military exercises: "I would like to know who the enemy is."

Occam's Razor time: Which is more likely, a military training exercise or aliens from hundreds of trillions of miles away crash landing in Manitoba?

The door knocking in the case in Canada might have been the military informing the residents of the area that they were about to conduct an exercise. Seeing as how there are historical reasons of distrust between the native peoples and Canadian government it would make sense that conspiracy stories would originate there, blowing simple door knocking out of proportion into threatening witnesses etc...
edit on 23-2-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
In this case the canadian military did annouce it,Exercise ARCTIC BISON 2015

edit on 23-2-2015 by Prime0X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

Oh JadeStar please do give an example. Here in the US, our military have their own land, like you know Whitesand, NM or in Nevada, I've only every heard of them practicing on their own military range.

I've never heard of the US military going into a sovereign Indian reservation, and turned into militarized zone, no they haven't yet. And that don't go into national parks either. You know about the Posse Comitatus Act here in the US.

Ahem...

And...

No I didn't see any link, but it certainly is not a good sign.

Holy Cow!

As Infowars has exhaustively documented, military exercises are routinely conducted in residential and urban areas as a way to acclimate citizens into accepting a constant military presence in lieu of local law enforcement, and in order to soften the gradual dissolving of posse comitatus, the law that supposedly bars federal military personnel from enforcing state laws.

This type of training also desensitizes soldiers to the notion that they may soon have to conduct similar operations domestically.

In Alex Jones’ film Police State 2000, Alex exposed several federal drills that took place in Texas in total disregard of public safety and in defiance of local law enforcement. Alex also details how Russian troops were allowed to join in on terrorizing the public. "

US citizens should be very vocal about this. It is actually quite scary!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

Ahem...

And...

No I didn't see any link, but it certainly is not a good sign.

Holy Cow!

As Infowars has exhaustively documented, military exercises are routinely conducted in residential and urban areas as a way to acclimate citizens into accepting a constant military presence in lieu of local law enforcement, and in order to soften the gradual dissolving of posse comitatus, the law that supposedly bars federal military personnel from enforcing state laws.

This type of training also desensitizes soldiers to the notion that they may soon have to conduct similar operations domestically.

In Alex Jones’ film Police State 2000, Alex exposed several federal drills that took place in Texas in total disregard of public safety and in defiance of local law enforcement. Alex also details how Russian troops were allowed to join in on terrorizing the public. "

US citizens should be very vocal about this. It is actually quite scary!

Alex Jones is a joke who sells fear.

All countries do this stuff and the US has done it for years. We've not all been marched off to the gulag have we?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dam00

You're welcome. I thought that they were, too.

a reply to: Prime0X

I don't know who that is. Do you mean the group? I put a link up.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
betweenbrushstrokes.com...

Picture is shopped.

betweenbrushstrokes.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 23-2-2015 by The7thGuest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: The7thGuest
betweenbrushstrokes.com...

Picture is shopped.

betweenbrushstrokes.files.wordpress.com...

I cant see the pictures can you tell me a bit more please

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Which is more likely has nothing to do at all with this, and whether it was Aliens have nothing to do with the Military threatening citizens and confiscating things on public and private land for any reason (or maybe it does), and then coming out and start defending their actions as a training thing or a war game.

That was my point, and when they do that, it means they have something they are deathly concerned about that causes this crazy behavior where they begin threatening people. This just doesn't happen traditionally on training exercises.

Nice try though, trying to toss my response in the alien zoo and so forth.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Which is more likely has nothing to do at all with this, and whether it was Aliens have nothing to do with the Military threatening citizens and confiscating things on public and private land for any reason (or maybe it does), and then coming out and start defending their actions as a training thing or a war game.

That was my point, and when they do that, it means they have something they are deathly concerned about that causes this crazy behavior where they begin threatening people. This just doesn't happen traditionally on training exercises.

Nice try though, trying to toss my response in the alien zoo and so forth.

What evidence do you have that they were threatening people?

Were they recorded doing this?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
To add on what JadeStar's reply,none of that can be verified or confirmed.Please include your source of the threatening civilians and confiscating there material.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ha ha, they lost a black triangle. We'll get eyewitness reports and keep an eye on what they do to try to retrieve the craft.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

listening to this on clyde lewis cool stuff.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SilkyT

You seem to know a lot.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Sorry for being MIA last day TURD HIT THE FAN happen

Here some more
More
edit on 24-2-2015 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Mayamya

Wasn't it established years ago that MUFON is entirely at the beck & call of the intelligence community by covert means?

This could become the 'Canadian Roswell'. Prepare for an uptick in the BS and deliberate muddying of the waters (it already started - 'the plane may have looked like it was going straight up, but it was just us playing our games' - double/triple speak if ever I heard it LOL)

They will never tell us. And yes, likely a lot of what we see as UFO is actually 'ours' (belonging to the black ops Human factions)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join