It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jeb Bush Overestimated the Size of ISIS by 1000% in his Foreign Policy Speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:37 AM
Jeb is between a rock and a hard place. From what I've read, he did a lot of Obama bashing. In my book, negative campaigning which reveals nothing in the "show me watcha got" department is worth absolutely nothing. GWB has left a bad taste in many peoples mouth so Jeb can't bunker up to him, nor should he. Jeb appears so far to be the same ole same ole Republican based ideology with a side of liberalism. His ideas on foreign policy seem to be based on personal business and living experience but not on a global scale of strategy in working with other nations except once again, to renew the old Republican patterns and actions (which weren't exactly working either) nor are they "his" ideas. He doesn't bring anything awesome or inspiring to the table and the reviews of his governorship aren't overwhelmingly favorable. Once again, the Republicans are satisfied with mediocre and will put all their money behind this "Charlie Brown" of a man. (Sorry Charlie.)

Clinton is an even worse candidate. I won't be voting for either one of them.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:42 PM

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
I feel sorry for the American public, your election choices are even smaller than ours. At least our democratic illusions are spread over a few parties

In the US, the choices aren't even real choices. At the top of the political pyramid, the two so-called political parties, (they're parties in name only, they're actually more akin to brands, i.e., you can have a Pepsi Cola or a Coca Cola, but they're both Colas), are one and the same. Local elections still matter but elections for US Congress and Senate are pointless because both have been rendered irrelevant by way of grid lock.

So, in Presidential elections, your looking at flip sides of the same coin. Worse however is the fact that Foreign policy pursued by the US Government is directed by the Council on Foreign Relations. The US populace could elect a cactus plant to the White "Hut" and the results would be the same. I find it interesting that even Putin has figured out that the CFR is in control of foreign policy and that Obama is just a messenger boy. The US is less a country than it is a Corporate Headquarters.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:57 PM
a reply to: TonyS

I like the cactus plant for president idea

I was going to run my cat for MP in the UK.

Maybe they can can work together

edit on 21-2-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:42 PM
Another Bush? He looks like another Romney, just an idiot.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:57 PM
a reply to: crazyewok

I'll write in your cats name so it can have a shot at the presidency here
I've been writing my own name in for a while so I could go for a change.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:43 AM
a reply to: theantediluvian

Why should Jeb Bush care about Isis facts

They are Obama's creation, Jeb will create his own OKAY

edit on 22-2-2015 by DanielJacksonKree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:57 AM
a reply to: Elton

Well for Hillary you could focus on presidential impeachments. She served on the legal team that was bringing articles of impeachment against Nixon until she was fired. She was first lady for Bill during his impeachment proceedings which was kinda over Bill having a "substitute" which is kinda like being fired. She served as Sec of State under Obama who should be impeached on a variety of charges until she resigned (but was probably told to quit or be fired over Benghazi).

History would seem to show that as president, Hillary would probably be the first one to be impeached and removed from office, which is just a fancy term for being fired. Draw that up and you will have a nice diagram.
edit on 22-2-2015 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:24 PM
What difference (at this point) does it make........................Who said that again?

edit on 22-2-2015 by Tarzan the apeman. because: freedom of speech

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:03 PM
Obama under estimated them by 1000%. The JV Team has killed thousands, enslaved thousands, and threaten modern life as a whole.

I'll take over estimating an enemy over under estimating any day!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:02 AM

originally posted by: DelMarvel
I just can't believe it's going to be Clinton vs. Bush.

Guess I'll have to hold my nose and vote for Hillary. Who knows what damage Bush could do with a Republican congress especially the lunatics in the House.

As if you only have 2 choices. Unless you let the MSN narrow it down for you and tell you it really only comes down to the 2 they keep reporting on you have a lot more choices then three even.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:56 AM

originally posted by: maxzen2004
Another Bush? He looks like another Romney, just an idiot.

Yeah, because Romney was SO wrong about things. Like Russia for instance....wait. Bad example. Oh! Obamacare! He was wrong about he wasn't... Oh well, I'm sure there was something. Either way, it's unimportant now.

I would rather have Jeb Bush, than ANY Democrat. There was a time when I voted Democrat, but they have gone so far left, that I can't bring myself to support their policies. This comes as an Independent who is constantly forced to pick the lesser of two evils. Which, in effect, is still picking evil.

We need someone with International backbone. I'm tired of the apologist Administration we have now. Appeasement never works.

Now, as far as him "overestimating" the size of ISIS, I actually think it's underestimated. If we attack with ground troops, their forces would grow exponentially. People over there would be joining up just like they did in Iraq. I'd bet everything I own on it.

But, none-the-less that's where this thing is heading. Obama won't do it, but you can bet that the next President will. I don't care whether there is an R or a D after their name, they will. I'd just prefer that the person at the helm when it goes down, has the conviction to see it through.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:52 AM
a reply to: DelMarvel

And your way of reasoning is precisely why I will never vote in another national election again!

Why should I have to waste my time with a protest vote to negate your unwillingness to examine the candidates, knowing full well that only the nameplates on the doors change....NOT the politicians (regardless of political affiliation).

And, no, I'm not in the bag for the Republicans either. A 2 party system sucks, but unless you rule the world, or some great catastrophe befalls the US, decimating our government, we will never see anything but more of the same.

Read Skeptic Overlord's "The Quadrennial Exploitation of the Moronic Masses" to get a better picture how the mind manipulation never fully goes away.

It was IGNORANCE that put OBAMA in the white house (not race!), and your ignorance is likely to put another lame brain in there as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:01 PM

So Obama called ISIS the JV team, and mispronounces words regularly. The media and liberal types like yourself just don't care to admit it, or call people racists for pointing out his blunders.

I personally don't care for Jeb Bush, but the hypocrisy of the left is no better than the hypocrisy from the right.
edit on 23-2-2015 by Stuship because: ..

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 01:03 PM
That was a pretty good one

Just a slight error in zeroessssss.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 02:59 PM

It is statements like this which make me wonder if politicians, specially republicans, ever research and read any of the stuff they talk about.
Or do they simply repeat the things the hear in the "echo chamber" on cable TV?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 03:41 PM
" Jeb Bush Overestimated the Size of ISIS by 1000% in his Foreign Policy Speech "

How do we know he wasn't leaking the actual strength of ISIS?

Are we always supposed to just believe the MSM?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:35 PM
Don't worry Liberals, there's no chance that Jeb Bush wins a majority of all 57 states.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:30 PM
I disagree. The caliphate has many more supporters under the radar around the world. You can add zeroes to those numbers. When GWB entered office Islamic terrorism was not at the top of the agenda - toppling Saddam was. It's a good sign Jeb is putting the focus on ISIL. I'd say this Bush has his priorities straight.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:32 PM
a reply to: DelMarvel

U do know that Bush and Clinton are aligned together. Bush said hilary is his sister from another mother. And Bush Sir and Clinton are campaign buddies.

The House actually have true patriots that don't like the Bushes and Commie Democrats.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>