It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Warns of Terrorist Threat from Right-Wingers

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Actually MOST attacks that are violent have beem from Leftwing and Minorities.
If the RIGHT was so militant ,then the left ,minorities and ANY resistance would have been wiped out as the right has most of the effective combatants and the weaponry to do so.Nutball shooters we have seen would hold a CANDLE to a US combatant. McVeigh and whom ever ran HIM not withstanding.
The continued existance of these people indicate the ALYNSKI Traitor is just putting out propaganda(AGAIN)
The Chicago Hustler is expose and is falling now,he has SCEWED us up enough and will nodoubrt be the LAMEST duck ever to grace the office.I just hope his antics don't get TOO many more killed.
edit on 20-2-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The right wing has plenty of attacks, so please source where you get your info from.

They are just as militant and violent.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

and in their blowing up of the Murray building, the handed Reno all the ammo she needed to go after anyone even remote associated with them.

Before the Murrah OKC event, every talk radio personality was discussing the Constitution and the Federal Budget. After the OKC event, the Republicans threw away the best chance at a rollback of governmental power.

When the Constitution and Federal Reserve came around talk show topics again, because of the dot-com bubble, 911 happens.

The centralized collectivist government sure is lucky that way.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Name the right wing violent attacks. Abortion clinics targetted person or persons.1 to 5

Furguson sympathy attacks,ongoing.
hippie activist bombings in the 70s
Muslim jihadists
Black Panthers
Eco fringe element bombings

WHAT can the right do?

AT least 1000(more) armed individuals formed but did not fire at the bundy ranch the federal Govt backed off
No one has done that before or since.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
Take a read.
And how do you equate 'muslim jihads' to left wing when they have nothing to do with america?

And I don't care if they successfully defended the free loader.
Why does he get to use public land and not pay for it?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Ramping up the left-right finger pointing brawls in preparation for an internal false flag event that will justify creating addendums to the Patriot Act, new tyrannical laws put forth, and the further removal of liberty and justice for all ?

Just my two pence.

It is about that time. Maybe they don't need it now.

A huge voting block (maybe a majority soon) is getting something from the government that they don't want to lose. The governmental pens can add on what ever they want, especially now that they don't have to show it.

As a sign that the time is right for an event, today Rush Limbaugh was explicitly stating that ObamaCare was designed to put every kind of behavior under government scrutiny, because the government must know that you are being healthy, health being mandatory and all.

I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh very much, maybe 12 to 20 shows per year, but the last time I heard that type of allegation was before the OKC Bombing.

Usually he just says that Obama Care is bad economics.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

7 of them WOW.(Forgot the Abortion clincs) A NATIONAL THREAT. B##LS##T.
THEN you get THESE MENSA graduates...www.redflagnews.com...
The ones who attacked in America that are ENABLED by being titled otherwiseby the Tard in Charge.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

en.wikipedia.org...
Take a read.
And how do you equate 'muslim jihads' to left wing when they have nothing to do with america?

And I don't care if they successfully defended the free loader.
Why does he get to use public land and not pay for it?

Left wingers are true believers in strong central government. They have similar minds to the theocratic collectivists.

Both want everyone to worship their god.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

If that is all you got out of that, then that is some selective reading.

It clearly lays out many more then just that.
Actually not really sure where you get that number, unless you are talking about the eight fatal attacks since 911?
Or the 6 prosecuted for the 75 attacks in the 80's
They also classify the KKK attacks in there which I would say is debatable but for the sake of argument, that is way more then 6 as well
And who has barry enabled to attack america.

And that is just the US. If you want to go international then look no further then Norway.

And the left has it's dirty laundy as well, but you are the one that is claiming they are the majority and most deadly but have just sourced threats.

edit on thFri, 20 Feb 2015 23:56:07 -0600America/Chicago220150780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thFri, 20 Feb 2015 23:57:08 -0600America/Chicago220150880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is predictive programming at its finest

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

We have Dresden Flag plates on the north (better
) side of the Red River.

(Appears Texans and others do too after a quick search.)

Now if only we could get some real beer in this state, not 3.2% alc by vol. The only thing Texas has over on us IMO, but I digress...

However, most Texans I shoot the breeze with are awestruck that our CCW (concealed carry weapon) permits allow conceled OR open carry, all on the same card. Call it even I suppose.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I would like to warn everyone of a terrorist threat from inside our government.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
Just one question,

Does this mean that our founding fathers were "terrorists"?

They took on the "status quo" and fought for our freedoms, the freedoms that we seem to be losing every single damn day.

I will not join any group that condones violence, but damn when is enough, enough?

"When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." -Thomas Jefferson

So, who appears to fear whom according to this report?

