It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Doesn't Love America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

When you love something...you don't seek to change it. At least not "fundamentally change it"

You mean like how Republicans want to fundamentally change America by destroying the middle class and turning us all into peasants?

You know that is a lie and the opposite of the truth. So since you are a liar and a person that spreads propaganda...I have no additional response to you. It would be pointless.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
So Rudolph Giuliani has made a statement so eloquent and simple that it almost brings tears to your eyes. He said that "I do not believe that the president loves America". Talk about summing it up in a nutshell. Giuliani is 100% correct...Obama doesn't love America and I would even argue that he doesn't like it, and probably hates it.

When you love something...you don't seek to change it. At least not "fundamentally change it" as Obama stated that he wanted to do. Sure, there may be a few things here and there you would touch up, but not change it to the point that it isn't the same place. Not if you love something.

So now Giuliani is getting grief from everyone. Of course, they are even using their "racist" weapon which continues to make no sense. But what does ATS think??? Does Obama love America and if you think so, then why does he wish to fundamentally change something he loves?

Wait. You just said that when you love something you don't fundamentally change it. That's not true.

I love America. NOBODY loves America more than me.

I want to change it though. I'm sick of our corrupt, corporate controlled two party system. I'm sick of our bloated Alphabet agency and Military budgets. I'm tired of our corrupt IRS/TAX system. I want to fundamentally change this country.

Now go ahead, Please tell me how you think I don't love my country. Go on. I'm waiting.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Obama is irrelevant, if you fail to see this, they have done their job well.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Obama loves his country.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama loves his country.

Cute!
I see what you did there.
edit on 2/27/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join