It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Homeland Security Warns of Terrorist Threat from Right-Wingers

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:22 PM
REALLY scary stuff here...
Better give them JOBS huh?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:48 PM
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

Personally, I'm sick of these endless Middle Eastern threats. Saddam, Ghadafi, Al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS, ISIL, PLA, and everyone else. It seems like every time we get involved and topple one of them another rises up. What we are doing clearly isn't working. Maybe the solution is to sit back and let the region evolve naturally, we've already seen what western influence has been able to do in the cultures of China, Russia, South Korea, and Japan.

What would happen if we just stayed out of it for 40 years?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 03:47 PM
The principles of freedom are not grazy glued to right political spectrum. I am a true social democrat and don't believe any other ideology comes close to being democratic, because you must include mother's energy to be a democracy. Anything that doesnt and applies tough dog eat dog social darwinism, is misogyny, not going to say father's energy because that isn't my idea of a good dad.

Mom and dad are a lot closer together on their ideals than this. Basically Dad is freedom and Mom is equality and we need both. Last time I checked that was not right winged politics.

I am sovereign, infinitely free, and believe in complete equality land and goods, for all people on earth, who are educated to the highest extents and run the systems via themselves, with the high clean technologies, and never leave anyone in any form of distress. Nor force people.

All of that being said, when it comes to who they're labeling terrorists, its really up to people to get together and stop playing world politics altogether. These guys aren't left wing either, they're the farthest thing from empowerment of the people and freedom and equality, they are pure fascism.

So, our versions of left and right are complete lies, they are not anything we should envision. However, most important to me is this concept they have of winning over others.

They think they can win by force. No they can't. Speaking up and saying NO, and this is what I am going to do, with my free will. That you can expect me not to pillage your home and rape your family or murder you, is what the law is about. But it does not take away my freedom and free will.

Do not follow bad orders. All things that violate common law, thou shalt not harm, and violate constitution, are null and void at conception. They simply don't exist.

And its a crime to enforce them in any way.

That means anything they do is criminal actions against you. And its just a short while until their lives are over and you're taking them and putting into petri dishes and carrying them away for their lessons, unless there is an even better thing about to happen. But I've been shown the cosmic arrests and that we're going to be deciding how they need to grow up.

Its a huge IOU that they owe, if they try to force anything, nothing here really matters too much anyway, its just a hologram and I'm not into it at all.

When people's health disintigrates due to their toxins, its a huge IOU they owe you. When they block the prosperity of youths and charge more than your income can allow for homes that are your right to just up and build on a planet you're born on, like nature does, beavers, and all creatures great and small, its a huge IOU.

I don't care if we win this or not, none of us can do more than we can with whatever is already on our plate and people are programmed by criminals who are responsible for everything from that point on.

I see earth as a giant sting operation to see who is capable of harming others and we're the family that is going to be hauling them off for more lessons and assignments in the end.

We're the witnesses.

We're here now. I've had that come out many many times. We're here. And they're nothing, when they try to lord it over anyone else, they shrink to nothingness.

Its time to stop being intimidated by these fear tactics they keep announcing in the media and start to speak up and tell them what is what, what we want, and that they're going to jail. So repent and leave.
edit on 6-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10   >>