It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope Von Braun and the Chronovisor.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Talk about conspiracy here's a good one. No energy is wasted , everything that has ever happened is recorded as waves of energy. Yes probably as some wave , in some quantum state. So the priest that was doing EVP. Recordings , which Pope accepts incidentally as the Real real deal. But when the same guy gets a load of scientist together to make a machine that can tune into etheric quantum waves stored in the wherever, that look at what's been going down in the past, it gets the Vatican's "Omega" (Top secret stamp) stamp and is never to be talked about again. This is a strange one , as the priest was the real deal. blog.susanaromeroweb.com...
edit on 20-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Fix your link plz

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Probably best to start with the Wikipedia entry for Chronovisor. It's pretty concise.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: anonentity

Fix your link plz

It works my end

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Cool link

I've heard of the chronovisor before, but if those photos in that article were actually real.......

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
We know about the effects of relative speed and gravity on time, so not impossible I suppose. But I would think that the time "signal" so to speak, would be traveling out from an event at the speed of light and we would need to exceed light speed to catch up and tune in to it.

If it were possible to have a receiver set up outside of the bounds of an expanding universe, we could witness the first moments of time as they pass the receiver. Then, by moving toward the center of the expanding universe to a specific location in space-time, we could observe what was happening at that point. Great science fiction, but outside of our capabilities I would think.
edit on 21-2-2015 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Nice story, but that's all it is. There are a number of problems with such a thing actually being possible, some of which MichiganSwampBuck already pointed out.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
We know about the effects of relative speed and gravity on time, so not impossible I suppose. But I would think that the time "signal" so to speak, would be traveling out from an event at the speed of light and we would need to exceed light speed to catch up and tune in to it.

If it were possible to have a receiver set up outside of the bounds of an expanding universe, we could witness the first moments of time as they pass the receiver. Then, by moving toward the center of the expanding universe to a specific location in space-time, we could observe what was happening at that point. Great science fiction, but outside of our capabilities I would think.

in that instance you would be right . But if a wave propagates, through a something , then its leaving a ripple in it. It Might be ripples in the space time. This could be the only signal that it could pick up. For an electro magnetic wave to propagate, the logic is that it would have to propagate through some medium. If that something is in everything it wouldn't be easy to observe or measure.

top topics

join