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist, it's all a matter of perspective.

That being said, i do not condone a violent revolution. "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

Recommended reading:

The Paradox Inherent in Any Slave Nation Revolution:
Even When the Sociopaths Lose, They Win

Key Snippets:

It is a common belief in the West that revolution, at least when ‘successful’ (which usually means a forced change in leadership) produces reasonably good outcomes for the population at large. I contend this is wishful thinking and a deliberately seeded misnomer designed to obscure and conceal the ugly recognition that most often the new boss is quite similar in method and madness to the old boss. Change via revolution should not be conflated with better, nor should it be assumed better is the inevitable outcome.

The paradox of revolution springs from one central source, albeit a source widely dispersed and with many reverberations. Even if the revolutionaries wear white hats and are genuinely interested in fomenting ‘good’ change, with ‘good’ usually understood to mean ridding the country/region of the parasitic leaches and sociopaths along with the madmen at the top, changing the patsies throughout the governmental power structure doesn’t root out the sociopaths embedded within the country’s elite, essentially the King’s court along with several of the King’s men.

Since the King serves at the pleasure of his court, killing the King does little if anything to root out the source of real power in the country or region. Like ticks dug in deep under a dog’s fur and attached directly to the economic blood supply, the established power base must either be thoroughly dislodged, thereby risking utter economic collapse, or a deal made to accommodate their continuing presence in order to enable the newly crowned King time to organize and govern.

Regardless of whether or not damage was done to the infrastructure and overall economy during the revolution, the new leadership often opts to cut a deal with the existing elite in order to quickly consolidate power and demonstrate to the population some sort of progress towards restoration of commerce and an increased standard of living. This very act of questionably necessary compromise and accommodation means the ‘good’ imagined by the revolutionaries has already been sidetrack and subverted, though by how much remains to be seen.

This brings us to an important corollary to my theorem. With a global and local population thoroughly conditioned with the slave mentality of respect, or just plain fear, for self declared (elite) authority along with severe generational Stockholm Syndrome, even before the revolution begins to take hold the revolutionaries quickly realize in order to win the population over, or simply to neutralize it, they must employ the exact same herding and bullying techniques as the present, and soon to be previous, status quo leadership uses to control the native population.

Essentially the vast majority of the existing population is already suffering to one degree or another under the present day rule. And they are doing nothing to free themselves from their oppressed condition. Other than the very small minority who will join the rebellion when hope surfaces with the insurgency, the majority will remain either neutral (meaning frozen in fear glued to their propaganda mind control devices) or will rise to defend their shepherd……or at the very least their meal ticket. The ultimate enemy of a revolution is not the oppressive government it is attempting to overthrow, but the general population it is trying to 'free'.

This virtually assures if and when the revolution ‘succeeds’ the new boss will appear quite similar to the old boss, since it is nearly impossible to resist using an extremely effective herding technique once the revolution has gained control of the civilian population using the very same techniques. While some of the citizens will welcome the leadership change, for they labor under the mistaken belief good times are just around the corner, for the most part the recently elevated revolutionary King will face a suspicious and even hostile civilian population, especially if the controlling propaganda memes are interrupted by the recent regime change.

All the more reason to ruthlessly quell dissent and consolidate power by making deals with the elite devil(s) while using strong arm tactics on the general population, something the slave mentality will generally applaud as needed and necessary to ‘restore law and order and make the streets safe’. Ultimately a population conditioned to believe only a higher authority can save them from themselves will beg for an authority, any authority, to fill the vacuum left behind when the last figure head authority was deposed.

After hundreds, even thousands, of years of failed revolutions and endless rounds of rotating sociopath leaders, maybe it is time to question the very premise of ‘revolution’ and what exactly is happening here. Since you and I cannot force change upon the world with the snap of our individual fingers, the only path out of this paradox is to break free from the controlling meme and recognize our own participation in, and endorsement of, the slave plantation state.

This is not to say attempting to protect ourselves from the manipulated herd or the layers of well armed muscle surrounding the sociopath leaders is pointless and futile. Nor should we passively let go when the gathering tide is tugging at our feet. But to blindly assume any response from you or me is either doomed to fail (for example assuming you can’t fight city hall) or expected to succeed (such as being armed and awake in the redoubt) and all points in-between, is at this point utter insanity on our part. Doing the same thing and expecting different results is - well, you know - insane.

To assume I and millions of others can unravel thousands of years of social conditioning and manipulation in mere months or even years if only we were to do ‘something’ is the very definition of self delusion, serving only to set myself and others up for eventual failure. The source of my urgent impulse to action, which usually consists of little more than high frequency vibrating in place similar to a deer in the headlights (an extremely unhealthy state of affairs I might add) is an at times irrational fear for my ‘self’ once my eyes have glimpsed first light and begin to recognize the layers of (self) deceit and treachery which encompasses the modern slave state.

