It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine............Preparing for full scale war..............

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

And let's not forget the parts if Siberia that weren't always part of Russia. There are still a lot of places where the population is primarily Chinese. Using the logic of some of the pro-Putin crowd that makes these areas actually part of China and they have every right to go in a take it back by force and if Russia tries to stop them then the Russian government is composed of Nazis.

Of course you and I both know these points will never be responded to.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Xcathdra

And let's not forget the parts if Siberia that weren't always part of Russia. There are still a lot of places where the population is primarily Chinese.

Very true! It's pretty shocking to experience as a traveler to be honest. You get on the train in Moscow to Siberia and beyond but you end up in a different world. Russia really is a completely different country out East. Many people don't understand the diversity in Russia.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Not even close. Ukraine has been caught out in lie after lie. I will tell what RT is good for,if you want up to date info 'as its happening',RT is the place to go. They get in there and let the cameras role. Now once they have time to think about it.....well,thats another story.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Yes i know, but what we see is war which is no civil war between east and west but a war between Ukraine and Russia!

It can become such, but meanwhile there are tens of civilian flights daily from Kiev to Moscow.
In my understanding civil war is when families are broken and brothers fighting on different sides. Are there such families in Ukraine ? - Yes.
Official Kiev also still doesn't define current military actions as a war, but ATO. ATO meaning anti terrorist operation. It has become fashionable to call everything terrorists versus anti terrorists.
Are you ready to equate Russia with terrorists and Ukraine with anti terrorists ? I see that Western media is almost ready but let's not fall to their level.

edit on 22-2-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

If Mariupol falls, US could end up at war with Russia...

For the next few weeks, Mariupol in Ukraine is the most important city in Europe. If pro-Russian separatists take it, senior British government figures tell me, the United States will start to arm the Ukrainian government directly. This will lead to a major escalation in the conflict and prompt the most serious showdown between Washington and Moscow since the end of the Cold War. A proxy war between the US and Russia will be raging on Europe’s Eastern border.

And I would add.............a proxy war between Russia and US WILL BE raging across the globe, Ukraine, Middle East, Afghanistan to name a few. US will be wise enough to not escalate the geopolitical tensions by sending weapons to Ukes.
edit on 22-2-2015 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

No danger of that. W e would have to have a president who isnt really in Putins back pocket for that to happen.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: infinityorder

Installing a puppet that can be controlled is the US way instead, with the manipulation of CIA. Why take over the land when you can get all the pros and none of the negatives of ownership thru puppets?

Then you can even claim you are not the aggressor, even when you steal all the resource thru corporations to your Empire. Both good economics and propaganda merits.

LOL

Yes we have done such a good job controlling our "puppet" governments in Iraq and Afghanistan ! (massive sarcasm)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: DanielJacksonKree

I don't. And I don't know what they have to do with it. The people of Ukraine wanted to be free of their corrupt Russian overseers and chose another path. Russia didn't like it and has sent in soldiers to fight.

Ukraine will never be free if they join the EU. They will become debt slaves to EU for ever.

Debt slaves of a EU that is loaded With debt already. Does that sound like freedom?

Funny be indentured servants to russia for the other choice. WHy dont russia and the US both leave them alone? We should all blockade the entire country. a UN force surrounding and let no one else in or out till th e fightings done to make it a fair fight. That way no russian or NATo weapons or troops can sway the outcome.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: earthling42

About half a year ago I thought it could be a good source of information and have visited it a few times and been reading a few articles every time.

Same as StopFake.org, Bellingcat and Syrian Human Rights Watch...they have only one goal, West is good and Russia and or Syria are bad, and it doesn`t matter if you post BS to make that impression.

StopFake.org and Ukraine@war blog are probably run by people like this...

He`s right in what he says in his Tweets, but Ukraine@war blog needs to make it look like he`s a Shill...sounds familiar ?...it`s a common tactic to try and discredit someone.

