It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Warns of Terrorist Threat from Right-Wingers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Woe, woe, woe! You are knocking someone for being a conspiracy nut on a website that caters to conspiracy nuts? Oh, irony ...

Yep. It's a dirty job, but somebody..........
edit on 2/20/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

So basically, your only knock is that you simply don't like the angle he came up with ...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Bull# propaganda steering those who oppose rogue and deceitful government, into a civil war.

They are painting people who oppose the current establishment, that have an agenda to change America's constitution and laws/rights.

But believe whatever "they" tell you via media. Their tool works for them, not you, and you are not part of them, you are under them.

Them, being rogue government, that has hijacked America and want to change how your country operates.

Remember, it's everday tax payers vs governments. Anyone who opposes or tries to expose the rogue puppets, is threatened, assassinated, made out a whack or never heard from again.

"And let us not accept crazy and absurd conspiracy theories". Yeah they called us out before Obama, and the people haven't changed since, just their laws/rights and now currently the constitution.

American people are not against each other . The government is obviously against Americans. What really was implemented after WW2?

America changed..don't let them destroy way your people stand for. The people of America can handle any whackos who oppose current government, they can't handle a false civil war.

Goodluck in 2015 brothers and sisters.. they are playing hardball now.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

originally posted by: xuenchen
Let's hope these groups don't take any pointers from ISIS or Al-Quada.

If they do, we will see massive takeovers of towns and cities !!

We will see oil refineries over-run and supplies shipped out for profit !!

We might even see some religious extreme beheadings !!

[...]

Anything Missing ??

Things get serious when the Al-Muchabarat al-'Amma starts funding them.

*The CIA is best friends with the Saudi spooks though... so your Gov. will probably know before hand. Then again... probably not.
edit on 20-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My knock is he is nuts. He distorts the truth of anything that remotely resembles reality. Makes FOX news look credible.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

Are they connected to the Sicilian Al-Capones?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The link to CNN in the OP article is broken.

Aside from that, hasn't this been happening since the Patriot Act went live?

link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Threat from right-wing anti-government groups could be "greater" than threat from foreign Islamic terrorists

You have got to be kidding me....

that line right there tells you all you need to know about just how out of touch with reality this Gov is, and it also lets you know just where this White Houses's crosshairs are....

ISIS isnt a threat , the American people are now? just wow....to even compare that to ISIS and whats been going on....

They do have one thing right though, they should fear the American PEOPLE......Left, Right, Middle, Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, .......

Because were getting damn tired of their bs!

I agree!

But one very important question that no one has mentioned?

"Where is the outrage from the Republicans in DC?". Is this not an attack against them as well?

To be honest the only Republican I can think of that even addressed the encroaching police state in our country is Rand Paul!

Where are the rest?

One reason I "PREACH" they are all the same!

link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

My knock is he is nuts. He distorts the truth of anything that remotely resembles reality. Makes FOX news look credible.

But CNN

CNN !!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

They won't complain because they'll be accused of feigned outrage !!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Isn't one of the widely accepted definitions of terrorism using violence & intimidation to voice dissent or for desired social or political changes? How would threats or acts from stateside extremists be any different now?

Arguing over the likelihood of Americans being domestic terrorists is about as stupid as arguing over whether or not to call Ted Kaczynski a terrorist. If you're up for using violence to voice dissent/persuade people to change what you dislike socially/politically, guess what that makes you?
edit on 2/20/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

There is no voting this guy or that guy into any position of power and actually changing anything.

That's strange because people spend billions just to influence your vote.

If it was as easy as putting a guy in, why the excessive expenses?

Voting is important...

Just mind who you vote for!

Charlie, I respect your thoughts, but I think you need to focus on your first sentence!

If billions are spent to influence our votes, then can we not say that those who do not have the support of big money have about a zero chance of ever getting to run?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Just an annual scare tactics BIG GOV smear of average Americans to justify billions in DHS annual budgets...re-funded this period in physical year.

Of course, CNN/CIA gets to spew this garbage in exchange for CIA funds.

link   

As opposed to fine, upstanding establishment journalists like Dan Rather and Brian Williams?

link   

They won't complain because they'll be accused of feigned outrage !!!!!

They don't seem to have a problem any other time do they?

Perhaps it is more like, the fear they create helps them retain their authority and power?

link   
Beat me to it i saw this on cnn this morning!!! This does not sound good at all. How many of us on here are filed under the "terrorist" list for what we say online?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

a reply to: ColCurious

Are they connected to the Sicilian Al-Capones?

Maybe. There are some similarities...

Seriously though...
Without "right-wing sovereign citizen extremists" you would still be a colony... and eat pork rubbed in mint for breakfast.
Yes... mint. For breakfast. Who does that?!
edit on 20-2-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Possibly seeker...

As it stands, with the current system...

Just don't vote for the one they're funneling billions for.

Which will likely be Jeb & Hillary...and somewhere inbetween, lies the truth!

Lies the truth...

Never really thought about that phrase...

Maybe it's time to truth the lies instead!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yeah, that's cute. : )

Is Bob Shapiro really Ann Coulter? : o

I think the CNN article is talking about homegrown terrorists, and there is a mention of potential heightened violence against law enforcement.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Yeah, that's cute. : )

Is Bob Shapiro really Ann Coulter? : o

I think the CNN article is talking about homegrown terrorists, and there is a mention of potential heightened violence against law enforcement.

Where was the concern about violence towards law enforcement during the Ferguson riots?

Or is it only a horror when it is a right winger threatening it?

Hypocrisy is a monster!

Which begs the question, "What is the difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter?".
edit on 20-2-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join