When this is combined with an often falsely perceived close proximity to the soon-to-be mad-as-hell hungry hoards when first light is involuntarily thrust upon them, this bitter cocktail goads my mind into believing something must be done right now or all is lost later. With the brain now effectively short circuited and disconnected, and the body operating solely on fear induced adrenaline, hence the high frequency vibration, we become our own personalized sub sect of the mindless masses. And right there my friend is the ultimate source of history’s rhyme, the co-opted revolutionary mind leading the forever blind.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope and pray what you have stated...will not happen...unfortunately there is the possibility that some version of what you have written may really happen...and I agree it is scarey.

edit on 2015-02-21T01:38:35-06:00amSaturdayam2120152America/Chicagoam by caladonea because: edit

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic

That being said, i do not condone a violent revolution. "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

Thankfully, we don't have to have a revolution. We do have to start dismantling our local governments.

As we reacquire true representative local government, our states will begin to be less corrupt. With less corrupt federal representatives, we have a clear path to the peaceful restoration of our constitutional representative republic.

A libertarian president would be very helpful though, not necessary.
edit on 21-2-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Local at what level? City, County, or State?

I believe that what's needed is for more citizens to voice their discontent at a local level. A right not exercised, is a right lost. Complacency and apathy by the public at large are no longer acceptable if we have any hope to steer this country in a positive direction.

I've seen firsthand the effect of what a large, unified group of people voicing their disagreement with proposed bills and policies can have, namely to have them reversed or [snip]-canned. Do some looking into the new controversy of a current proposed bill in Oklahoma that would radically alter the content of the AP (Advanced Placement) History classes offered in high schools. People are in an uproar about this attempt at revisionist history.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic

All of the above but, I think it will be in hierarchical order.

First towns, get rid of extraneous spending, property and personnel. Eliminating most positions at this level will be relatively simple. Start with meter maids for instance. Most police are unnecessary and represent a legal and physical threat to the well being of civilians and, indeed, of civilized life itself not to mention an enormous and persistent cost.
edit on 21-2-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They're not wrong to call it a threat. What is ISIS going to do to us, seriously? Even if they can commit a few atrocities in our borders they are zero threat to the continuance of government because they don't have that type of power projection. On the other hand there are home grown groups that can mobilize and overthrow the government. Remember a few months back, the reports of all the 10,000 truckers that were going to march on DC throw out our elected representatives and install the people they wanted?

From a continuance of government standpoint those groups are a far greater threat than ISIS.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
George Bush Jr. said it quite plainly with his blanket statement, "If you aren't with us, then you're against us." He may have been directing that statement to the governments of other countries in his efforts to drum up his war, but it can be applied to everyone on the planet, esp. U.S. citizens.

It has been an "us vs them" scenario for a long time now with the entrenched U.S. government against everyone on the planet (except their financial bed fellows). His statement had drawn a line, one that was there for a long time, so this is nothing new. It seems natural that citizens are echoing that same statement, so H.S. is right about home grown "terrorists", but the government said it loudest and have been operating on that idea for ages. They are hypocrites for operating with a "do as I say, not as I do" model of governing.
edit on 21-2-2015 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

edit on 21-2-2015 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Correction

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Rocker2013

OK, let's take your point as valid.

During the Bush years, the left was pretty much the most vocal and angry people around. They made movies about assassinating the president even.

But I don't seem to recall the state dept. ever labeling extreme left wing groups as the most pressing terror threat.

Maybe because they weren't amassing weapons (again, however legally) or ranting about overthrowing the government on forums, or stockpiling food in bomb shelters while preaching about the "End of Days", FEMA camps, gun laws...

It really does baffle me. People come here and say the most outlandish things about their government, over the smallest of issues and things that actually have little or no negative impact on their own lives, they make some of the most concerning threats with irrational opinions, and then they complain that they're being called out on it?

Maybe if people were not repeatedly presenting this image of the violent right-winger ready to go to war over people getting health-care or the rights of other people to marry, there wouldn't be a need to consider those people a threat to national security?

Take a look at almost any thread here over something like gun laws, and you'll see plenty of people screaming wildly about the end of the world and how the people need to arm themselves to destroy the federal government, and all because someone last week suggested that it might be a good idea if people with a history of mental illness couldn't buy a semi-automatic weapon at their local store...

This is lunacy, it reeks of radicalization, and if you can't see that then no wonder when a statement like this is made people go off on another anti-government rant. It's a vicious cycle.
edit on 21-2-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join