Quotes several news sources as propaganda then post RT video. (Facepalm)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

You know it's a violation of the Geneva conventions on war to humiliate captive solders...including putting them on TV...yet you keep posting links to those violations. Clearly you derive pleasure from spreading war crimes.

ATS should be deleting those links, but that's my opinion.

humiliation is a big part of my culture. when someone does wrong you show them. no one is going to change that.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

lol, what exactly did russia gain from ukraine? ever.. i mean ever ever. like once.

heres a better idea than letting keiv and Novorocciya slaughter each other, let the eastern republics have autonomy and call it a day.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

You know it's a violation of the Geneva conventions on war to humiliate captive solders...including putting them on TV...yet you keep posting links to those violations. Clearly you derive pleasure from spreading war crimes.

ATS should be deleting those links, but that's my opinion.

humiliation is a big part of my culture. when someone does wrong you show them. no one is going to change that.

Suprisingly ATS agrees with you! Link to all the Youtube Geneva Convention violations you want to humiliate Ukrainian solders. Don't be surprised when people of other cultures treat you as your actions deserve.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

crimea and the port? russia got that.

and if we both let them kill each other off eventually they will stop but russia and nato will not butt out.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

lol, what exactly did russia gain from ukraine? ever.. i mean ever ever. like once.

heres a better idea than letting keiv and Novorocciya slaughter each other, let the eastern republics have autonomy and call it a day.

Here's what Russia gained in their war for oil.

TextWhen Russia seized Crimea in March, it acquired not just the Crimean landmass but also a maritime zone more than three times its size with the rights to underwater resources potentially worth trillions of dollars. Russia portrayed the takeover as reclamation of its rightful territory, drawing no attention to the oil and gas rush that had recently been heating up in the Black Sea. But the move also extended Russia’s maritime boundaries, quietly giving Russia dominion over vast oil and gas reserves while dealing a crippling blow to Ukraine’s hopes for energy independence.

Russia's war for oil

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The word out there is that Obama despite of his pacifist policies is under immense pressure from Congress including Democrats to arm the Ukes. That will surely escalate the response from Putin and higher momentum in hostilities will happen.

yournewswire.com...

Gorbachev Says War With Russia Is Imminent

Ex Russian President Mikhail Gorbachev has said that he believes the United States is attempting to drag Russia into a war and is pulling the European Union into the situation too.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Bama dont have to get re elected so they cant force him really unless they get a 3/4th majority in both houses and then he cam let it sit for 90 days before it becomes law and goes through.

Gorby. lol. I thought he was dead. might as well be seeing as how his op means jack and squat. He was the russian version of GWB senior.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

So the times have come where the strongest military force on earth is fighting war with the largest nuclear power armed with meanest of the ICBMs.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

My plans were to hit the woods if such scenario happens but now addition to that, I plan to make an underground nuclear bunker in the backyard itself..........just in case there is little chance to travel to the chosen jungle destination.

Ukraine is a thankless Prostitute country which should be ignored all together. Let them pay for their corrupt attitude and doing little to build themselves as a free country in 25 years.........despite having resources to become one.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Bama dont have to get re elected so they cant force him really unless they get a 3/4th majority in both houses and then he cam let it sit for 90 days before it becomes law and goes through.

Gorby. lol. I thought he was dead. might as well be seeing as how his op means jack and squat. He was the russian version of GWB senior.

That's the funny part Putin tells Russians that Obama had this plot against Russia. The man has no foreign policy is avoiding Ukraine like the plague. He is letting the EU handle it because he wants nothing to do with other countries. His state department is always 10 steps behind world events.
and always reactionary

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

the original point was that Ukraine was somehow a slave state to Russia, a slave state that never provided anything, just leeched off Russia for decades.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

yeah in return for hundreds of billions. russia had to compromise alot just to keep that port, and once that port was compromised they moved in and took what they never should have given up. peacefully i might add. you were implying that ukraine would be indentured servant to russia as if they have ever been or ever will be.

and if the east got autonomy this would end without people having to suffer, but i guess other people and their lives dont bother you all that much.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join