It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MC's Ego Thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I really have absolutely no qualms about talking about myself, but I'm kind of lazy, so it's taken me a while to bother with an intro post. I'm sure you all were dying of anticipation.
[MC factoid #1: I have a very strong "look at me!!" drive. I like to think I have an audience, even though the logical part of my mind realizes I'm no more interesting than a million other people out there.]
anyway, I'm 21, from Detroit, MI [MC factoid #2: I like to point out that I actually grew up in Detroit itself, not one of the suburbs. it makes not one whit of difference to anyone but me.] and attend Michigan State University. I was supposed to graduate last month, but due to a bad semester and some scheduling snafus, I'm graduating in December instead. I'm a telecommunications major, computer geek, sorority girl, movie buff, conspiracy theorist and just general weirdo. [MC factoid #3: sing it with me: "one of these things is not like the other..."]
lately I've been defining myself by my bad habits, for whatever reason. I smoke (but only lights, because I tell myself it's not really smoking), I drink (booze doesn't have calories that count), I watch too much TV (but watching equal amounts of Discovery Channel and E! cancel each other out, right?) and spend tons of time on the computer (that ruining your eyes thing was only an old wives tale, right?). [MC Factoid #4: denial is not just a river in Egypt.]
I recently moved home for the first summer in a few years, and my life has become a demented sitcom. [MC Factoid #5: most families are insane, but mine excels at it.]
I spent last summer in the UK, primarily London, and I consider it one of the defining experiences of my rather uninteresting life so far. I tend to preface stories with "when I was in London..." [MC Factoid #6: I know everyone's heard them before. I don't care.] it's also where my moniker comes from; MorningtonCrescent is a tube stop as well as the name of a game played on the BBC radio show "Sorry, I Haven't a Clue".
I'm going to stop, because no one's going to read this far. if you actually did, I owe you a cookie

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Make mine a white chocolate fudge, not one of those infernal things left in your cache.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I liked your BIO, it made me laugh(in a cute way) not a haha way..
I'm glad you decided to tell us a little more about 'you'..and yes I was dying with anticipation!! How did you know???

Now about that cookie..

See ya around MC~

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   

...love your Bio MC...love that sense of humour!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
"MorningtonCrescent is a tube stop as well as the name of a game played on the BBC radio show "Sorry, I Haven't a Clue".

That show is one of the funnest around and the game is hilarious even though it makes no sense. What were you doing in London? Holiday? did you go anywhere else you liked?

oh and I`ll have my cookie to....

([MC Factoid #4: denial is not just a river in Egypt.] LMAO)

[Edited on 4-6-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Great one MC.....really cheered me up!

There really should be a SOH award!

Have a good one

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   

cookies for everybody!
sorry they're just virtual cookies, but if you insist, I guess I could drop some cookies in the mail
I'm glad you all enjoyed my bio...I sure enjoyed writing it. (you know, the whole having an audience thing
)

alien, I darn near spit Mountain Dew on my monitor when I saw Cookie Monster. I haven't seen such a great use of an "all your base" pic in a long time

cassini, I was in London studying film at the at the British Film Institute. it was a joint program between them and MSU. we also spent time in Edinburgh, Scotland. I loved it there too; I've never seen such gorgeous scenery as I did when I was up in the Scottish highlands. went to Brighton and had a great time (even though it was SO cold...it was warm in London, and when we got off the train in Brighton, it was freezing.), and also went to Greenwich, but couldn't find the international date line. I spent a weekend in Paris, and while it was worth seeing, I didn't enjoy it as much as I did being in the UK. it was probably the language barrier; I don't speak any French, but I love to talk
(see, I told you I can talk about my trip for hours!
)

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Nice bio MorningCrescent. You are well traveled for a youngster.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Nice bio MorningCrescent. You are well traveled for a youngster.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

thank you

top topics

join