It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported in Manitoba Denied by Canadian Military!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

In response to reports this week of mysterious lights over Jackhead Reservation in Manitoba, Canada, a possible UFO crash into Lake Winnipeg and military forces on snowmobiles pulling a large disc out of the lake, a spokesperson for the Canadian Forces said it was just a military training exercise.

Ok this is only 48 hour old almost breaking
Got wind of this on Facebook and on Tsu
Canadian military really suck at hiding thing here we pay more attention I guess
I do believe some thing is up
Anybody got more info on this
OK going to go check all my sky camera video just in case I did not pick up on it
or may be it was to far west will report back soon

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

In response to reports this week of mysterious lights over Jackhead Reservation in Manitoba, Canada, a possible UFO crash into Lake Winnipeg and military forces on snowmobiles pulling a large disc out of the lake, a spokesperson for the Canadian Forces said it was just a military training exercise.

Ok this is only 48 hour old almost breaking
Got wind of this on Facebook and on Tsu
Canadian military really suck at hiding thing here we pay more attention I guess
I do believe some thing is up
Anybody got more info on this
OK going to go check all my sky camera video just in case I did not pick up on it
or may be it was to far west will report back soon

Well this would be very interesting if true. I will definitely keep an eye on this thread!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Interesting..

Here's to hoping.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

That is how the military in Canada and the US respond when there is a genuine event with unknown craft, especially the kind that are disk shaped and employ magneto-aerodynamics to flitter around, and it is all proven to be something they do not want the public to know when they threaten citizens and detain witnesses.

One of these days they will threaten the wrong witness.

The military in the US and Canada do not have police authority to detain anyone, so when they do it, they could wind up paying for it if they provoked the wrong guy, and it would be well deserved.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The Canadian military loves doing covert training like this. It wouldn't surprise me if this really was just a training exercise. What really surprises me is that anyone saw it and reported it; it's not that the military here is great at being sneaky, just that Jackhead has a population of...200? around that.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Did you check with MUFON?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
At least the canadian forces are acknowledging being there, so that part is true, other than that there is not much info of anything else.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ok from the look of it my sky cam does not cover that far west

Here something I got on Jan 19/2015

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
You know something us up when they claim military exercises, when what they are doing (snowmobiles, lakes hauling discs out of water?) Is obviously not a military practice.

I live in Alberta, originally Ontario. I've been through Winnipeg, Manitoba. It's flat land, not much military action goes on, one would believe.

The land is pretty flat, something in the sky falling would be easily seen.
Stay curious over this until further verification.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

You know what disappoints me is knowing that "most" of the UFO sightings are of our own craft. (The government is 40 years ahead of anything we "earthlings" have, like computers and craft-- can you imagine a laptop 40 years smarter than the one you have now? Beam me up Scottie!-- whew!) Anyway, I was so hoping that they were from another galaxy or from Sirius or something. Oh, I know, about 5% are from other planets but man, can you imagine the day the government has no choice but to "show off" its newest aircraft, like the F-17s or B2s that we all thought was a triangle-shaped UFO and it turned out to be ours--dang!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ok after check all the video and picture Feb 18 is empty
I remember deleting 4 or 5 catch that look something like this one on Feb 19

Think I'm going to start keeping my video & picture catch a bit longer from now on

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Is there any government out there that isn't trying to hide the truth from everyone?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well, I'm an old Ukrainian from Manitoba originally and there are a lot of Ukrainians in that area so now my people have to deal with a war in my homeland and UFO's in our Canadian settlements.

We are an exciting people!

Did I mention pierogies?

Now maybe my pierogie cookbook will start selling faster for a strange reason and we'll have a trifecta of Ukrainian Events!

Peace

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
What I don't understand is the part of the story that there was a witness that took a picture of it and was then detained. That makes no sense if it was a training exercise. Why would they care if it was training, and in what type of training scenario does any military unit ACTUALLY crash a real craft? A training scenario would be just that...training for a real scenario, so they would have no reason to crash and actual craft....they just tell those training to imagine that a craft crashed at whatever coordinate and to go retrieve it, likely the trainers would have placed a craft/object in the area, but not actually crashed one there.

This wreaks of a cover up to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm watching and waiting ...a reply to: Elementalist

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Definitely. Whatever planes and tech the government has, Canada is perfect for testing this out with huge regions of sparsely populated areas. It's also notable that this happened by a native reservations, as the people who inhabit communities like this are often exceptionally poor and have no voice. If they say the government was hauling something out of Lake Winnipeg, it won't be long before the media forgets about it or labels the witness as a drunk or a drug user. Hence why this is a great location for testing.

Also,, Elementalist, the Canadian government uses snowmobiles all the time. It's often the only way to get into terrains like this.

a reply to: SilkyT

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Duh! a reply to: toxicspikes

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Oh, you are from the Ukraine... did you happen to catch the footage about the "meteor" that was coming toward you, which would ultimately have wiped out the whole area, and one of our "interceptors" intercepted it and smashed it up right before it hit the planet? Cool, huh? So, don't tell me we don't have "star wars" technology already out there. reply to: jude11

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SilkyTMe too!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So, if this was an exercise, it this an admission from the Canadian Military that they have flying discs?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join